Author Topic: I challenge you to refute this  (Read 5768 times)

Offline khufu

• New JTFer
I challenge you to refute this
« on: June 22, 2009, 07:07:01 AM »
Your failure to refute this will be interpreted as your admission that this is true:

Your knowledge is limited only to what the people who you respect have told you. What you think of as European Civilization is really quite limited: composed of the historic, scientific and artistic achievements of only a handful of nations, and even then, involving only a small fraction of the persons of those states, most of whose citizens have been little more than peasants for the bulk of recorded history. Tell me what have your white brothers in Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Hungary, Iceland, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Norway, Romania, San Marino, Turkey, Scotland, Switzerland or Ukraine done for mankind ?

I have really have no interest in trying to rack up some kind of racial tally about whose done what and then declaring some kind of racial winner but seeing as you forced my hand. I will have to put you straight. Bear in mind, as said earlier that your knowledge is limited ONLY to what the people who you respect have told you. But the truth is - White people's claim to superiority is based only on recent delevleopments. Black people are the original race on the planet and from the Black race, all other races evolved. Black people were also the first people to introduce a worldwide culture and advanced civilizations on earth. We are the original inventors of the disciplines that helped bring the world into the technological age. Mathematics, Physics, Astronomy, Building in stone and bricks, Metallurgy and all the root subjects that were necessary to push the world into today's modern age were begun by Blacks in Egypt, Nubia-Kush, Mesopotamia, Sabea and Black Naga India. For example, the Africans invented the binary system which is still used in the Yoruba oracle and was copied by German scientists and applied to computer programming

There were black empires and civilizations from the prehistoric Zingh Empire which experimented in various aspects of science and technology. Later Black civilizations such as Khem and Mali experimented and created various sciences and technologies. In West Africa The Dogon of Mali were and still are the world's most efficient astronomers even without the use of a single telescope. Other Africans are experts at foretelling the weather by reading the stars. The mathematical and astronomical sciences necessary for high technologies such as those used in space technology and industries were first began by Blacks in Khem (Egypt) and Kush (Sudan). Blacks built the greatest and largest monuments known to humans during ancient times. They took on massive works of building and engineering in an area from the prehistoric Zingh Empire of Mauritania and the Sahara (1500 B.C.) Western and Eastern Europe, (excluding Rome, Greece, etc.) have very little history of great civilization and achievements before the Middle Ages. We have had thousands of years of great contributions to world culture and civilizations. Many ancient formulas in trigonometry, calculus and physics as well as chemistry (Khem mysteries) came from the scientific discoveries of Blacks in Egypt and Nubia-Kush.

From about 711 A.D. when the Moors, a Black people from Senegal, West Africa and Morocco, invaded Europe. They introduced Black Moorish science, technology, civilization and education to Europe and raised the Europeans from the Dark Ages of about 400 A.D. to 711 A.D. The Black Moors introduced advanced learning to Spain, similar to what had been taking place in Ghana, and at the university city of Jenne in Mali for hundreds of years. They introduced advanced learning to the cities of Toledo, Seville and Cordoba. These cities became centers of Black Moorish and European scholarship, science and culture, where Europeans and others learned new and advanced sciences, arts and technologies. That led to the European Renaissance of later years.

The Black Moors introduced art, architecture, sciences, medicines, animal husbandry and other advanced disciplines to Spain and the rest of Europe. This was the catalyst which led to the European Renaissance. After the Greco/Roman Empire fell, whites (devils)went back into their original normal culture of savagery, ignorance, superstition, murder, lewdness, etc. Its called the DARK AGES, because whites were in the dark. They thought the world was flat, were scared to take baths, etc. This is where the BLACK PLAGUE almost killed all of white Europe in the 13th, due to UNSANITARY conditions. During that same time, in Spain, the Moors had over 300 public baths. While 1% of Europe was literate, there were over 90 universities in the Moorish Empire. The oldest university in the world today is in TIMBUCTOO, which is in Africa! Look up the Moors, a GREAT black people who were Muslims who are the ones who REAWAKENED the white Europeans.

These blacks are DIRECTLY responsible for the white boy 'renaissance' where they had a refocus on science, learning and math. BLACK MOORS are the ones who inspired this reawakening.

LOOK IT UP.

