Author Topic: MY JDL T-SHIRT IS HERE!!  (Read 4378 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
MY JDL T-SHIRT IS HERE!!
« on: June 23, 2009, 05:28:44 AM »
 :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

My JDL T-Shirt is now here. I am so lucky!  :dance:

There is a autograph of Shelly Rubin on it!!!! This is so awesome! Lol I am freaking out.  :dance:

:fireworks: :fist: :israel:

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Re: MY JDL T-SHIRT IS HERE!!
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 05:35:04 AM »
Bravo, congratulations dude!  :dance: :dance: :dance:
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 05:37:08 AM »
Wow there were also some presents in it.

Two bracelets. 2 stickers.

I will make some photos this day!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 08:54:49 AM »
I have taken some pictures of me and the stuff I get. Take a look

Some pics

« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 06:02:52 PM by German Kahanist »

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2009, 09:06:26 AM »
Cool T-shirt and other stuff!

Is it safe to walk around in this clothes in the place you live? If not, please don't risk your life or health!
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2009, 09:12:45 AM »

Here are all pics (Galery):
http://img4.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dsc00150klm.jpg

Some pics from the album:

Thats great sweetie : )
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2009, 09:19:00 AM »
בס"ד
Mazal Tov! u owe me one lol
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 10:07:05 AM by Hawk »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2009, 09:33:49 AM »
Great!!
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2009, 09:58:06 AM »
Does JTF support the JDL as run by Shelley Rubin?  I'm just curious.  I didn't think so.
Chaim Ben Pesach the Hero, be careful in posting pictures and information about yourself.  I worry about that for you.
http://www.jtf.org/israel/israel.ben.pesach.speech.interrupted.part.two.htm

« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 10:10:21 AM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Moshe92

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2009, 10:25:20 AM »
Nice shirt, CBPTH. However, I don't think you should have anything to do with Shelly Rubin. Her husband was an evil traitor, and she is no different.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2009, 10:59:34 AM »
Cool T-shirt and other stuff!

Is it safe to walk around in this clothes in the place you live? If not, please don't risk your life or health!

Here are all pics (Galery):
http://img4.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dsc00150klm.jpg

Some pics from the album:

Thats great sweetie
Does JTF support the JDL as run by Shelley Rubin?  I'm just curious.  I didn't think so.
Chaim Ben Pesach the Hero, be careful in posting pictures and information about yourself.  I worry about that for you.
http://www.jtf.org/israel/israel.ben.pesach.speech.interrupted.part.two.htm

[/
Nice shirt, CBPTH. However, I don't think you should have anything to do with Shelly Rubin. Her husband was an evil traitor, and she is no different.
quote]: )

First of all Thank you all!

I don't think it's safe at all to walk around with an Anti Arab (Muslim) T-Shirt. I will take care and wear it only in safe areas.

Thank you bullcat. Of course I will take care. But I don't think there are people out there ( in Germany and the town I live in) who want to threat or kill me. I have no fear. I wouldn't take all this pictures online if I would have fear. I am proud to be what I am! I know I do the right thing. Chaim Ben Pesach and David Ben Moshes face are in Videos and lots of people viewed it. So they know them. They live in a very big and dangerous city, NYC. And they are still alive without any threats.

Thank you Moshe92. I have nothing personally or in any other way to do with Shelly Rubin. I have my T-Shirt and some gifts and I am lucky.

Result:

I am proud to be a Zionist Kahanist. I have no fear. I bought the T-Shirt to take action! To show the people that we are active!
Shalom

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2009, 01:03:13 PM »

I don't think it's safe at all to walk around with an Anti Arab (Muslim) T-Shirt. I will take care and wear it only in safe areas.

I am proud to be a Zionist Kahanist. I have no fear. I bought the T-Shirt to take action! To show the people that we are active!
Shalom

Please be very careful! Think about your parents and also take into consideration the following:

------------------------------------------------------------------
Placing Oneself in Danger

We are commanded to preserve our health and well being, as the Torah states, "Take heed and guard your life very carefully" (Deut. 4:9), and "Guard your lives very carefully" (ibid. 4:15). It is therefore forbidden for a person to deliberately injure himself or endanger his life or health in any way. Torah law itself requires that we be more strict concerning a danger to our physical well being than concerning a violation of its own commandments.

One who places either his own or another's life in danger is guilty of violating the commandment, "Do not allow a dangerous situation to remain in your house" (Deut. 22:8 ). For this reason, one should keep his property clear of anything that might cause a serious accident.

It is an extremely serious sin to cause one's own death, whether by intent or negligence. One who does so is considered a murderer, as the Torah states, "I will surely demand an account for [spilling] your own life's blood" (Genesis 9:5).

http://www.aish.com/literacy/concepts/Preservation_of_Life.asp

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, thank you very much for your support of the Jews and Israel!
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2009, 02:29:40 PM »
Thank you for your warnings and teachings. I will take care and I won't take my life in danger.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2009, 02:36:55 PM »
Mazeltov on getting your new T shirt and Magen David bands!

Long Live Israel !  B'H

Shalom - Dox

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2009, 02:38:56 PM »
Mazeltov on getting your new T shirt and Magen David bands!

Long Live Israel !  B'H

Shalom - Dox

Thank you.  :)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2009, 04:33:34 PM »

Shalom

Please be very careful! Think about your parents and also take into consideration the following:

------------------------------------------------------------------
Placing Oneself in Danger

We are commanded to preserve our health and well being, as the Torah states, "Take heed and guard your life very carefully" (Deut. 4:9), and "Guard your lives very carefully" (ibid. 4:15). It is therefore forbidden for a person to deliberately injure himself or endanger his life or health in any way. Torah law itself requires that we be more strict concerning a danger to our physical well being than concerning a violation of its own commandments.

One who places either his own or another's life in danger is guilty of violating the commandment, "Do not allow a dangerous situation to remain in your house" (Deut. 22:8 ). For this reason, one should keep his property clear of anything that might cause a serious accident.

It is an extremely serious sin to cause one's own death, whether by intent or negligence. One who does so is considered a murderer, as the Torah states, "I will surely demand an account for [spilling] your own life's blood" (Genesis 9:5).

http://www.aish.com/literacy/concepts/Preservation_of_Life.asp

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, thank you very much for your support of the Jews and Israel!

I have a question regarding these Torah quotes.       At what point is endangering one's life?

The reason I'm asking this question is that the real JDL under the late and great Rabbi Kahane and Chaim were heroic in their defense of Jewish people and Righteous Gentiles.      The Rabbi went to Harlem along with some JDL members in order to stand up to the Black Panthers.       Chaim was willing to take a chance in bombing Soviet property,   in order to save Soviet Jews.      These are just a couple of many examples of their heroic efforts.        Knowing how knowledgeable the Rabbi was about the Torah and how knowledgeable Chaim was and is about the Torah,    I know they would go the extra mile and then-some not to violate the Torah laws.      Yet,    it gets back to what defines endangering one's life?
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/