Author Topic: I challenge you to refute this  (Read 5767 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: I challenge you to refute this
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2009, 08:59:26 PM »
Well, in my experience with horrific crimes blacks are 3 for 3.

I don't believe that poverty is an excuse for bad behavior. 
Not all 'poor' people lead a life of crime.  Can we agree on that?
There is more to this evil inclination then growing up in poverty.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2009, 09:05:52 PM »
Well, in my experience with horrific crimes blacks are 3 for 3.

I don't believe that poverty is an excuse for bad behavior. 
Not all 'poor' people lead a life of crime.  Can we agree on that?
There is more to this evil inclination then growing up in poverty.

Of course, but crime does tend to be more prevalent in poverty ridden urban environments. 
Poverty ridden urban environments are also of course where the vast majority of the Blacks committing the crimes grew up and reside.

Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2009, 09:16:34 PM »
I support Serbia, and a Serbian Kosovo.

I realize that Many Albanians, Muslim and otherwise are evil.

Matter of fact...  http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,16800.msg188322.html#msg188322

I was simply making a point that there are always exceptions to the rule, and we should not always judge every book by it's cover.
This particular Muslim saved the lives of Jews during WWII and has been recognized as a Righteous among the Nations!

OK for that guy Shyqyri Myrto, I have no doubts about him nor some other people like him, but, the other part "Albania is reputed to have hidden and saved not only all Albanian Jews, but also several hundred Jewish refugees from other countries, including Serbia, Greece, and Austria, although there are those who disagree with this."
Well, if they had strong enough facts to back this, there wouldn't be need for some to "disagree with this", since this is now generalizing.
They can't be generalized for one reason and this is the fact that they could gain from fascists more than they'd loose, maps show so. For example, they even occupied Epirus together with Italians and when the war was over, they claimed "Chamerian genocide" done by Greeks in 1945 (Chameria is how they call Epirus and they claim genocide of Epirotian Albanians or Chams, as they say).

As for blacks, I know some very good black people who aren't gangs and tend not to judge people by the pigments in their skin, but the guy who started this thread is a racist, too and is spreading propaganda, his "facts" aren't facts but babbling and historic revisionism.
He has also even named the nations and practically claimed them inferior.
Saying that those nations haven't contributed anything to humanity just shows his extreme lack of history knowledge and I hate those who pretend they "know" history or something else while every their word shows the opposite.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2009, 09:23:21 PM »
You find it sickening that I don't hate all Black people???
Not every Black Worships Farrakhan, or is an anti-semite, and there are plenty out there who deserve our respect.

Hell, there have even some Decent Muslims...

Are you joking or what?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2009, 09:24:29 PM »
Quote from: Khufu
In Spain, the Moors had over 300 public baths.
Yeah... I wonder what they used them for. Probably the same thing you use the "public baths" in Greenwich Village for.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2009, 09:30:17 PM »

Matter of fact...  http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,16800.msg188322.html#msg188322

I was simply making a point that there are always exceptions to the rule, and we should not always judge every book by it's cover.
This particular Muslim saved the lives of Jews during WWII and has been recognized as a Righteous among the Nations!

OK for that guy Shyqyri Myrto, I have no doubts about him nor some other people like him, but, the other part "Albania is reputed to have hidden and saved not only all Albanian Jews, but also several hundred Jewish refugees from other countries, including Serbia, Greece, and Austria, although there are those who disagree with this."
Well, if they had strong enough facts to back this, there wouldn't be need for some to "disagree with this", since this is now generalizing.
They can't be generalized for one reason and this is the fact that they could gain from fascists more than they'd loose, maps show so. For example, they even occupied Epirus together with Italians and when the war was over, they claimed "Chamerian genocide" done by Greeks in 1945 (Chameria is how they call Epirus and they claim genocide of Epirotian Albanians or Chams, as they say).

I don't disagree with any of this.  
I was shocked and outraged when the Kosovo broke away from Serbia last year.
I also know plenty about the Skanderbeg division too...

