Author Topic: Neda tHe Beautiful Iranian - BRUTALLY MURDERED! - WARNING GRAPHIC!  (Read 4090 times)

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
This pretty girl , may I say very very pretty persian girl was shot in the heart by a cold blood Basij milita Piece of SH*T during a peaceful protest.  This very GRAPHIC video shows her dying as she is shot in the heart.  You also will her the screams of her family and friends as she dies in front of them.   This lady is now a symbol for the democratic movement in Iran. 

I am praying those Mullah pieces of garbage will be dangling by their throats in the streets of Tehran or any other place these lousy shia dogs think they can hide.   My heart goes out to the democratic Persian people, many who I know support Jews and Christians.  These people, even though they are forced to be muslims years ago, deep in their heart hate everything the Quran teaches.   

Anyhow, this video is enough to make anyone's blood boil  .. I  love how that ape in the white house goes crazy about the suffering of the wild savage palestinian monkey race, but turns a blind eye of these Persian people brutally murdered by his Mullah friends.

http://www.javno.tv/en/index.php?id=19347w0443e6bc05a7

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Neda tHe Beautiful Iranian - BRUTALLY MURDERED! - WARNING GRAPHIC!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 06:51:10 AM »
I wouldn't be suprised if an arab moslem mercenary shot her
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, 06:55:07 AM »
 :'( >:( :'(

Grrr....!!!!

BTW we already have this thread. Kill the muslims, poor girl.  >:( :'( muslims and 99% of iranians are barbaric animals!
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 07:01:40 AM »
Look at the fool poster J starr he comments the blood should bright red coming out of her lungs it's not coming from her lungs people are putting pressure on the wound it's from her mouth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=MvPHxmXYILA
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2009, 07:29:10 AM »
This pretty girl , may I say very very pretty persian girl was shot in the heart by a cold blood Basij milita Piece of SH*T during a peaceful protest.  This very GRAPHIC video shows her dying as she is shot in the heart.  You also will her the screams of her family and friends as she dies in front of them.   This lady is now a symbol for the democratic movement in Iran. 

I am praying those Mullah pieces of garbage will be dangling by their throats in the streets of Tehran or any other place these lousy shia dogs think they can hide.   My heart goes out to the democratic Persian people, many who I know support Jews and Christians.  These people, even though they are forced to be muslims years ago, deep in their heart hate everything the Quran teaches.   

Anyhow, this video is enough to make anyone's blood boil  .. I  love how that ape in the white house goes crazy about the suffering of the wild savage palestinian monkey race, but turns a blind eye of these Persian people brutally murdered by his Mullah friends.

http://www.javno.tv/en/index.php?id=19347w0443e6bc05a7

Listen, my mom is an Iranian Jew and I had to go to there recently to sell property. I don't know if this is true but there's a rumor that some Basijis are fakestinian immigrants and they get paid well with petro-dollars. Don't get emotional or feel bad for these people. The guy they're protesting for is actually a Muslim Nazi hardliner http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mir-Hossein_Mousavi#Early_life_and_career. Most Iranians want their nation to acquire nuclear weapons even though they know their evil government would attack Israel with it. I also know Iranians who have left Islam but most of them live in the West. The smartest Iranians tended to leave Iran, so don't think the ones you meet here are like the ones in Iran.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2009, 09:18:26 AM »
I don't feel bad for the Iranians. This entire situation goes back to the overthrow of the Shah. This Mousavi animal played a huge part in the Islamic revolution that caused Iran to be what it is today and now the Iranian people want to vote him in. I say screw the Iranian people and let them kill each other. They deserve the ayatollahs and Ahmadinejad. Bomb the Iranian nuclear facilities from the air and let them have their backwards Islamic nazi republic.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2009, 10:35:18 AM »
Islamic Iranian men should kill each other, but they should spare the females.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2009, 11:01:17 AM »
Islamic Iranian men should kill each other, but they should spare the females.

How naive... Don't you know that in Islam that Women and Children go first.... I mean they GO {are shot} first...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2009, 11:02:45 AM »
My first high-school girlfriend was a Persian girl who grew up in Iran and her dad worked for the Shah... This was right after the Iranian revolution {around 1982-1983}... I think she was Muslim {her mom did not approve of her dating a Jew}....

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2009, 01:32:00 PM »
בס"ד
G-D, she's so beautiful...well she's still a Muslim.

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2009, 01:37:58 PM »
Do not believe what you hear about the so-called "freedom-loving Iranians". 
There is a Restaurant I go to where everyone working there is a religious Iraeli except for one Iranian guy.  He was telling me that the Iranians who are protesting for Moussavi are still for the most part vicious Jew-haters, as are most IRanians.  He said that for the most part, any good Iranians have moved out of the country.

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2009, 03:42:03 PM »
I thought Mousavi was more a figurehead.  I meet many Iranians who are very pro-Israel.  Most Iranians I meet hate Arabs with a dire vegenance.   I have not really run into too many Iraniians who hate Jews, most I meet hate Arabs.  I do meet some, like 15% who hate JEws and arre fanatical religious muslims, but it is not the majority.   I know there is lot of Irainans who do hate Jews, but I have to say I meet more Spanaiards and Russians who hate Jews than Persians.  I think in the past JEws and Persians had a good relationship, stemming from King Koresh. 

Well , I know MOusavi is a pig.  I highly doubt this rally is going on in his favor.  To me its mroe a front to challenge the mullahs.     There is a Persian Jewish gentleman I knew who I bought some rugs from and he told me that he lived a very nice life in Iran until the Islamic revolution and that is when he fleed the country.    With a non-Islamic government in power, I am not sure if Iran would engage in a head on nuclear confrontation with Israel.  Most Persians are rather liberal that i meet and committing suicide for Allah is not on the agenda of most of them.

