Author Topic: Goodbye Sweden, you will be missed!  (Read 7803 times)

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
Goodbye Sweden, you will be missed!
« on: June 23, 2009, 09:15:50 PM »
Check out this horrific video from Malmo, Sweden. You can now learn how to drive at Jihad Driving School.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Re: Goodbye Sweden, you will be missed!
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 09:22:39 PM »
Great find.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 09:27:37 PM »
   The point at the end is important. The heroic Swedish Christians are risking their lives to protect Jews and the Jewish community is too coward or leftist to do anything.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2009, 05:52:26 AM »
   The point at the end is important. The heroic Swedish Christians are risking their lives to protect Jews and the Jewish community is too coward or leftist to do anything.

They are afraid. I think most of them are leftists too and now their whole world view breaks.

I am shure the Jewish community in Sweden always supported Muslim immigration.

Now this people they supported want to kill them. I remembers me to the situation in the USA.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2009, 08:15:26 AM »
I take the point, but have a question about the heading. Would Sweden really be missed? Like the other Nordic countries which missed out on colonialism and so have no concept whatsoever of racial differences, they have as a country become embroiled in politically correct racial clap-trap and have no-one except themselves to blame for the consequences.

Unfortunately, much the same applies also to those European countries which were colonial powers, including my own. In our cases we are dealing with apathy rather than ignorance.  
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 08:20:41 AM by carreg »

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2009, 08:42:37 AM »
בס"ד
Just too sad, Liberalism has proved itself to be national suicide, self-hatred of both Jews and Christians.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2009, 12:29:25 PM »
Last year many gypsies from Hungary moved to Malmo, they started robbing, and killing. But Sweden sent them back to Hungary...and I would send back to Asia.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
  • Israel for jews and antarctica for muslims!
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2009, 01:25:31 PM »
Exuly i wont miss Sweden i hate Sweden and i live in Iceland, , There has been no greater pimp of Islam in the west but Sweden  , no country has pushed more for loving immigration and and no country has made more effort to destroy christantiy , Sweden bears the most weight for bringing  in the islamic hordes into europe

America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2009, 02:24:42 PM »
Exuly i wont miss Sweden i hate Sweden and i live in Iceland, , There has been no greater pimp of Islam in the west but Sweden  , no country has pushed more for loving immigration and and no country has made more effort to destroy christantiy , Sweden bears the most weight for bringing  in the islamic hordes into europe

I don't hate Sweden! Sweden is a great country. But Islam is destroying everything! I also like IKEA which is also from Sweden. My half room is from IKEA!

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2009, 03:01:09 PM »

I either don't like Sweden.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2009, 06:36:01 PM »
Some people who live in Sweden whom I know have many times complained about that and now I see it with my own eyes.
Sad...

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2009, 09:27:17 AM »
I suspect a large number of native Swedes will eventually immigrate to avoid being swallowed by hostile Muslims.

Offline TavorIMI

• Full JTFer
    • UK Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2009, 01:00:10 PM »
I have worked in Sweden and have several real good Swedish friends. They are a very welcoming race of people who only wish to live in peace but do not seem to realise that others may not share that sentiment!

As Sweden becomes muSSie it will soon be followed by Holland etc, and not long after by Britain if nothing is done to stop the influx of these rabid animals.  >:(

If you invite wild animals into your home then don't be surprised if they get up and bite you...
Shalom to you all from the UK.

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2009, 12:34:40 AM »
I take the point, but have a question about the heading. Would Sweden really be missed? Like the other Nordic countries which missed out on colonialism and so have no concept whatsoever of racial differences, they have as a country become embroiled in politically correct racial clap-trap and have no-one except themselves to blame for the consequences.

Unfortunately, much the same applies also to those European countries which were colonial powers, including my own. In our cases we are dealing with apathy rather than ignorance.  
Excuse me  but Denmark is very anti-islamic and they have very hard anti-islamic partys in power like the danish peopes party and norway has a anti-islamic party that is the second largest party in the country thre norway progress party, Sweden is the nation that is doomed not Denmark or all Nordic Countrys.

I can tell that in Iceland you can talk about diffrence in iq in races with anybody even people who say they are anti-racists and most of them agree that there are diffrences in races.  Iceland is way more mainstream in media and public then in the usa about racial differences.

America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2009, 05:06:59 AM »
I hope every nation is anti islamic! See the Netherland!

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2009, 08:24:20 AM »

Excuse me  but Denmark is very anti-islamic and they have very hard anti-islamic partys in power like the danish peopes party and norway has a anti-islamic party that is the second largest party in the country thre norway progress party, Sweden is the nation that is doomed not Denmark or all Nordic Countrys.

I can tell that in Iceland you can talk about diffrence in iq in races with anybody even people who say they are anti-racists and most of them agree that there are diffrences in races.  Iceland is way more mainstream in media and public then in the usa about racial differences.
Actually I did not mention Islam. I was referring more to Africa. In 1986, Denmark became the first western government to introduce full political and economic sanctions against S. Africa. They lead the way in the dismantling of civilised standards throughout all of southern Africa. If in fact the Danes have moved far to the right, it merely exemplifies the principle that, from the smallest household to the largest state, liberal opinions on racial matters disappear rapidly when faced with real situations. Personally I was involved in the Southern African debacle and feel nothing for any of the Nordic states - enjoy your Islam.

http://www.amazon.com/Denmark-National-Liberation-Southern-Africa/dp/9171065172#reader

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2009, 08:16:02 PM »
I was talking about africa and black immigrants ,iceland is very mainstream about racial differences between whites and blacks such as iq.

heck the book ten litttle n*******boys was a best seller last year a book filled with blackfaced charactes , i bet in usa you will get fired for saying the n word on radio here you wont.

Race cuts deeper then skin color and thats a fact

« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 08:23:17 PM by D2I »
America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2009, 08:25:26 PM »

Actually I did not mention Islam. I was referring more to Africa. In 1986, Denmark became the first western government to introduce full political and economic sanctions against S. Africa. They lead the way in the dismantling of civilised standards throughout all of southern Africa. If in fact the Danes have moved far to the right, it merely exemplifies the principle that, from the smallest household to the largest state, liberal opinions on racial matters disappear rapidly when faced with real situations. Personally I was involved in the Southern African debacle and feel nothing for any of the Nordic states - enjoy your Islam.

http://www.amazon.com/Denmark-National-Liberation-Southern-Africa/dp/9171065172#reader

Correct, why do you thing the rightwing politicans put so much emptahies on not wanting non westren/europian immigrants its a codename for blacks and that's eccoing trough the norway progress party and  the entire danish goverment
America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2009, 10:44:14 AM »
I was talking about africa and black immigrants ,iceland is very mainstream about racial differences between whites and blacks such as iq.

heck the book ten litttle n*******boys was a best seller last year a book filled with blackfaced charactes , i bet in usa you will get fired for saying the n word on radio here you wont.

Race cuts deeper then skin color and thats a fact
The best of luck to all of you in our joint battle against immigrants and dishonest politicians. Actually I'm in the UK. I shouldn't even be reading this forum.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2009, 10:54:37 AM »
Oh dear! Sweden has a worse stand than many other countries in Europe! I hope to see very soon another Wilders for Sweden!

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2009, 07:09:42 PM »
Too shame :( I LOVE sweden, one of my favorite European countries. The video just saddens me more.
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2009, 02:16:12 AM »
Well, first Europeans believed in many idols, later came the Christianity. Now it's the rise of Islam. And in 100 or 1.000 years, Islam will be replaced by another ideology since it will become just as decadent as Christianity is today.

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2009, 11:05:10 PM »
Well, first Europeans believed in many idols, later came the Christianity. Now it's the rise of Islam. And in 100 or 1.000 years, Islam will be replaced by another ideology since it will become just as decadent as Christianity is today.

Like what? Scientology?

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2009, 02:43:28 AM »

Like what? Scientology?

Who knows what will follow the next decades or century!? I am sure there will be another ideology that will replace Islam... I am quite sure of that!