Author Topic: Neda tHe Beautiful Iranian - BRUTALLY MURDERED! - WARNING GRAPHIC!  (Read 4083 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Neda tHe Beautiful Iranian - BRUTALLY MURDERED! - WARNING GRAPHIC!
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2009, 08:36:27 PM »
And why's that sad? 10 less Muslims to be born.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2009, 08:39:40 PM »
:'( >:( :'(

Grrr....!!!!

BTW we already have this thread. Kill the muslims, poor girl.  >:( :'( muslims and 99% of iranians are barbaric animals!

I agree. The Iranians are devils.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2009, 09:59:47 PM »
Those Persians you met, where were they living, Iran or North America?  As said earlier, most of the good IRanians have left the country, that is why you know so many of them.

They are Iranians living in Tehran. I have met them online.  I actually don't know any Iranians in USA.  I have met some Persians in USA and they are some of the most liberal people I ever met.  Every woman dresses the exact opposite of how she could in Iran.  Really, I am not sure how aware people here are about the average Tehrani Iranian.  A lot of Iranians I meet like Jews and hate Palestinains.. They consider Palestinians to be friends with their oppressive leader.  The reason they supported Mousavi was he was promoting some kind of reform or freedom, contrary to his old ways.  I am not naive, I know MOusavi is full of crap and probably do many Iranians, but they figure challenging the Mullahs is a step in the right direction.    I have not met one or two pro-Israel Iranians,  I have met scores of them.  I am sure there are some mullah suppporters and they have a loud voice, but I have a hard time believing the consensus that all urban, modern Iranians hate Jews.  As I said, I have met many Iranian Jews and they never left the impression that they hada miserable life in Iran.  It was mostly the islamic religious wingnuts and their corrupt islamic government.

I could be wrong, but at least the Iranians I met sure have fooled me.  I even met one Iranian who said he wishes Israel would bomb Iran and push the Mullahs out of power.   

I cannot lie and say I don't find persian women attractive..  As one poster said.. Lets kill off their fanatics and take their women.  Their women have some manners, modesty and actually bathe themselves, unlike arab neanderthals.   ;D

Well, I can tell you from talking to Iranians in North America, as well as recent Iranian Olim, that they described the situation otherwise.  From what the Olim told me, while there was rarely violence towards them, the Judaism they are allowed to practice is one devoid of any respect for Israel.  Any Jew would know how painful this is, to have to learn a watered-down form of Judaism.  A Judaism in which Eretz Yisrael is absent is barely Judaism at all. 

And this is where the problem lies.  Any Iranian would tell you that they have no problem with Jews, only Zionists, so as long as Israel is out of the picture, they are fine with Jews.  Just like Arabs, Iranians do not believe that Jews ever lived in the Middle East, and don't believe that any piece of land in the Middle East should be given to "Europeans Jews". (Another convolution of the average Iranians opinions towards Jews.  The average Iranian does not even agree that Ashkenazis are Jewish.

LAstly, I can tell you of my experiences in Iran, which I visited in my old life many years ago, along with Pakistan, and Central Asia.  When I was in Iran, I obviously did not say I was Jewish (At this point in my life, for all intensive purposes, I WASN'T Jewish).  When I talked to the people in Pakistan and Iran (I was travelling with a Paki Muslim, which made them more truthful as well), for the most part, their opinions, although nuanced differently, were genuinely anti-semitic.

First off, Iranians and Pakis treat the Talmud like they treat bathin.  They know nothing about it, but they still hate it with all their might.  The rhetoric with which they spoke of Jews even made the Paki Muslim I was with very uncomfortable(him being a North American Muslim). 
THe worst thing of all was perhaps the so-called "elite" that is spoken so highly of. 
If anything, the "elites" of IRan hate JEws even more, not less, than the average person.  The elites believe that Jews run the whole world, and are for the most part treacherous wherever they live.  Any problem in Iranian government is credited to "Zionist spies", and Jews are seen as a malignant problem.  When I asked them why they wouldn't just let the Jews go to Israel if they're such a problem, many people had the gall to state that Iranian Jews would never go to Israel because they hate the "Zionist Entity" (Never once did Pakis or Iranians refer to it by the right name) even more than the average Iranians. 

This was many years ago, but I am sure nothing has changed, and more likely, things have gotten worse.

Then again, maybe those on the internet are more willing to speak out, while those who are willing to talk loudly are those that support the government the most.  Sort of how leftist Israelis will never shut up when talking about politics, and assume that you agree with them and their so-called "mainstream ideas".

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Expert-Sheds-Light-on-Iran-by-Karmel-Melamed-Ir-090618-915.html
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 10:19:30 PM by Yochai »

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2009, 10:07:44 PM »
I don't feel bad for the Iranians. This entire situation goes back to the overthrow of the Shah. This Mousavi animal played a huge part in the Islamic revolution that caused Iran to be what it is today and now the Iranian people want to vote him in. I say screw the Iranian people and let them kill each other. They deserve the ayatollahs and Ahmadinejad. Bomb the Iranian nuclear facilities from the air and let them have their backwards Islamic nazi republic.

