Author Topic: Why can't american people protest the election results like like Iran?  (Read 2296 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
   Muslim Animals are in the streets of Iran protesting false election result. They don't like the sick evil Muslim Nazi who claims to be the winner and want another Muslim Nazi instead.
   The election results here have also likely been false. If only decent people here protested in masses like they did in Iran, maybe something could be done.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
   Muslim Animals are in the streets of Iran protesting false election result. They don't like the sick evil Muslim Nazi who claims to be the winner and want another Muslim Nazi instead.
   The election results here have also likely been false. If only decent people here protested in masses like they did in Iran, maybe something could be done.

I agree! So many people just sit at home and let someone else do all the work for them. The tea parties were soooooooooo great to be at, really felt like my voice was heard, we need more of that for sure.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I don't think the election results were falsified. Judging from the media and the people around me it seems that Obummer won this election. This is a sad fact that 80% of American Jewbs voted for this animal. But I dont think you could get 1000s of people to protest in the street like they are doing in Iran... Because Obummer actually won the election.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
The shvartza President many have won the election with a clear majority but it would be interesting to study just what exactly voted and how legal some of the votes actually were. Its pointless to worry about it now because nothing would ever come of it. What is needed now is more tea party protests and support for good candidates for  2010 elections.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
I don't think the election results were falsified. Judging from the media and the people around me it seems that Obummer won this election. This is a sad fact that 80% of American Jewbs voted for this animal. But I dont think you could get 1000s of people to protest in the street like they are doing in Iran... Because Obummer actually won the election.

What makes you think you won't see protests on the streets of the United States, like those in Iran, in the near future?
When people start waking up to the cold hard reality of their 'changed' world, they just might take to the streets.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
The :beast: was supposed to suddenly become very popular and charming and be elected with the popular mandate to become the global leader.

Many people were thinking that he may be a leader of EU or Turk or Druze. But none could think of him being a EuroCommunist and emerging out of Tanganika or Kenya or Zanzibar or Indonesia or Hawaiki.

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Didn't they stage protests when George W. Bush won twice?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Gentile

• Junior JTFer
Had obama lost then I dare say U.S. cities would have looked much like Iran's.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
The problem is that good people are too busy working and otherwise going about their jobs.  It's the moosies, the schvartzas and other Third Worlders who'll protest almost at the drop of a hat. 

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
As Americans, we can and should protest Presidential elections, as well as, anything else that we feel strongly about.

I feel that many people in the U.S.A. have been jaded by the idea of having and/or needing to be "politically correct".

Therefore, people do not protest or speak out against things that they may feel are wrong because, of the fear that they will be called racists or bigots.

Look at the "tea parties", the day of the parties, almost all the news broadcasts labeled the protesters as unpatriotic, anarchists, anti-government, racists, and were even referred to in homophobic terms.

So, I feel that we should through the idea of being "politically correct" out the window and speak our minds because, anyways we are going to be criticized, scorned, and chastised.
In that case, we don't have anything to lose.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Most Americans have no political conviction.  Most people are content as long as they have satellite tv, sports, greasy junk food and a cold beverage. 

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.

The election was misrun from the beginning with the parties not counting votes for some states and then deciding to partially or symbolically count some of them after the votes were cast. As a result, democrats who normally would have voted for Hitlery were able to temporarily switch parties and vote for McCain in the primaries. From the way that McCain and Osama are good friends and the way that McCain ran his election, I wouldn't be surprised if McCain took some type of a bribe from Osama to intentionally lose. Then there was harassment of voters by blacks in major cities.
   If all the states were allowed to vote on the same day, it probably would have been Giuliani vs. Hitlery. Giuliani would have won the debates by a landslide and Hitlery would have mismanaged her funds and lost.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
As Americans, we can and should protest Presidential elections, as well as, anything else that we feel strongly about.

I feel that many people in the U.S.A. have been jaded by the idea of having and/or needing to be "politically correct".

Therefore, people do not protest or speak out against things that they may feel are wrong because, of the fear that they will be called racists or bigots.

Look at the "tea parties", the day of the parties, almost all the news broadcasts labeled the protesters as unpatriotic, anarchists, anti-government, racists, and were even referred to in homophobic terms.

So, I feel that we should through the idea of being "politically correct" out the window and speak our minds because, anyways we are going to be criticized, scorned, and chastised.

