Author Topic: That's how the Middle Eastern Map looks like for Arabs  (Read 6553 times)

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
That's how the Middle Eastern Map looks like for Arabs
« on: June 17, 2009, 06:32:47 AM »
On the maps it says "Gaza Strip", "Westbank" and "Filastinu-lmuhattila-Occupied Palestine":
  :o

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: That's how the Middle Eastern Map looks like for Arabs
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 07:13:27 AM »
Let them think whatever they want. Israel will exist forever! Paleswine does not exist!

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2009, 06:08:53 PM »
They are not in present day's century.

So, let them continue to live in their disturbed fantasies that they believe to be realities.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 12:28:12 AM »
They are not in present day's century.

So, let them continue to live in their disturbed fantasies that they believe to be realities.

That's true. They live in their own dreamworld.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 03:51:35 PM »
This is the only map of the Middle East that should exist.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2009, 06:43:25 PM »
I like my map also:

;D

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/2425/worldmapkopieenglischko.jpg

Hopefully that day will come true, though I don't like the name Iran. It should be called Persia instead.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2009, 03:33:19 AM »
I like my map also:

;D

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/2425/worldmapkopieenglischko.jpg

Hopefully that day will come true, though I don't like the name Iran. It should be called Persia instead.

Yes I thought about calling it Persia also. But when it came to my mind, the map was already done!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2009, 03:55:04 AM »
What about the USA? I think the USA and Canada should be united! And why is Italy that big?? What about Germany, Holland, Belgium??  ;D

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2009, 04:11:54 AM »
I gave Italy it's old colony Libya back and included to it Tunisia, just to wipe the Arab countries out. And what about Germany? It doesn't border any muslim country!  ;D
I wnated to give Holland the Indonesian Islands back but then I thought it was too far away and made it a natural reserve where to recover the local nature from what muslims do to it right now. Did you know that muslims behead the orang utans (which in Indonesian means forest man) for being infidels?!  :o
And Belgium becae far too muslim already as well as France. They should at first get themselves occidental civilizations first!  ;D

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2009, 04:20:37 AM »
I gave Italy it's old colony Libya back and included to it Tunisia, just to wipe the Arab countries out. And what about Germany? It doesn't border any muslim country!  ;D
I wnated to give Holland the Indonesian Islands back but then I thought it was too far away and made it a natural reserve where to recover the local nature from what muslims do to it right now. Did you know that muslims behead the orang utans (which in Indonesian means forest man) for being infidels?!  :o
And Belgium becae far too muslim already as well as France. They should at first get themselves occidental civilizations first!  ;D

Ok well done. You draw these plans now realize them!  ;D Of course you have my fully support.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2009, 04:22:16 AM »

Ok well done. You draw these plans now realize them!  ;D Of course you have my fully support.

I would have done it already if it was possible to me. G-D will surely do something similar to that one one day!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2009, 04:29:51 AM »
Yeah.. one day.. One day could be to late!

Never Again! Don't just say it! Mean it!! The time to act was years ago!! But it's not to late yet! There is still hope.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2009, 03:40:05 PM »

Give Indonesia to Australia.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2009, 04:24:29 AM »

Give Indonesia to Australia.

That's what I thought at first, but Australia would need much immigration to overpopulate Indonesians!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2009, 11:25:53 AM »
I think Australia should take over the whole of Papua/New-guinea. Indonesia should be disintegrated to different Island states. Java and some other Islands are too heavily populated with quranimals so the best thing would be just to leave them for themselves.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2009, 10:12:46 AM »
I think Australia should take over the whole of Papua/New-guinea. Indonesia should be disintegrated to different Island states. Java and some other Islands are too heavily populated with quranimals so the best thing would be just to leave them for themselves.

Bali should be independent.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2009, 07:09:48 AM »
Of course you are right YimachShemotoIslam.

Offline MrPatriot1776

• Full JTFer
    • YouTube Channel - MrPatriot1776
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2009, 04:27:12 PM »

Just like the good old days!
Patriots! Capitalists! Jews! Gentiles! Lovers of freedom! Subscribe to my YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/MrPatriot1776

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2009, 07:19:47 PM »

Just like the good old days!

Thank you.

Offline Vlad Tepes

• New JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2009, 12:16:06 AM »
Our map should refer to all land between the Nile and Euphrates not under Israeli control as "occupied Israel"

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2009, 11:04:33 PM »
Yes and the Arabian Peninsula should be ours too. Hell in our hands we might to some good with it.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2009, 12:21:44 AM »
I must agree with you all....wouldn't it be lovely!
Israel was there first.

Who in the hell do the muslims think they are?

Death to Satans pisslamic clan, and yes...I would love to see mecca nuked!