We gave you the alphabet (Phoenicians were black Moorish people from North Africa...the word PHONICS comes from them) and numbers (Arabic numbers are 0-9 as opposed to Roman numerals which don¨ˆt have a zero making higher math IMPOSSIBLE). Egyptians taught you in the ancient days, and then when you started acting stupid again. Moors re-educated you. Now you got nerve to call blacks stupid ?

Most of Western European scientific discoveries or rather copies of the original discoveries of Africans and Chinese were put to use during the sixteenth to the twentieth centuries. It was during this crucial period that some of the great scientific and technological discoveries and inventions were made. Yet, these discoveries and inventions were and are merely improvements on ancient discoveries made by Africans Blacks. For example, gunpowder was invented by the ancient Egyptians and Nigerians who used the cola nut to make gunpowder. The Chinese reinvented it and used it in fireworks and explosives. Steel was invented by Africans in ancient Tanzania, where ancient cone-like blast furnaces with bellows still exist to this very day and are still used. The hydraulic pump for lifting water and irrigation was invented by Africans in Egypt

Therefore, even if people of European origins have made improvements in ancient technologies and ancient inventions, such as rocketry, computer technology, aerodynamics and others, the basic mathematical formulas and ancient prototypes were invented by Africans and Chinese. You see, SERIOUS White historians know these facts very well they also know that to tell the truth would reveal the dominate position of the Blackman in the bronze-age. SERIOUS white historians know they were barbarians when the foundation of world civilization was built by black men. Few western historians will tell the full story of man's racial history to do so would challenge the Aryan model of history so deeply ingrained in western culture. One fact I will emphasize again and again is that SERIOUS White historians are NOT ignorant of the truth about black history and in many cases they confirm it themselves.

I refer to the works of

When We Ruled by Robin Walker

http://www.amazon.co.uk/When-We-Rule...446034-2667316

or

Black Athena: The Fabrication of Ancient Greece By Martin Bernal

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Black-Athena...446034-2667316

However in the last 400 years Blacks were called animals and property in America and the U.K, denied being recognized as a human being and all the normal things humans get like school, communities, families, marriages...all DENIED during slavery. People have SYSTEMATICALLY denied us any access to anything just because we were black. Since whites (devils) theorize blacks are subhuman, then why should you give CIVIL RIGHTS to a monkey ? That is the devils logic, and if they never let blacks get into anything, your logic is 'safe'.

Finally one thing I have learned is that those who rush to herald the superiority of their own group have themselves rarely accomplished anything. Rather, you seek to live vicariously off the achievements of others with whom you share nothing more than some distant national or ethnic lineage. But of course, it is never the inventor who proclaims his or her work to be evidence of ethnic or genetic superiority; it is not the great playwright or sculptor who announces to the world that their art signifies the racial or cultural supremacy of the group to which they belong. Only life's losers seek out evidence of their own brilliance or potential in the works of others. Only those who secretly harbor suspicions of their own inferiority feel compelled, as a general rule, to insist upon how much better than you they are.

You see, truly amazing talents never need to tell others how truly amazing they are. They just go out, do the work, and demonstrate their excellence silently. They need no cheerleaders. Those who publicly proclaim how great they are, on the other hand, are almost always trying to convince themselves. And apparently, given your persistence, you are finding the job harder than you imagined.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: I challenge you to refute this
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 08:10:42 AM »
Yes, of course blacks are genetically pre-disposed to be brilliant math and science majors... I wonder why they are just so stupid?

Jews have been oppressed far more than any black people... We have been oppressed by the Egyptian, greeks, romans, spanish, german... and somehow we have remained with our brilliance and did not become lazy and stupid like the african americans..

It is just that whitey has kept the black man down for all these thousands of years. It is great when you can blame whitey isn't it? All those great black scientists did great things, but forgot to pass it on to future generations... Mmmm Hmmm...

PS: If Africans are so smart, why is virtually the entire continent backwards, poor, and killing itself. Doesnt sound like the descendants of smart people... More like wild animals..
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 08:16:57 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, 10:26:20 AM »
‎This is too long a reading for me. You can state claims/facts without copy pasting a whole scroll of junk text.

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 10:32:02 AM »
Black people are the original race on the planet and from the Black race, all other races evolved.

Well you're right about one thing baboon, humans evolved from apes and since we know Blacks are apes we could have evolved from them.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 10:37:22 AM by Negro Lyncher »

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2009, 10:35:51 AM »
Hey I give the Negroes credit for their contributions to society:

They invented the lip disk:

The Dung Hut:

The roof was invented by the evil white man though.