That's exactly how I feel ag, no matter what I say or do, I'll be criticized for it, so I'm going to speak my mind and protest anyway. Political correctness is the dumbest thing I've ever heard of, and you are right, it should be thrown out the window!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.

Muman,   while there's no question that far too many Jews (  and people in general  ) voted for Barack Hussein Obama,     I still believe that the Jewish vote % for Obama was noticeably lower than the exit poll numbers.        Many people when polled about Obama are reluctant to express their disapproval about him.     Being concerned that they will be labeled with the racist tag.   

Even with many of the recent approval poll surveys,   the approval rating for Obama is noticeably higher than their approval opinions about specific issues.       My guess is that Obama received no more than 70 % of the Jewish vote in the 2008 Presidential Election,   with less than 66.7 % of the vote a realistic possibility.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.

That's exactly how I feel ag, no matter what I say or do, I'll be criticized for it, so I'm going to speak my mind and protest anyway. Political correctness is the dumbest thing I've ever heard of, and you are right, it should be thrown out the window!

Excellent comments by both of you.     What you both mentioned relates to the reply I just made in this thread regarding many people being reluctant to tell pollsters that they didn't vote for Barack Hussein Obama or that they disapprove of Obama's job performance.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer

Excellent comments by both of you.     What you both mentioned relates to the reply I just made in this thread regarding many people being reluctant to tell pollsters that they didn't vote for Barack Hussein Obama or that they disapprove of Obama's job performance.     

eb22,
I agree with your previous comments about the total actual Jewish percentage of votes for our inept President.
The numbers are definitely somewhat inflated due to people not wanting to admit their disapproval of him, his policies, and his agenda; risking being labeled a racist for not voting for him.

And, because he is so-called "the first black President" of the U.S.A., the media and his own campaign have really blown the roof off and taken to a new level the idea of being politically correct when we state our opinions, ideas, and/or thoughts.

This has most definitely affected this Presidential race more than anything else.
It's sad but, it's true.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
We are seeing the Muslim clerics reject the peoples voices.  It seems to be a lockdown against expressing their sentiments.  Is this a prelude to America.  I feel the Islamic nations and governments are in the next stage of planning.  The governments are uniting in suppressing the people, part of the world domination.  They keep progressing in steps little by little, and the takeover of the White house is their ultimate goal, you can see the Huge global affect.

If only the birth certificate could be found and exposed!

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer

They have reason to believe that Iran's president didn't win.

Do you have any reason to believe that Obama didn't get elected?

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
What people should be protesting is that Obama hasn't released any information about himself.

Neither Occidental College nor Columbia University will release the information from when Obama applied to their schools.  It would probably reveal that Obama wasn't eligible to run for president.

Obama also traveled to foreign countries a couple decades ago when people from the US weren't allowed to do so.  He must have been either using a passport from Kenya or Indonesia. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member

In actual numbers he did Acorn saw to that. Were all the votes certifiable? Only the DNC and G-d really knows.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

In actual numbers he did Acorn saw to that. Were all the votes certifiable? Only the DNC and G-d really knows.

But then this brings us to the question in 2000, "Did GW Bush really win against Gore?"

I was a demoncrat back then and for almost 2 1/2 years I swore that GW stole the election... I have since rethought my position and I accept that GW won the election in 2000.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member

But then this brings us to the question in 2000, "Did GW Bush really win against Gore?"

I was a demoncrat back then and for almost 2 1/2 years I swore that GW stole the election... I have since rethought my position and I accept that GW won the election in 2000.

In 2000 they made several attempts at recounting the votes in the questionable districts in Florida. In the end no matter how they tried to tally the votes they were just not there for the cigar store indian (  Al Gore ). Having the dead and illegals vote is in the providence of the Democrap way of electioneering. Republicans for all their shortcomings have not mastered that skill as we saw in the last election.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.

I believe without a shadow of a doubt that EVERYTHING in that last campaign was a SHAM. There was NO 'election.' Obama allowed felons, illegals, and excement like you cant believe VOTE.  If you have doubts about this, read up on Alice Palmer in Illinois.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
obama is going to go downhill from this point...he wanted to make nice to the mini hitler of Iran and now he is forced ( against his wishes no doubt ) to condemn the violence caused by the radical rulers of Iran.

As for the Iranians, it's about time and what on earth did they wait for to begin with?
The last revolution was caused by the radical muslims and now hopefully the
tables have turned and the young iranians should be able to overthrow their
radical mullas and leaders.

Shalom - Dox