Author Topic: Have you Europeans seen this video?  (Read 5410 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Have you Europeans seen this video?
« on: June 22, 2009, 05:46:03 PM »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Have you Europeans seen this video?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 03:30:12 AM »
Commented and rated!

Offline Vox Ducis

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 09:24:31 AM »
It's certain that if we don't overthrow this suicidal immigration policy, Islam will conquer Europe and North America.

But unlike what is said in the video, Muslim families in France don't have 8 children. They have more children than the French, but 8 ?!

France is currently living an almost civil war. Police is attacked every day, crimes are committed against the non-Muslims ; we are suffering a constant harrassment from those rats and the government doesn't react. I'm sure that someday an event, more horrible than those we are "used to", will trigger a huge reaction from the French citizens in what will constitute a Muslim genocide which will expand in all Europe.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 09:37:46 AM »
It's certain that if we don't overthrow this suicidal immigration policy, Islam will conquer Europe and North America.

But unlike what is said in the video, Muslim families in France don't have 8 children. They have more children than the French, but 8 ?!

France is currently living an almost civil war. Police is attacked every day, crimes are committed against the non-Muslims ; we are suffering a constant harrassment from those rats and the government doesn't react. I'm sure that someday an event, more horrible than those we are "used to", will trigger a huge reaction from the French citizens in what will constitute a Muslim genocide which will expand in all Europe.
Let's hope it's soon
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
  • Israel for jews and antarctica for muslims!
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2009, 05:41:39 PM »

Yes and it brings tears to my eyes to see this horror unleashed on the world
America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2009, 11:01:12 AM »
I knew it already and it is SCARY!!!

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2009, 09:32:40 AM »
Thanks to a couple of brave Americans who dared to create this despite of all liberal pressure.

We need to spread this voice louder and wider, because, our time is really running out and this is NOT paranoia.
Our negative birthrates are to be blamed.

We would exist longer if we'd just minimize the number of abortions.

Offline joshua

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2009, 03:59:12 PM »
Kahane was right.  Every Jew in France should be armed to the teeth.

Check this out, and apologies if it's been seen before:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/20090714/wl_time/08599191038600

Offline Osher

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2009, 08:59:27 PM »
It's very scary.
Europeans have to vote for the far right, like the BNP in Britain.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2009, 03:44:22 AM »
It's very scary.

The far right parties are not votable. Their only policy is "kick out all immigrants" no matter where they are from, how well they are integrated into the society and how peaceful and respectful they are. And furthermore, far rightists are holocaust deniers!

Offline Osher

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2009, 01:46:51 PM »
It's very scary.

The far right parties are not votable. Their only policy is "kick out all immigrants" no matter where they are from, how well they are integrated into the society and how peaceful and respectful they are. And furthermore, far rightists are holocaust deniers!

So what's your solution?

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2009, 02:01:04 PM »
It's very scary.

So what's your solution?

At least in Germany, Switzerland and the Netherlands there are parties that are pro-Zionist and anti-Muslim but without being Nazis! They know about the holocaust responsibilities and respect Jews and even have Jewish members.
If there is no such party in your country, how about founding it?

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2009, 05:47:07 PM »
It's very scary.

So what's your solution?

At least in Germany, Switzerland and the Netherlands there are parties that are pro-Zionist and anti-Muslim but without being Nazis! They know about the holocaust responsibilities and respect Jews and even have Jewish members.
If there is no such party in your country, how about founding it?

There are such party's IN belgium(vlams belang),Denmark(danish peoples party),Norway(norway progress party) and in others countrys as well

I'm anti-immigrant against multiculturalism,diversity and islam and i am a  nationalist, for stupid reasons some  people thing that is nazism and anti-semtism
America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2009, 05:48:17 PM »
It's very scary.

So what's your solution?

Nonsense they are not  all holocaust deniers ( i am far-right and i thing holocaust denial is total nonsense) most holocaust deniers i know of in Iceland are leftwingers crying about the fall of the soviet union on blogs.

You are talking about the old far right  like the national front in uk,npd and dvu in Germany and Jean Le Pen in French

The person who started what is sometimes called " the new right" or the new far right was Pim Fortuyn in Netherlands and Geert Wilders is a good example of a politician with that ideology. Philips Dewinter and Pia Kjærsgaard  are other examples of the new right

« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 05:56:52 PM by D2I »
America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!