And the pointed stick:

Thank you for your Negro Contributions.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2009, 10:47:43 AM »
By the way... you are right.. THe moors were Negroids... (The evil white man covered this fact up).

Also... Shakespeare was a Negro:

The first Americans were Negros:

And world famous chess players:

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2009, 12:48:28 PM »
Well, Khufu, I am not gonna argue with your ideas, because your facts are so wrong there's no point to even look at the ideas.

Pretty much every fact you wrote there was incorrect.

a) Black people were not the original human beings.  Adam and Eve were.

b) The disciplines you mention are not created by Black people.  Metallurgy, brick building etc, have all been found to exist in Europe (ie. Stonhenge) while non-existent in Africa in the same time periods.  Other than  you and a few nutjobs, nobody would ever say that the Dogons were the world's best astronomers ever.  Any idiot knows that using a ridiculous superlative makes your argument look even weaker.

Any sources that you have that support you claims will be written by an "Afrocentrist" with no factual backing other than conspiracy and innuendo. I challenge you to find a respected person who agrees with you, not idiots like Martin Bernal who have been discredited by about any academic, left or right. (I am heavily involved in the academic world, and I could write you a whole essay on the lies of "Afrocentrists".

c) Enough with the Egyptians being black.  Once again, the only ones who agree with you here are nutjobs whose life mission has been to try to create enough sources to try and claim that the ancient Egyptians were black.  Yes, the name of the country referred to the colour black, that means nothing.  Are people from Greenland all Green?  Are people from Iceland made of Ice? THat shows how ridiculous the reasoning is behind the claims of Afrocentrists.

d) You are correct that the Muslims who came to Spain did have a lot of knowledge that the Spanish didn't.  It is not secret that over a thousand years ago, Muslims were a much more intelligent people, as opposed to now, where the average Muslim can't do math better tha my 3-year old cousin.  However, the Moors were NOT BLACK!!  They were not from Senegal.  Look at the map and tell me what country is under Spain- Morocco, not Senegal.  Once again, the Afrocenttrists construe facts to support ridiculous claims.  The problem with you guys is you refuse to look at history, and claium all history is "biased", and then you create your own history that attempts to make black people feel as if they have done something. 
So yes, the Moors did bring new technologies to Spain, but they were about as Black as the King of Morocco.

e) Now, to the so-called "White-boy Renaissance" that you speak of.  Nobody can deny that in a way the Arabs shared responsibility in the coming of the Renaissance.  OF course, then you must ask how did they do this?  Well, they simply translated old EUROPEAN works into Arabic, so that they were around after the Dark Ages, after all the latin copies had been destoryed.  So yes, I will give them credit, the Arabs were able to translate works.  That is about it.  Any look at Medieval Arabic Medicine will show you that it is simply a copy of Galen's medical practices, with nothing new or "Arabic" about it.

Of course, these same Arabs were again, NOT BLACK!  An Arab who is Muslim is not Black, as you and all the other Afrocentrists try to make it out to be.  I've even had Afrocentrist "acacdemics" (In quotes because they can't actually hold down a job for more than a year) tell me that the majority of Ottoman advances and knowledges come from Africa, even though no possible facts could show that.

So, I have refuted your claims. Is that good enough?  Now that you know you have no potential to achieve anything, could you please just find a tall building and do what needs to be done?

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2009, 03:17:49 PM »
Yes, of course blacks are genetically pre-disposed to be brilliant math and science majors... I wonder why they are just so stupid?

Jews have been oppressed far more than any black people... We have been oppressed by the Egyptian, greeks, romans, spanish, german... and somehow we have remained with our brilliance and did not become lazy and stupid like the african americans..

It is just that whitey has kept the black man down for all these thousands of years. It is great when you can blame whitey isn't it? All those great black scientists did great things, but forgot to pass it on to future generations... Mmmm Hmmm...

PS: If Africans are so smart, why is virtually the entire continent backwards, poor, and killing itself. Doesnt sound like the descendants of smart people... More like wild animals..

Actually, this is the precise reason Jews are so smart.
Its all the rules and restrictions put on them by their bible and being oppressed and being chased around the world.
Its life being difficult that made them smart.

