Author Topic: Introducing myself  (Read 3459 times)

Patriotic_Caucasian101

Introducing myself
« on: April 05, 2007, 12:26:51 AM »
Shalom!

Hello... My username says that I'm a proud caucasian and that's what I'm ... .. I found this website through a pro-Israelis site that I went (forgot which one) and reading from articles every wednesday, I wanted to know more about why JTF has certain stance on Israel and Palehstine issues...

I'm Iranian who lived in US and is against any terroristic method on Israel and I denounce Ahmadinejad.

I have both Jewish and Araab Moslem friends who are very nice to me and I'm interested in learning about Israeli and Palehstinian cultures... .

I'm a proud supporter for peaceful mode for both jewish and araab people because both groups share common religion and have gone through hardship such as holocaust and racism...

I hope that one day Israelis and palehstinians live peacefully together.

Scriabin

Re: Introducing myself
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2007, 10:13:51 AM »
Shalom!

Hello... My username says that I'm a proud caucasian and that's what I'm ... .. I found this website through a pro-Israelis site that I went (forgot which one) and reading from articles every wednesday, I wanted to know more about why JTF has certain stance on Israel and Palehstine issues...

I'm Iranian who lived in US and is against any terroristic method on Israel and I denounce Ahmadinejad.

I have both Jewish and Araab Moslem friends who are very nice to me and I'm interested in learning about Israeli and Palehstinian cultures... .

I'm a proud supporter for peaceful mode for both jewish and araab people because both groups share common religion and have gone through hardship such as holocaust and racism...

I hope that one day Israelis and palehstinians live peacefully together.

Hi.

I think you may have some trouble here.  :-\

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2007, 05:50:52 PM »
I'm a proud supporter for peaceful mode for both jewish and araab people because both groups share common religion

You sound like the Sefardic Chief Rabbi.   :-\
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2007, 08:30:48 PM »
  I hope someday that your wishes come true.  We are not here to hate Arabs, but we must defend ourselves from the very real threats we face from Arab/Muslim part of the world.  We are glad you are here, but what gets posted is harsh truth.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Patriotic_Caucasian101

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2007, 12:34:38 AM »
what threats can Araab Moslims possibly pose?

And what are you referring to when you say "WE"?

I don't see Araab moslims as threat because I have met a lot of kind araab Moslems and I just think that the news media is being biased on them...

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2007, 07:00:03 AM »
"We" are Jews, Christians, Americans, and Israelis...  Don't just read this forum, listen to the audios, and most importantly, read the JTF site itself.  I will leave it up to others who are better writers than myself as to what threats Arab Muslims pose to the US and Israel.   
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 07:02:17 AM by genteelgentile »
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline englishman

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2007, 02:46:11 AM »
"We" are Jews, Christians, Americans, and Israelis...  Don't just read this forum, listen to the audios, and most importantly, read the JTF site itself.  I will leave it up to others who are better writers than myself as to what threats Arab Muslims pose to the US and Israel.   
Very nicely put gg.
englishman-BNP

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2007, 08:57:33 PM »
This guy looks like a troll, maybe from StørmFrønt.  :(

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2007, 09:26:14 PM »
Perhaps if he studied Middle Eastern History, read the Quraan and the Hadith....he'd know exactly what threats there are.  Mein Kempf followers and their ideological cohorts of Marx are also to be added to this list.  But then again he should know this since the Muslims have aligned themselves since the late 1930's to the Nazi's and today they are in bed with the Communists.  So...what else can be said....other than there is no such thing as a Bolestinian Beoble.... ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.