Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, July 5, 2009  (Read 9615 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday, July 5, 2009
« on: June 27, 2009, 09:11:23 PM »
Dear Chaim, what is your opinion on the late Seung-Hui Cho, yimach shmo vezichro who during the Virginia Tech Massacre killed 33 people including himself?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 03:51:10 PM by BobbyJindalTheHero »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Moshe92

Re: Ask JTF for Sunday July 5, 2009
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2009, 09:11:40 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Do you think that the Jews who marched with Martin Luther King and fought for black civil rights in the 1960s were mostly good people who meant well but were naive, or do you think that they were mostly self-hating Jews?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 09:40:59 PM by Moshe92 »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, July 5, 2009
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2009, 11:38:14 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

In some past " Ask JTF"  shows and other programs,   you mentioned the term  "  Amalek" .    Highlighting that Amalek still exists today,  even though the nation of  Amalek no longer exists.      My impression is that JTF and the Kahanist movement in general are much more willing to deal with the realities of modern day Amalek than the vast majority of others in the Jewish world.

What are the various categories of Amalek in the present era?    Can you provide an example of an individual who fits each of the categories?     And what is the best way to approach each category of Amalek?   

Thanks as always,  eb22.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 12:04:19 AM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2009, 07:40:16 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Please forgive this long message but I feel that it needs to be heard. First of all, thanks for your answer last time; I just remembered that I left out two other European countries, Hungary and Romania. It is my understanding that they both enthusiastically cooperated with the Nazis in the deportation of Jews during the Holocaust. I am of the mind that you can't really blame these people now for the crimes committed by their ancestors - however, you CAN blame them for constantly trying to screw Israel. They put up Holocaust memorials and talk about how sorry they are for what their country did during the war, but it's all a sham unless they support the Jewish State. I think this is a key thing to understand - Holocaust memorials and museums mean NOTHING if they are not also accompanied by support for Israel. To me it is hideous and shameful that people dwell so much on the Jews' darkest hour and pimp out photos of mass graves, naked starved bodies and gas chambers, and do nothing for the FUTURE of the Jewish people. It seems that they want to seal the image of Jew as victim into eternity, and prevent the true Jewish people - a warrior people - from reclaiming what is rightfully ours on the battlefield.

It especially upsets me when leftists use the Holocaust as some call for "tolerance" and "diversity". There is one lesson and one lesson alone to be learned from the Holocaust: KILL YOUR ENEMY. I hope you'll excuse my ranting tone but I am just sick and tired of this phenomenon of people proclaiming their sorrow over the Holocaust and then stabbing the Jews in the back by condemning every single thing that Israel does.

The symbol of the Jewish people is not a black and white striped prisoner's uniform and an emaciated corpse. The symbol of the Jewish people is the star of King David, a warrior king who destroyed our enemies with no mercy. If King David was around today, he would drive every last Arab from the holy land, and those who even turned their heads to look back would catch a bullet between the eyes. Every Jew needs to be a King David.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 11:57:38 AM by Trace »

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2009, 11:03:58 AM »
I am excited that Bobby is a member of JTF, and supports Israel. I would like to ask Bobby what he thinks of Nationalizing healthcare, passing this HR 2454 bill cap and trade, and Obama's support of Palestine. 

He is the brightest star I've seen in a long time!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2009, 11:12:57 AM »
Shalom Chaim

I was watching the movie called "Alive".  It's a true story about a plane crash in the Andes Mountains where 16 medical students survived.  One way they stayed alive was by eating the flesh of the dead.  What is the Jewish perspective about survival in this regard?  Gd forbid anybody ever be put in this situation, however, are Jews allowed to do that..to eat the flesh of a dead human (if given permission) to survive?