Whereas naked groids living in the hot jungle with no rules, restrictions or clothes that makes them lazy and stupid. And  perhaps the hot sun.
Hungry? Grabb a banana. Lazy as usual? Lay on the muddy grass. Horny? Grab a whore.
Groids in America have it even better than they've ever had in the steaming jungles.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2009, 06:24:59 PM »
You know what k?  I lived in California for YEARS.  All of the blacks that I have EVER met in Cali were excellent people.  Then I moved back to NYC. 
They act like SAVAGES here.
 If I go into the city, I can be positive sure that I will HAVE to stand up to some black that is threatening some white person---ALL THE TIME.

I have a Con-Edison man that is from Africa.  I asked him why he is different then the blacks here in NYC-----FROM A BLACK MAN:

"WE ARE TAUGHT TO BE NON VIOLENT IN AFRICA, AND HAVE NO RESPECT FOR AMERICANS THAT ARE BLACK.

Now, I dont know WHAT world YOU are living in, but CLEARLY America now WORSHIPS black people who dont contribute much to society (here in NYC,) but you could WAKE THE HELL UP and stop the black worship, because I will be even MORE candid:

G-D HATES IT!
Now, answer me a question I need an answer to.. WHY don't white men rape black women?

Also- I AM SICK and tired of the poor PATHETIC mumbo jumbo about how WONDERFUL the black people are. 
Please advise me of their inventions in the last 2 centuries. I AM TIRED OF THIS RACE CARD.  SICK of IT.  Now guess WHAT? I am a product of this society that IS racist, while I played by the 'tolerant' rules.
I HAVE HAD ENOUGH.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2009, 06:38:41 PM »
By the way... you are right.. THe moors were Negroids... (The evil white man covered this fact up).

Also... Shakespeare was a Negro:

The first Americans were Negros:

And world famous chess players:

I think I recently saw one of those pictures in an American history revisionist text book.   :::D
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 07:04:24 PM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2009, 07:11:53 PM »
Lets be fair!! The nigras have advanced tremendously they even give mortgages on the grass huts  now  :::D

Its an upscale neighborhood doctors and military folks  :o

« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 07:17:48 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2009, 07:14:05 PM »
You go on and on about what blacks contributed etc. It's not really about color anyway.
As for myself and many here on the forum, we do not really care about the persons skin color
but we do care about their behavior.
You see, we are against our enemies which happens to be islam and it's followers.
Now if muslims are black, chinese, brown, white, or arab we despise them for the following reasons:

1. Muslims are brainwashed from birth into a death and destruction cult called islam.
2. Muslims are programmed to do geographical genocide on all races.
3. Muslims are determined to brainwash unsuspecting people into their cult.
4. Muslims are evil human beings that have lost the ability to think for themselves and work for Islam
resulting in a current Worldwide disaster.
5. Muslims since the beginning of Islam have been the Worlds biggest slave traders.
The only black people we make fun of are muslims and they deserve worse, trust me.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2009, 07:24:26 PM »
I have no problem whatsoever with decent civilized Black people.

The only ones I dislike are violent criminals (which exist among all peoples including our own...), and of course the Black Nationalist and Black Muslim types most of whom tend to be rabid Jew-Haters.

I do not approve of the bigoted rhetoric displayed in this thread.  This is just what the Nazis and "Wn's" hope for too...for us to piss the Blacks off so much that they will ALL join on their side. 

I would not even be surprised if the OP was a WN troll posing as a Black Nationalist, in hopes to draw out stuff like this, knowing that blacks out there are reading it.

Enough of this nonsense already I say...

Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2009, 07:26:04 PM »
I have no problem whatsoever with decent civilized Black people.

The only ones I dislike are violent criminals (which exist among all peoples including our own...), and of course the Black Nationalist and Black Muslim types most of whom tend to be rabid Jew-Haters.

I do not approve of the bigoted rhetoric displayed in this thread.  This is just what the Nazis and "Wn's" hope for too...for us to piss the Blacks off so much that they will ALL join on their side. 
Enough of this nonsense already I say...

They can have them!!

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2009, 07:35:37 PM »
I realize my opinion on this may not be popular around here, but that is how I feel.

Jews and Blacks have both been persecuted historically.  Why should we not be allies and fight persecution?
Why should we act like the Nazis and call them animals and worse? 

Also, do we really want the masses of them taking up Swastikas??? 

Khufu...if you really are a Black person, please know that the Bigots here do not speak for all Jews.
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2009, 07:53:33 PM »
I realize my opinion on this may not be popular around here, but that is how I feel.