BTW.. We need to evacuate those 10,000+ Jews in Iran..

Offline Melissa

• New JTFer
  • always listen to your gut feeling.
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2009, 03:48:14 PM »
That is so sad. I hope the iranians overthrow their radical cult government.

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2009, 04:02:50 PM »
I thought Mousavi was more a figurehead.  I meet many Iranians who are very pro-Israel.  Most Iranians I meet hate Arabs with a dire vegenance.   I have not really run into too many Iraniians who hate Jews, most I meet hate Arabs.  I do meet some, like 15% who hate JEws and arre fanatical religious muslims, but it is not the majority.   I know there is lot of Irainans who do hate Jews, but I have to say I meet more Spanaiards and Russians who hate Jews than Persians.  I think in the past JEws and Persians had a good relationship, stemming from King Koresh. 

Well , I know MOusavi is a pig.  I highly doubt this rally is going on in his favor.  To me its mroe a front to challenge the mullahs.     There is a Persian Jewish gentleman I knew who I bought some rugs from and he told me that he lived a very nice life in Iran until the Islamic revolution and that is when he fleed the country.    With a non-Islamic government in power, I am not sure if Iran would engage in a head on nuclear confrontation with Israel.  Most Persians are rather liberal that i meet and committing suicide for Allah is not on the agenda of most of them.

BTW.. We need to evacuate those 10,000+ Jews in Iran..

Those Persians you met, where were they living, Iran or North America?  As said earlier, most of the good IRanians have left the country, that is why you know so many of them.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2009, 04:08:09 PM »
The hatred of Iranians against Arabs is inborn and natural. The hatred of Iranians against Jewish is due to their own teachings and preachings. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2009, 04:18:47 PM »
בס"ד
I personally know good NON-MUSLIM Iranians. That Musavi is Muslim, he's no better than Ahmedinejad.

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2009, 05:37:53 PM »
Those Persians you met, where were they living, Iran or North America?  As said earlier, most of the good IRanians have left the country, that is why you know so many of them.

They are Iranians living in Tehran. I have met them online.  I actually don't know any Iranians in USA.  I have met some Persians in USA and they are some of the most liberal people I ever met.  Every woman dresses the exact opposite of how she could in Iran.  Really, I am not sure how aware people here are about the average Tehrani Iranian.  A lot of Iranians I meet like Jews and hate Palestinains.. They consider Palestinians to be friends with their oppressive leader.  The reason they supported Mousavi was he was promoting some kind of reform or freedom, contrary to his old ways.  I am not naive, I know MOusavi is full of crap and probably do many Iranians, but they figure challenging the Mullahs is a step in the right direction.    I have not met one or two pro-Israel Iranians,  I have met scores of them.  I am sure there are some mullah suppporters and they have a loud voice, but I have a hard time believing the consensus that all urban, modern Iranians hate Jews.  As I said, I have met many Iranian Jews and they never left the impression that they hada miserable life in Iran.  It was mostly the islamic religious wingnuts and their corrupt islamic government.

I could be wrong, but at least the Iranians I met sure have fooled me.  I even met one Iranian who said he wishes Israel would bomb Iran and push the Mullahs out of power.   

I cannot lie and say I don't find persian women attractive..  As one poster said.. Lets kill off their fanatics and take their women.  Their women have some manners, modesty and actually bathe themselves, unlike arab neanderthals.   ;D

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2009, 06:04:06 PM »
בס"ד
I personally know good NON-MUSLIM Iranians. That Musavi is Muslim, he's no better than Ahmedinejad.

I would have to say he is the lesser of two evils based on the information on his Wiki page.

He has condemned Ahmadinejad's attitude toward the The Holocaust (namely, that it was a "a myth"), and condemned the killing of Jews in the Holocaust.

Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2009, 06:22:06 PM »
I don't find recognization of the Holocaust as being less-extermist. It's not like he doesn't want a second one G-D forbid.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2009, 06:23:34 PM »
I don't find recognization of the Holocaust as being less-extermist. It's not like he doesn't want a second one G-D forbid.

I don't know enough about him or what he has said in the past TBH to judge.
It does say he condemned the killings in the Holocaust though.
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2009, 06:31:43 PM »
I can't understand why u believe a Muslim, we had enough of such "peaceful and moderate Muslims" in the form of Mahmoud Abbas and Fatah.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2009, 07:19:23 PM »
I can't understand why u believe a Muslim, we had enough of such "peaceful and moderate Muslims" in the form of Mahmoud Abbas and Fatah.

I understand your sentiment. I don't "believe" him anyways.  I was just pointing out that according to the information on Wiki, he is certainly the lesser of the 2 evils...
That doesn't mean I "like" him, and as I said, I don't even know enough about him to judge.

Do we have any good information on the guy?  What sort of things has he done or said in the past that might be relevant to the Jewish people?

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2009, 07:33:59 PM »
Islam is a sick evil cult. The death of this young woman is a direct result of Islam's policies.

Murder those who oppose Islam. Murder those who insult Islam. Murder those who will not convert.

I was sorry to see this young woman die like that. I am sure all she wanted was to live in freedom
and hope for peace, but since she was a muslim living in a muslim Country, she didn't have a chance.
Muslims have no regard for life and it is my wish that muslims will wake up one day and realize
that islam is truly a death cult hiding under the guise of religion.
Islam is alive and well thanks to the poorest and most ignorant people on earth!

If muslims do not wake up and smell the coffee, they are all going to end up dead.
and those who survive will convert to other religions.

Shalom - Dox

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2009, 08:22:45 PM »
I saw this on the news yesterday.
It's so sad and so disgusting, I have no words.

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2009, 08:24:44 PM »
I wouldn't be suprised if an arab moslem mercenary shot her

That's for sure.