I totally agree!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2009, 11:01:26 PM »
I am thrilled to see Muslims dying, no matter who they voted for in this disgusting Muzzie election. If we asked "Neda" what she thinks of the "yahudim" I am sure we wouldnt be feeling bad for her. This is simply, muzzie on muzzie violence.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2009, 11:08:13 PM »
Ahmadinejad is better than Mousavi.

What would Mousavi do if elected? Maybe tone down the antisemitic rhetoric? Great, that way he could travel the world collecting diplomatic medals and accolades, and chill with the O-bomber as Iran develops nuclear weapons and finances terrorism in Israel and Iraq under less international scrutiny.
Obama must use a magic 8-ball, because if he were flipping a coin he'd be right about half of the time.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2009, 11:21:05 PM »
I am thrilled to see Muslims dying, no matter who they voted for in this disgusting Muzzie election. If we asked "Neda" what she thinks of the "yahudim" I am sure we wouldnt be feeling bad for her. This is simply, muzzie on muzzie violence.
Unfortunately DownwithIslam is probably correct. Even if the murdered Neva really wanted democracy in Iran, the odds are still that she wanted to nuke millions of Jews, or at least was not opposed to it.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2009, 11:36:08 PM »
Ahmadinejad is better than Mousavi.

What would Mousavi do if elected? Maybe tone down the antisemitic rhetoric? Great, that way he could travel the world collecting diplomatic medals and accolades, and chill with the O-bomber as Iran develops nuclear weapons and finances terrorism in Israel and Iraq under less international scrutiny.

Good point.
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2009, 01:27:30 AM »
Thanks YOchai and others for filling me in.. Yeah, the Iranians I met online I met in a Jewish Chat Room.  So, I really think that these guys must have been different from the majority of the population, that gave me a false view of the true feelings of Iranians against Jews.  Well, seeing that Yochai is a Jew who visited Iran, I think he would know better than anyone else here about the true feelings in the hearts and minds of the Iranians.  It's a real shame,  because Persian nation at one time helped fight the arab babylonians and restore Israel.  But, Islam is a religion of death, misery and pain and it has been known to destroy many mroe peaceful cultures and societies throughout the globe.  What a shame.  Yes, Iranians are making the claim to fame for their Shia Islam. 

However, I still have met lot of pretty persian girls, damn shame they kiss the hairy butt of fat ugly and psychotic mullahs.    Lot of women in Iran I meet don't seem to be rabid JEw haters like the Arab whores I met.  But, they and all the other societies of middle east have adopted a hatred for Jews and CHristians for their child raping prophet.

Perhaps Neda had to die in front of her friends and family.. Her beautiful face covered in blood and her eyes rolled to her head.  Perhaps Neda and the rest of the Persians brought the misery on themselves.

I know that the Iranians sided with the Nazis in WWII and that many Persians supported the nazi regime, so it doesn't suprise me, that both Iranians Imperialists and Iranian Islamists hate Jews.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2009, 03:21:11 AM »
As Chaim pointed out in his ask JTF comments, the people of Iran are tired of the horrible economic situation that has been brought about by the strict and  meddling government. They are angry so they are taking it to the streets. By taking it into the streets the entire world see how insane the government is there when they start to shoot women and you see them die before your eyes on youtube.  The more scenes like the one in question that end up on youtube, the better the situation will be for Western civilization as we know it.

We must hope that the protests continue and the world outrage increases exponentially.  If we are lucky this will all lead the toppling of the TRUE leaders of Iran- The ayatollahs! If the ayatollahs were to be decisively overthrown and maybe even killed then the likelihood of Iran continuing its nuclear ambitions would diminish.  A non-islamic government would be forced to drop the insane nationalistic desires and focus on economic stability. The people of your country are economically better off if you spend money and resources on fostering a free market economy instead of building a nuclear program that only serves to boost insane religious nationalism.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2009, 01:33:35 PM »
I heard this morning on Fox News that the riots are now under control and the Mullahs have openly said:

Those protestors will be dealt with harshly by the iranian courts. We all know what that means, it means
many Iranians are going to be sentenced to death or long term prison sentences.

obama will never condemn the mullas, he secretly sides with them on the issue of ( complete control ) of the people.

how long will our Country tolerate this imposter president?

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2009, 01:37:51 PM »
I heard this morning on Fox News that the riots are now under control and the Mullahs have openly said:

Those protesters will be dealt with harshly by the Iranian courts. We all know what that means, it means
many Iranians are going to be sentenced to death or long term prison sentences.

obama will never condemn the mullahs, he secretly sides with them on the issue of ( complete control ) of the people.

how long will our Country tolerate this imposter president?

republicandox,

You hit the nail on the head.
Obama is not condemning the actions of the regime because, he sides with them.
He believes that government should have complete and total control over the people.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2009, 01:53:18 PM »
ag337, thank you for agreeing with me and you have as much true perception about this evil president as I have.