Jews and Blacks have both been persecuted historically.  Why should we not be allies and fight persecution?
Why should we act like the Nazis and call them animals and worse? 

Also, do we really want the masses of them taking up Swastikas??? 

Khufu...if you really are a Black person, please know that the Bigots here do not speak for all Jews.
I can't even correctly respond to something like this its just sickening. What have Jews ever received from blacks for all the help they gave them in the past 40 years but a swift kick in the a-s. Just for the record this bigot is a non Jew. Some friendly advice....You want to partner up with animals like that be sure they stand in front of you at all times this way they can't stab you in the back.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2009, 08:00:28 PM »
You find it sickening that I don't hate all Black people???
Not every Black Worships Farrakhan, or is an anti-semite, and there are plenty out there who deserve our respect.

Hell, there have even some Decent Muslims...

Quote from: Wikipedia
Albania is reputed to have hidden and saved not only all Albanian Jews, but also several hundred Jewish refugees from other countries, including Serbia, Greece, and Austria, although there are those who disagree with this.In 1997, Albanian Muslim Shyqyri Myrto was honored for rescuing Jews, with the Anti-Defamation League's Courage to Care Award presented to his son, Arian Myrto. In 2006, a plaque honoring the compassion and courage of Albania during the Holocaust was dedicated in Holocaust Memorial Park in Sheepshead Bay in Brooklyn, New York, with the Albanian ambassador to the United Nations in attendance:

In 1943, the Nazis asked Albanian authorities for a list of the country's Jews. They refused to comply. "Jews were then taken from the cities and hidden in the countryside," Goldfarb explained. "Non-Jewish Albanians would steal identity cards from police stations [for Jews to use]. The underground resistance even warned that anyone who turned in a Jew would be executed." ... "There were actually more Jews in the country after the war than before—thanks to the Albanian traditions of religious tolerance and hospitality

Anyways,  forgive me for not wanting to alienate the few Blacks left that may not hate us yet.

Forgive me that blanket bigotry towards Blacks comes across as evil to me, and reminiscent of the blanket bigotry that our own people have suffered through for centuries.

I can't help the way I feel, and I am sure many out there would agree with me.
Don't get me wrong either...I am not some sort of liberal.  I oppose affirmative action, and illegal immigration, and agree with JTF on most of the issues more often than not.  I simply cannot abide such racism or bigotry, and I find it sickening.   

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2009, 08:06:08 PM »
Ze'ev, after you have experiened rape, robbery and murder at the hands of the American Africanus Animales you may not be so sickened by the truth.
I'm glad that you are only speaking for yourself.  Don't put yourself up on any pedestals.  Most of us don't have any issue with decent black people, other then they are just hard to come by. 

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2009, 08:08:38 PM »
Ze'ev, after you have experiened rape, robbery and murder at the hands of the American Africanus Animales you may not be so sickened by the truth.
I'm glad that you are only speaking for yourself.  Don't put yourself up on any pedestals.  Most of us don't have any issue with decent black people, other then they are just hard to come by. 

I understand that too.  We are all shaped by our own personal experiences.  I did not grow up in the crown heights, but in a nice suburban neighborhood where there were proportionately very few Blacks.
I still feel the way I do though, and I can't help that.
I think it is dumb to alienate them...as if enough people don't hate us already.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 08:17:24 PM by Ze'ev »

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2009, 08:13:56 PM »
Tell me what have your white brothers in Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Hungary, Iceland, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Norway, Romania, San Marino, Turkey, Scotland, Switzerland or Ukraine done for mankind ?

You forgot Poland.
Obama must use a magic 8-ball, because if he were flipping a coin he'd be right about half of the time.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2009, 08:20:00 PM »

I understand that too.  We are all shaped by our own personal experiences.  I did not grow up in the crown heights, but in a nice suburban neighborhood where there were proportionately very few Blacks.