On another note, I was watching a documentary about transexuals in Iran...The doctors there do the most sex change operations than in the whole world and somehow the Islamists justify it..lol

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 10:54:33 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2009, 11:14:38 AM »
Chaim - I am so depressed now that Al Franken got elected in the Senate.  Common now, Al Franken - a degenerate mumbling idiot sits in US senate, mass hysterical lamentations of a dead child rapist and corrupt black muslim as a US president?!  It is official now - America is a degenerate country! I fear what calamity is going to be meted out by G-d. Even more discouraging is the pathetic Republican party! Just look at them! 
:(
So, to help me with my sorrow, please cheer us up!  ;D
As you know, Sarkozy, the French midget, told Netaniyahu to get rid of Lieberman and appoint Tzipi instead. Sarkozy promised that with Tzipi and Barak, Bibi can "make history" 
:yuck:
When Netaniyahu offered an inappropriately tepid response suggesting that "in private talks Lieberman sounds different" the French president reportedly replied, "In private talks Jean-Marie Le Pen is also a nice person."

What would be your response as Israel's PM? I bet it would make a great youtube video of massive popularity!
:eat:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 07:40:28 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2009, 12:35:58 PM »
Hello Brother Chaim,

And a Happy 4th of July weekend to everyone.    I tend to wish death to evil and rotten people all the time, is it good to wish death or terrible things to happen to the very evil people that is doing awful things to others?

Now I am a law obeying citizen of course.  But if one closes his eyes and say, may so and so drop where he or she is standing is that concidered a good thing? For example the animals that get elected and do everything they can to destroy this nation and good people around the world.   Sad that on this 4th of July we are to celebrate a glorious nation that was founded on a revolution to be turning to what we are getting now.  The Abomination.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2009, 07:47:57 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Please explain the self-hating, wimpy American Jewish obsession with buying an ambulance for Israelis. How did this get started and why do all the politically-correct Jews, who would never dare do anything "controversial", want to do this? Is it because it perpetuates the image of Jews as victims? All of the disgusting self-hating Jewish organizations are on this absurd bandwagon.

Notice how the self-hating Jews who want to buy an ambulance for Israelis all want to expel their brothers and sisters in Judea and Samaria.

SerbAvenger

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2009, 11:17:08 PM »
Dear Chaim

I would like to follow up what I think was a good discussion of the oil situation in your opening remarks.  I agreed with much of what you said however, I disagree that drilling is counterproductive because it keeps us using oil.  While it would be nice if it were not the case, there is every reason to believe that we will still be using oil for the next 40 years and more.  With all the talk of wind, solar, fuel cells etc. they all have serious drawbacks.  Coal is under assault by environmentalists.  It currently accounts for 50% of electrical production nationwide despite being virtually banned in California.  We will be lucky to keep it at that level, let alone growing it.  Nuclear would be great but is under assault.  These of course are electrical generation fuels, there are even fewer alternatives for vehicular use.  Hydrogen needs more power to produce than it provides as a fuel.  All these limits are against the backdrop of growing oil demand, especially from developing economies in China and India.

During the debate over ANWAR some used to say if we produced 1 million barrels per day from that source, Saudi Arabia would merely cut their production by 1 million barrels per day.  Using today's $70 per barrel that is $70 million per day the Saudis would give up.  Multiply that by 365 (oil does not get time off for weekends or holidays) that means the Saudis are giving up $25 billion per year.  Let them keep producing at current levels and maybe you cut the price of oil.  If you cut it a mere $2 the Saudis would give up $6.5 billion per year.  While it won't make them worthless it puts some sting in their pocketbooks.  In the Gulf Of Mexico there is a field being worked on (Jack Oil Fields) that is supposed to be equal to Prudoe Bay.  Drill baby drill makes sense as part of an all of the above strategy (more drilling, nuclear, natural gas automotive fuel some wind and solar, clean coal and conservation) .  This is a war that can only be won incrementally.  We won't get the equivalent of the six day war here in my opinion.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
  • Israel for jews and antarctica for muslims!
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2009, 07:11:19 AM »
Dear Chaim i have some quastions for you and sorry for my bad english because it's not my first language.

I thing that black's cannot be jewish because they are not of the same race do you agree on that?