As for blacks, I know some very good black people who aren't gangs and tend not to judge people by the pigments in their skin, but the guy who started this thread is a racist, too and is spreading propaganda, his "facts" aren't facts but babbling and historic revisionism.
He has also even named the nations and practically claimed them inferior.
Saying that those nations haven't contributed anything to humanity just shows his extreme lack of history knowledge and I hate those who pretend they "know" history or something else while every their word shows the opposite.

Yup, like I said before the OP is probably a "WN", hoping that moderate Blacks out there will see Jews bashing them when they read this.

>:(

This is partly why I think threads like this (and some of the comments they tend to bring), are a bad idea in general.
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2009, 09:32:27 PM »
You find it sickening that I don't hate all Black people???
Not every Black Worships Farrakhan, or is an anti-semite, and there are plenty out there who deserve our respect.

Hell, there have even some Decent Muslims...

Are you joking or what?

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2009, 10:06:48 PM »
Yes, there were Muslims who helped the Jews during the Holocaust.  I remember an old Israeli telling me that because he lived amongst white Muslims who were also circumcised, he was hidden by a Bosnian family.
Of course, this doesn't change the fact that Kosovo IS Serbia, and that Albania, Bosnia, and an ALbanian Kosovo are simply European hubs for international terrorism.

As for Blacks, I agree with Ze'ev that there is no reason to have a blanket hate of blacks.  The Rav never advocated this, only to oppose Evil Schvartzas, not all of them.

On the other hand, I still do not think we need to make any overtures of kindness to these people.  We have been kind to them, and look at what we have gotten in return.

Offline Gentile

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2009, 12:36:35 AM »
Yes, there are smart blacks.  But what qualifies someone to be black?  Is obama black?  No, he's half-black, half-white.

Now, I do agree that the Moors (of Berber and Arab descent) and ancient Egyptians were brilliant engineers, but how in the world can anyone lump all Africans into the same category as the ancient Egyptians and somehow expect any credibility?  It’s absurd.

I just don’t find any evidence of comparable intelligence between Sub-Saharan Africans and Northern Africans, and certainly not with the ancient Egyptians.

If Sub-Saharan Africans were so advanced, why didn’t they just invade the American South and take their people back?

It just don’t flush.

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2009, 01:37:24 AM »
Wow.. another black supremacist who claims that all the worlds inventions and all amazing feats ever done on earth were the result of a black negro man.   

This is what n*Ggers have help introduce into our modern society:
1. Wars
2. Crime
3. Overcrowdeed Priosn
4. Single MOthers with 3+ children, daddy in jail or dead 
5. Welfare recipients galore
6. Increased Taxes, to paid for their fryyyed chikken and crack
7. AIDS (Thanks to N*ggers and homos)..  WAsh DC has highest AIDS rate in USA and also one of highest number of blacks.
8. Gangster Rap Music (Truly innovative invention)  Thank G-d us Crackers invented the Mute button 
9. Mud Huts
10. Spears and Shields (Damn.. They sure don't make em like they use to)
11. Boxing (N*ggers spend their day fighting rather engaging in scholastic activity, naturally they will be good with their fists)
12. Genocide (Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Liberia??)

Amazing how much good these people have contributed to our society. All the world's stupidity was created freom the blackman.   THank G-d white people invented computers and internet so that these backward uneducated stone age minded thugs can go on their rants about how they superior they are.  I challenge you negros to go and clean up your neighborhoods, stop smoking crack, sitting around all day drinking booze and cheating on your wives.  Stop blamey whitey for the fact you have a small brain and the manners of a hyena.  You are belligerent, violent, dirty, ungrateful, unhelpful and almost completely useless people, so go and shape up and stop whining about how we stole all the glory you never had.