I must respectfully disagree with you here, Ze'ev.
My Mother had a gun held to her head in a middle class Irish Catholic neighborhood drugstore.  You know ' open the safe or I shoot her in the head'.  My Aunt went to see a Broadway play.  Her girlfriends dropped her off.  She waved them off when she was safely inside her home.  She just didn't know that a visitor was waiting for her.  A woman in her fifties was brutally raped inside her childhood home.  Last,  my young cousin befriended blacks.  Defying the wishes of her family.  She was shot point blank in the neck.  Leaving behind a baby about to turn one in a few days.  Not one of those incidents took place in a 'bad' neighborhood.  You know what all those incidents really have in common? The race of the perpetrator.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2009, 08:21:31 PM »

The fewer the better..... Not all blacks are bad however even the best of them harbor resentment. You can be the best of friends with people like this and then one day say something that does not sit quite well to them and they will turn on you like a snake. I deal with blacks each day.... Some are very nice but but business is business and pleasure is pleasure and never the twain will meet. For me anyway!

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2009, 08:35:56 PM »

I must respectfully disagree with you here, Ze'ev.
My Mother had a gun held to her head in a middle class Irish Catholic neighborhood drugstore.  You know ' open the safe or I shoot her in the head'.  My Aunt went to see a Broadway play.  Her girlfriends dropped her off.  She waved them off when she was safely inside her home.  She just didn't know that a visitor was waiting for her.  A woman in her fifties was brutally raped inside her childhood home.  Last,  my young cousin befriended blacks.  Defying the wishes of her family.  She was shot point blank in the neck.  Leaving behind a baby about to turn one in a few days.  Not one of those incidents took place in a 'bad' neighborhood.  You know what all those incidents really have in common? The race of the perpetrator.

That is horrible, and I am very sorry.  No doubt having gone through all that has shaped your views on Blacks in general, which is entirely understandable. 

It is not as if similar crimes have never been perpetrated by Whites though...
Yes I know that proportionately and statistically Blacks are more likely to do it, but I think that is a direct result of the individuals behind those statistics having grown up in black ghettos; surrounded by crime, and more often than not with drug abusing if not entirely absent parents.

There are Whites who end up like this too, and I have seen it firsthand at one of the lower class trailer parks, and even certain areas of the City.  It just so happens that more Blacks then Whites tend to end up in poverty living in situations like this...therefore more Blacks end up committing crimes.  It is not because they are black though, I think most of us can agree on that much.

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2009, 08:52:09 PM »
You find it sickening that I don't hate all Black people???
Not every Black Worships Farrakhan, or is an anti-semite, and there are plenty out there who deserve our respect.

Hell, there have even some Decent Muslims...

Quote from: Wikipedia
Albania is reputed to have hidden and saved not only all Albanian Jews, but also several hundred Jewish refugees from other countries, including Serbia, Greece, and Austria, although there are those who disagree with this.In 1997, Albanian Muslim Shyqyri Myrto was honored for rescuing Jews, with the Anti-Defamation League's Courage to Care Award presented to his son, Arian Myrto. In 2006, a plaque honoring the compassion and courage of Albania during the Holocaust was dedicated in Holocaust Memorial Park in Sheepshead Bay in Brooklyn, New York, with the Albanian ambassador to the United Nations in attendance:

In 1943, the Nazis asked Albanian authorities for a list of the country's Jews. They refused to comply. "Jews were then taken from the cities and hidden in the countryside," Goldfarb explained. "Non-Jewish Albanians would steal identity cards from police stations [for Jews to use]. The underground resistance even warned that anyone who turned in a Jew would be executed." ... "There were actually more Jews in the country after the war than before�thanks to the Albanian traditions of religious tolerance and hospitality

Anyways,  forgive me for not wanting to alienate the few Blacks left that may not hate us yet.

Forgive me that blanket bigotry towards Blacks comes across as evil to me, and reminiscent of the blanket bigotry that our own people have suffered through for centuries.

I can't help the way I feel, and I am sure many out there would agree with me.
Don't get me wrong either...I am not some sort of liberal.  I oppose affirmative action, and illegal immigration, and agree with JTF on most of the issues more often than not.  I simply cannot abide such racism or bigotry, and I find it sickening.   

SO ALBANIANS ARE THE "DECENT MUSLIMS", HUH?!
Oh, how "anti-fascist" they were, how "weird" than they've created "Ethnic Albania" (Shqiperia etnike) under the umbrella of fascist Italy!!!

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2009, 08:58:46 PM »
I support Serbia, and a Serbian Kosovo.

I realize that Many Albanians, Muslim and otherwise are evil.

Matter of fact...  http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,16800.msg188322.html#msg188322

I was simply making a point that there are always exceptions to the rule, and we should not always judge every book by it's cover.
This particular Muslim saved the lives of Jews during WWII and has been recognized as a Righteous among the Nations!