Why are groups like adl that were founded to fight anti-semistim pimping Islam and attacking pro-israel people like Geert Wilders?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 07:36:59 AM by D2I »
America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2009, 08:24:42 PM »
Hello Chaim,

Thank you for your thoughtful response last week.

Just a quick business comment.  When you go to change your email address, the user does NOT get an email from JTF so that the account user may confirm, and therefore re-activate their account.  When you change your email, you have to receive an automated email from JTF in order to re-access your account.  I had the email resent about ten times and I never got an email.  I did check my spam folder,

Ok now to my ?s.  What do you think of the website Masada 2000 and what do you think of Daniella Weiss?  I see her all the time on Israel National TV.  She seems genuine in her support of the Hilltop activists, but I think she is part of the Yesha council.  Can you clarify this?  With much thanks, JTF enthusiast.

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
Re: Ask JTF For Sunday July 5, 2009
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2009, 09:48:05 PM »
Shalom Chaim.

Sorry I wasn't able to get my qustin in last week I was in Austin for two weeks. Why is JTF block in public schools? Also what do you think of the death of M. Jackson? When will the Google program be releashed? What are your thoughts on the 4th of July? Also What do you think of the Standferd scanndle?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 10:18:55 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2009, 08:58:50 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

What do you think is motivating Hussein Obama to side with Hugo Chavez and Manuel Zelaya in the situation in Honduras, where Manuel Zelaya was ousted after he tried to break the constitution Castro and Chavez style?   

(Obama called the coup illegal, and said zelaya is still president of that country, and if they dont reinstate him Obama will cut all funds to one of the poorest country in the hemisphere)

P.S. Sorry for my absence

G-d Bless,

PJC
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 10:24:39 AM by ProJewCatholic »
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2009, 09:39:08 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

1) Do you think Pakistan is also a victim of terrorism from Taliban, or is it just an eye wash to get aid from the US, to fight the fake war on terror.

2) Obama Admin has assigned a lot of aid for Pak, do you believe this would in turn be used to build forces against India?

Thank You

Offline eliezer

• New JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2009, 01:29:54 PM »
Shalom Chaim,
Thank you very much for answering my question last week, please give us your insight
on the phrase in the Torah that states:
"Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the congregation to the entrance of the
Tent of Meeting and fell on their faces."
 What was this action of falling on their faces about? 

Offline shmujew

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2009, 02:12:23 PM »
is it halachically acceptable to go without a beard as an unmarried person? I was listening to elyoakim hacohen's shiur on his site www.sellmeyourjewishsoul.com and he said that it was.....I am 45 and have never been married .....Chaim I love your shows and am continuing to try to make aliyah ....once I pay off my debts which I have been incurring in this jackal obama promoted depression... I will go...or sooner ... I have to find out about credit laws in canada and whether or not I am allowed to make aliyah with debt..North American society is finished and once we kick the arabs out of Israel we will take back the lands that g-d gave to us B"h"....but I digress....could you answer the initial question that I had.

Shmujew

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2009, 04:21:07 PM »
Shalom Chaim!

Was Rabbi Kahane from the tribe of Levi or a descendant of Aaronic priestly lineage? 

Did you participate in the 1000 mile march organized by the Rabbi?

Thanks!

Christian Zionist
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2009, 10:39:21 PM »
   This week we read Parasha Balak. This is an important Parasha, because it illustrates how enemies of the Jews could never curse the Jewish people and did the opposite whenever they tried to. The only ones that can bring a curse onto the Jewish people are Jews themselves.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2009, 12:53:48 AM »
Here is a little scenario. I am interested to hear what your ruling would be in this matter:

I'm sure you read about this case of the yeshiva boys being held in Japan for carrying drugs.

http://www.jewishpress.com/pageroute.do/31380

So let's say, hypothetically speaking, the Japanese judge believed the yeshiva bochurs didn't know they were carrying drugs, but would not let them go unless Israel handed over the Jews who recruited them. 

I know Jews are not supposed to hand over Jews to gentile authorities.