I am so relieved to know that there are many others like you and I who see this evil and it's ambitions for what it really is.

Thank G-d for people like you ag337 ! 

Shalom & G-d Bless you -   Dox

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2009, 01:56:40 PM »
Quote from: republicandox link=topic=35615.msg 358348#msg 358348 date=1245779598
ag337, thank you for agreeing with me and you have as much true perception about this evil president as I have.

I am so relieved to know that there are many others like you and I who see this evil and it's ambitions for what it really is.

Thank G-d for people like you ag337 ! 

Shalom & G-d Bless you -   Do

republicandox,
Thanks and I'm happy that you feel the same way that I do about our inept President.
You see his true colors when, France and the UK take a stronger stance against the regime in Iran.
That fact alone says a lot about how Obama feels.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2009, 07:43:47 PM »
Unfortunately DownwithIslam is probably correct. Even if the murdered Neva really wanted democracy in Iran, the odds are still that she wanted to nuke millions of Jews, or at least was not opposed to it.

That is exactly right CF. The differences that these muzzies are having between themselves is minor. You can bet that if you told neva that their is a yahud nearby, she would begin screaming "itbach al yahud!!!"

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2009, 07:46:54 PM »

You are correct. Also if she wanted democracy she would came to America where we would greet her with open arms.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2009, 07:51:13 PM »

You are correct. Also if she wanted democracy she would came to America where we would greet her with open arms.

Abben, I have to admit that I would not welcome her into the USA. We can't take chances bringing yet another muzzie in.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2009, 03:32:33 AM »
Listen, don't get too sentimental about Iranians. Over the years, I've gotten to know lots and lots and lots of Iranians. Iranians in the US and Iranians in Europe. All in all, a very representative sample, although, obviously, I've never been in Iran. Even judging by ex-pat Iranians, they are practically all antisemitic. Regardless of whether they are pro-Shah or pro-Iranian revolution, pro-Western or anti-Western, they are all terrible antisemites. It hardly makes any difference for the Jews. Yes, Iranians are "better" than the Arabs in that they are more intelligent and they have some civilizational history. But this only makes them more dangerous to the Jews. Even if I were not Jewish, but a Western Gentile, I would still be wary of them. Persians have always been a traditional and historical enemy of the West. So let's keep a proper perspective about the Iranian crisis.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2009, 05:56:47 AM »
Listen, don't get too sentimental about Iranians. Over the years, I've gotten to know lots and lots and lots of Iranians. Iranians in the US and Iranians in Europe. All in all, a very representative sample, although, obviously, I've never been in Iran. Even judging by ex-pat Iranians, they are practically all antisemitic. Regardless of whether they are pro-Shah or pro-Iranian revolution, pro-Western or anti-Western, they are all terrible antisemites. It hardly makes any difference for the Jews. Yes, Iranians are "better" than the Arabs in that they are more intelligent and they have some civilizational history. But this only makes them more dangerous to the Jews. Even if I were not Jewish, but a Western Gentile, I would still be wary of them. Persians have always been a traditional and historical enemy of the West. So let's keep a proper perspective about the Iranian crisis.
Sounds like sober advice that Chaim would agree with.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2009, 07:16:52 AM »
בס"ד
I can't understand why some of u judge ppl by their nationality, judge them by their religion

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2009, 07:17:31 AM »
I hope these crazy muslims just kill each other.  Both sides are pro-Islamic and pronuclear iran and anti America and Anti-Israel.  I hope this instability makes way for Israel to dismantle or destroy Iran's nuclear threat...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2009, 09:05:05 AM »
I hope these crazy muslims just kill each other.  Both sides are pro-Islamic and pronuclear iran and anti America and Anti-Israel.  I hope this instability makes way for Israel to dismantle or destroy Iran's nuclear threat...

Yes, the entropy should go on concentrating there with chaos to a breaking point. They should go :crazy:.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2009, 09:37:50 AM »
The point can't be made enough that the Iranians who are protesting are mad about the situation in their own country, not the nuclear ambitions of their government or their support for anti-Semitic, anti-western terrorism. All the so-called moderate candidates and politicians who these mobs support like Mousavi or Rafsanjani were prominent figures in the Islamic Revolution and all of them support Iran's nuclear ambitions. Rafsanjani also ordered terrorist attacks against Jewish targets around the world yet they now call him a moderate. You see Mousavi get in power and Iran will still get nuclear weapons and there will still be support for hezballah and hamas.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2009, 10:04:04 AM »
Right you are, Thunderbolt. 

Moussavi is also the founder of Hezbollah.  I also read on another website that there's a video of his wife stomping on an American flag.