Now, I do agree that the Moors (of Berber and Arab descent) and ancient Egyptians were brilliant engineers, but how in the world can anyone lump all Africans into the same category as the ancient Egyptians and somehow expect any credibility?  It’s absurd.
The Berber, Moors and Egyptians were not bantu, nicolic or african black in any way shape or form.  They were much closer to Europeans in their gene structre than to Africans.  The Ancient egyptians were brownish skin like an arab from the south, some were not dark at all.  Many also had straight hair which is unheard of from jungle african bush people.  Any curly hair afro wearing black person who claims Egyptian or Moorish genes is full of crap.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2009, 04:08:29 AM »
Firstly, this is dead right. The Moors and Egyptians bore no relationship to the blacks. We are talking here of the sub-Saharan blacks, who spread down from the Equator after having raped enough pygmies to acquire their malaria resistance. It was these who through the actions of themselves and the Arabs became the slave trade, and are said to have given rise to Beethoven and most other brilliant so-called whites.

Secondly, in one sense only, tribal blacks are like lions. The males do all the fighting, sleeping most of the day, and the females do all the work. Having lived for over 20 years in rural Africa, my feeling at the end of it was that male and female blacks might as well be separate species. I know that female blacks have their difficulties in the European/US context, but they are a separate issue. We are talking about the males, the ancestors of Beethoven etc.

All they can do is fight. Fight, fight, fight, and throw stones. I once blew an engine trying to escape a riot and was rescued by Indians, who drove me to a white settlement and refused payment. Now it's the 40th anniversaty of the moon landing. Take a look at contemporary footage of the control room, and see what you can see, or rather what you can't.

The problem among whites is the so-called moral authority of the people and nations who don't know what they are talking about, or who find the truth to be politically inconvenient.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2009, 12:56:08 PM »
This khufu guy is a typical troll- copy a paste a nonsense like? "... in West Africa The Dogon of Mali were and still are the world's most efficient astronomers even without the use of a single telescope"  :laugh: and then abstain from the thread.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2009, 03:47:30 PM »
Well, Khufu, I am not gonna argue with your ideas, because your facts are so wrong there's no point to even look at the ideas.

Pretty much every fact you wrote there was incorrect.

a) Black people were not the original human beings.  Adam and Eve were.

b) The disciplines you mention are not created by Black people.  Metallurgy, brick building etc, have all been found to exist in Europe (ie. Stonhenge) while non-existent in Africa in the same time periods.  Other than  you and a few nutjobs, nobody would ever say that the Dogons were the world's best astronomers ever.  Any idiot knows that using a ridiculous superlative makes your argument look even weaker.

Any sources that you have that support you claims will be written by an "Afrocentrist" with no factual backing other than conspiracy and innuendo. I challenge you to find a respected person who agrees with you, not idiots like Martin Bernal who have been discredited by about any academic, left or right. (I am heavily involved in the academic world, and I could write you a whole essay on the lies of "Afrocentrists".

c) Enough with the Egyptians being black.  Once again, the only ones who agree with you here are nutjobs whose life mission has been to try to create enough sources to try and claim that the ancient Egyptians were black.  Yes, the name of the country referred to the colour black, that means nothing.  Are people from Greenland all Green?  Are people from Iceland made of Ice? THat shows how ridiculous the reasoning is behind the claims of Afrocentrists.

d) You are correct that the Muslims who came to Spain did have a lot of knowledge that the Spanish didn't.  It is not secret that over a thousand years ago, Muslims were a much more intelligent people, as opposed to now, where the average Muslim can't do math better tha my 3-year old cousin.  However, the Moors were NOT BLACK!!  They were not from Senegal.  Look at the map and tell me what country is under Spain- Morocco, not Senegal.  Once again, the Afrocenttrists construe facts to support ridiculous claims.  The problem with you guys is you refuse to look at history, and claium all history is "biased", and then you create your own history that attempts to make black people feel as if they have done something. 
So yes, the Moors did bring new technologies to Spain, but they were about as Black as the King of Morocco.

e) Now, to the so-called "White-boy Renaissance" that you speak of.  Nobody can deny that in a way the Arabs shared responsibility in the coming of the Renaissance.  OF course, then you must ask how did they do this?  Well, they simply translated old EUROPEAN works into Arabic, so that they were around after the Dark Ages, after all the latin copies had been destoryed.  So yes, I will give them credit, the Arabs were able to translate works.  That is about it.  Any look at Medieval Arabic Medicine will show you that it is simply a copy of Galen's medical practices, with nothing new or "Arabic" about it.

Of course, these same Arabs were again, NOT BLACK!  An Arab who is Muslim is not Black, as you and all the other Afrocentrists try to make it out to be.  I've even had Afrocentrist "acacdemics" (In quotes because they can't actually hold down a job for more than a year) tell me that the majority of Ottoman advances and knowledges come from Africa, even though no possible facts could show that.

So, I have refuted your claims. Is that good enough?  Now that you know you have no potential to achieve anything, could you please just find a tall building and do what needs to be done?

Great issue in this debate. I fully agree.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2009, 04:02:50 PM »
Ze'ev, after you have experiened rape, robbery and murder at the hands of the American Africanus Animales you may not be so sickened by the truth.
I'm glad that you are only speaking for yourself.  Don't put yourself up on any pedestals.  Most of us don't have any issue with decent black people, other then they are just hard to come by. 

I understand that too.  We are all shaped by our own personal experiences.  I did not grow up in the crown heights, but in a nice suburban neighborhood where there were proportionately very few Blacks.

I must respectfully disagree with you here, Ze'ev.
My Mother had a gun held to her head in a middle class Irish Catholic neighborhood drugstore.  You know ' open the safe or I shoot her in the head'.  My Aunt went to see a Broadway play.  Her girlfriends dropped her off.  She waved them off when she was safely inside her home.  She just didn't know that a visitor was waiting for her.  A woman in her fifties was brutally raped inside her childhood home.  Last,  my young cousin befriended blacks.  Defying the wishes of her family.  She was shot point blank in the neck.  Leaving behind a baby about to turn one in a few days.  Not one of those incidents took place in a 'bad' neighborhood.  You know what all those incidents really have in common? The race of the perpetrator.

That is horrible, and I am very sorry.  No doubt having gone through all that has shaped your views on Blacks in general, which is entirely understandable. 

It is not as if similar crimes have never been perpetrated by Whites though...
Yes I know that proportionately and statistically Blacks are more likely to do it, but I think that is a direct result of the individuals behind those statistics having grown up in black ghettos; surrounded by crime, and more often than not with drug abusing if not entirely absent parents.

There are Whites who end up like this too, and I have seen it firsthand at one of the lower class trailer parks, and even certain areas of the City.  It just so happens that more Blacks then Whites tend to end up in poverty living in situations like this...therefore more Blacks end up committing crimes.  It is not because they are black though, I think most of us can agree on that much.

Ze'ev: Do you know that black people DEPLORE and HATE Jewish people?? They most certainly DO.
 There is NOTHING that Jewish people have in common with black people WHATSOEVER. ZILCH.

I do NOT hate 'all' black people, thats for sure, but the image that the leftist jerks built me up in, I can see that they were and ARE DEAD WRONG.
In fact, America today is taught to WORSHIP black people and I am sick of it, and so is G-d.

Jewish people will have a friend in black people if they are Christians.

Matter of FACT, the only REAL ally of the Jewish people are Zionist Christians- thats IT, or moral righteous gentiles.  Other than that, even Kahane said that the best place that the Jewish people should be is ALONE without allies, so that they will RELY ON G-D.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2009, 08:51:31 AM »
The original question was about famous people from certain countries. Since I come from the Ukraine, I can say something about Ukraine. If the question refers to the famous people that came from the territory occupied by the Ukraine then the list is HUGE. It is totally out of proportion with its size. But a lot of the people on this list are Jews and ethnic Russians. However, if you are counting famous ethnic Ukrainians, they also exist. (And some of them come from Russia territorially, as well). There is a bunch of first-rate writers and poets. Have you heard of such names as Nikolai Gogol and Anna Akhmatova? They are world famous writer and poet, both firmly in the world canon of the greatest talents in literature, and not just local celebrities. There are also some good scientists and mathematicians that are ethnic Ukrainians. You could look up Mikhail or Mikhailo Kravchuk or Krawtchouk. He is quite famous for his work with matrices and polynomials.

Maybe somebody equally knowledgeable about other countries you are asking can come up with famous names as well.

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2009, 03:02:35 PM »
I realize my opinion on this may not be popular around here, but that is how I feel.

Jews and Blacks have both been persecuted historically.  Why should we not be allies and fight persecution?
Why should we act like the Nazis and call them animals and worse? 

Also, do we really want the masses of them taking up Swastikas??? 

Khufu...if you really are a Black person, please know that the Bigots here do not speak for all Jews.
I can't even correctly respond to something like this its just sickening. What have Jews ever received from blacks for all the help they gave them in the past 40 years but a swift kick in the a-s. Just for the record this bigot is a non Jew. Some friendly advice....You want to partner up with animals like that be sure they stand in front of you at all times this way they can't stab you in the back.

You said it!!!!

I was stabbed in the back by apes when I was hurt that I got rejected by a grad program because I was white AND Jewish.

I laught at self-hating Jews who help apes...they;ll soon learn the hard way..like I did.

Oh..here's another contribution to culture by apes..

Necklacing

And here's a FINE ape leader..hey..he admired Hitler!

Offline Moshe

• New JTFer
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2009, 03:37:56 PM »
all the schvartzes must love that last one ---- look at all that "bling bling" :::D

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2009, 03:43:14 PM »
all the schvartzes must love that last one ---- look at all that "bling bling" :::D

Is this Idi Amin? I heard stories about him, that he ate human meat.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2009, 03:47:46 PM »
It is Idi Amin, and the IDF parachuter wings is clearly visible on his uniform. He really looks allot like some sort of ape-man, and I don't generalize this to all blacks.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2009, 04:13:07 PM »
The original question was about famous people from certain countries. Since I come from the Ukraine, I can say something about Ukraine. If the question refers to the famous people that came from the territory occupied by the Ukraine then the list is HUGE. It is totally out of proportion with its size. But a lot of the people on this list are Jews and ethnic Russians. However, if you are counting famous ethnic Ukrainians, they also exist. (And some of them come from Russia territorially, as well). There is a bunch of first-rate writers and poets. Have you heard of such names as Nikolai Gogol and Anna Akhmatova? They are world famous writer and poet, both firmly in the world canon of the greatest talents in literature, and not just local celebrities. There are also some good scientists and mathematicians that are ethnic Ukrainians. You could look up Mikhail or Mikhailo Kravchuk or Krawtchouk. He is quite famous for his work with matrices and polynomials.

Maybe somebody equally knowledgeable about other countries you are asking can come up with famous names as well.

Masha,few more famous Ukranian scientists:
  • Vladimir Chelomei - vector analysis, first Soviet pulsating air jet engine, etc.
  • Igor Ogirko - nonlinear methods of optimization
  • Some of the most famous, academics Yveniy and his son Boris Paton - electrical welding.

There are many more. Of course, this Ukranian record hardly compares with khufus' famous astronomers of sub-Sakharan Africa and pioneering revolutionary methods of building doo-doo hats from cows fecal matter 

:o
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 04:18:30 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2009, 04:47:43 PM »
Yous all are just racists..mmhmmm....racists...now I go back to my pad...my flipitifloop to the Bronx zoo..mmhmm...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2009, 11:31:22 AM »
Monkey, we're stil lwaiting for an answer.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2009, 11:46:54 AM »
Of course, this Ukranian record hardly compares with khufus' famous astronomers of sub-Sakharan Africa and pioneering revolutionary methods of building doo-doo hats from cows fecal matter 

:o

You forgot such pillars of African philosophy as Platinus and Augustine. If you don't believe me that they really were African philosophers, look up the Wikipedia article on "African Philosophy."  :::D :::D :::D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2009, 01:08:29 PM »
No no no..African philosophers are more like Snoopy Doggy Dog and Little Big and Biggy Little and Ludacrus, and Gangsta Fangsta, and Latoya Jackson...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2009, 06:05:43 PM »
Slavery is still alive and well in Africa thanks to their Islamic laws.

Why don't I hear any outrage coming from black people about
Africa?