If the bochurs were facing 15 yrs each and there was absolutely no other way to free these kids other than to hand over the recruiters to the Japanese authorities (or, in an even more extreme example, if they literally demanded the drug dealers head on a platter...) what would you do?

If you were prime minister, and in charge of ruling on this case, and it was indeed shown that a 'haredi' Jew, or group of Jews recruited these youngsters, knowing that there were drugs in the suitcases, and there was no other way to free the bochurs, would you hand the recruiters over to the Japanese?

Can you explain the halakhic reasoning behind your decision as well?

Thanks.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2009, 05:25:09 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

I'm not sure if you've seen any episodes of Huckabee's show but he's been doing a fine job with it so far.  It's usually always repeated on Sundays.

Huckabee is better when he doesn't have "advisers" telling him what to think.

When Huckabee was running for president in the primaries, why did he have to get Richard Haase, from the Council of Foreign Relations, as an adviser? 

About politicians having advisers, why is it that establishment groups (the Council on Foreign Relations, for example) think they're authorities on issues?

Consider the people who have advised on foreign policy issues from Carter's presidency to Bush Jr's.  All of those advisers are declared as experts by the media.  But many of them in each administration have been wrong on issues.

In contrast, you have been correct on issues that have occurred in each of those administrations.  You would definitely be able to out debate those elitist so-called experts.   

This includes Reagan's admin.  Why aren't most conservatives disappointed with some of the awfui things that the Reagan admin did?

People such as Rush Limbaugh and Hannity always praise Reagan.  But why don't people like them realize that Reagan's admin was filled with people who weren't conservatives and that it included people such as James Baker as well as that secretary of defense who made sure that Pollard's sentencing was messed up.

So since the foreign policy so-called experts, for example, from all those administrations have been wrong on issues, why is it that people still consider all of them to be authorities on foreign policy issues.  Don't you think that perception need to stop?

For any future administrations to do better on issues, don't you think that any advice that's taken should be from someone who understands issues such as yourself, instead of the so-called experts who have been wrong on issues administration after administration?

So if Huckabee runs again in the future, don't you think he'd be better off if he doesn't get any of those so-called experts (such as Richard Haase)  to advise him?

« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 07:16:11 AM by RationalThought110 »

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2009, 09:21:15 AM »
Other Than the fact that Pat Buchanan is anti- semetic, Do you like his views on other issue such as taxes, immigration, and other domestic and social politics? Is he a tru conservative?

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2009, 10:52:23 AM »
Chaim,
 Please comment on the white house press briefing on 7/1/09, where this liberal old reporter woman (I forgot her name) argues with the Obama press secretary. It looks pretty genuine. The woman said that it was wrong to call reporters beforehand and find out their questions, and then preselect the reporters. It was a good point, and I'm suprised that the liberal press brought it up. Here's a link:

You have to go to  16:40 on the video

If you didn't watch it, you should definitely look at it.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2009, 01:41:49 PM »
Shalom Chaim and thank you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

Do you believe that the move to place a boycott on Israel (similar to what was done to South Africa) will come to pass or is it just a fringe movement that has no possibility of going mainstream?

I honestly believe that just as the radical left convinced America and the rest of the West that South Africa was an evil regime that needed to boycotted, they will succeed in demonizing Israel. However, I see the boycott as a fulfillment of Biblical Prophecy, which states that Israel will be a nation that dwells alone in the world. At the same time it will force Israel to become completely independent of all other nations, and rely only on their faith in Hashem. In addition, all weak faithless Jews will leave Israel, because they cannot stand the thought of not being able to get there favorite German car or visit their favorite degenerate Western vacation spot without being seen as a pariah (just as South Africans were seen as pariahs in the 1980's).
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2009, 06:38:26 PM »
Dear Mr. ben Pessach,

thank you for answering my last question on "Ask-JTF". I listen to every broadcast.

My question this week is: What is your oppinion about the author John Steinbeck?

Sincerly Ulli
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani