Author Topic: Retarded Muslims in Germany  (Read 3338 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Retarded Muslims in Germany
« on: June 29, 2009, 06:43:25 AM »
Just watch this video and you can see the future of Germany. Here you can see Turkish antisocial bast*ards. That are "normal" Muslims you can see every day here in Germany. It's nothing new for me. Maybe for you Americans and Israelis. But these "monkey moves" they do are normal. Just look at the video and enjoy. It's in German but you only have to look at them to see that they are totally retarded.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Retarded Muslims in Germany
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2009, 07:00:07 AM »
I saw a little female police woman two cops wearing stocking hats others wearing berets .The Police must look more intimidating so the qurananimals will fear them
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2009, 07:16:05 AM »
I saw a little female police woman two cops wearing stocking hats others wearing berets .The Police must look more intimidating so the qurananimals will fear them

No one takes the German police serious. Specially not the Turks. I think the German police should be more violent.

Look at the beginning of this video and you see how Turks beat German police officers. Really sad.

Shoot them! And deport these quranimals immediately!!  >:(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2009, 07:23:11 AM »

No one takes the German police serious. Specially not the Turks. I think the German police should be more violent.

Look at the beginning of this video and you see how Turks beat German police officers. Really sad.

Yes the German Police stand with thier hands in their pocket they should carry batons to hit the the muzzies with
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2009, 07:30:38 AM »

Yes the German Police stand with thier hands in their pocket they should carry batons to hit the the muzzies with

That's a good question why they don't wear batons. But I know some wear them. The German police is to friendly. That's why I like the US police. They do what they have to do!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2009, 07:34:56 AM »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2009, 07:40:57 AM »
Retarded Muslims is redundant.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2009, 07:41:36 AM »
true :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2009, 07:42:21 AM »
Look here N.Y. Policebeat shvatzas who talk back to them ;D         http://www.youtube.com/watch?index=8&playnext_from=PL&feature=PlayList&p=17E96183DFB08556&v=sYbxybHToZw&playnext=1

They should do the same to the Turks and Muslims in Germany.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 06:07:05 PM by German Kahanist »

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2009, 07:45:11 AM »

You are right. I just wanted to accent "retarded Muslims". Everyone knows that Muslims are retarded people so you can use for the word retarded the word Muslim. I do so, sometimes. I also use the word Muslim as insult.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2009, 07:51:29 AM »
Black trouble maker who doesn't want be arrested beaten by N.Y.C. Police.They use a club here :::D                     

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2009, 08:01:37 AM »
Black trouble maker who doesn't want be arrested beaten by N.Y.C. Police.They use a club here :::D                     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPa_pNOeZvU&NR=1

Nice. If they want trouble they get beats. They should do it with the Turks here in Germany too!! Beat them! Kick them out of Germany!
They should i think the Police in Germany would lose their jobs

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2009, 08:12:44 AM »
Black trouble maker who doesn't want be arrested beaten by N.Y.C. Police.They use a club here :::D                     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPa_pNOeZvU&NR=1

Nice. If they want trouble they get beats. They should do it with the Turks here in Germany too!! Beat them! Kick them out of Germany!

Yes, because of "racism". I hate these ugly turks so much!  >:(

You don't live here. And I am sure you would freak out if you would live here.
Was there ever a Muslim or a Turk who called you "Fuc*** German or American"?? No? Come to Germany.
I was called once "Fuc*** German".
You can't imagine what happens here. Turkish boys have Christian German girlfriends. It's terrible.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2009, 08:17:05 AM »

Yes, because of "racism". I hate these ugly turks so much!  >:(

You don't live here. And I am sure you would freak out if you would live here.
Was there ever a Muslim or a Turk who called you "Fuc*** German or American"?? No? Come to Germany.
I was called once "Fuc*** German".
You can't imagine what happens here. Turkish boys have Christian German girlfriends. It's terrible.
It sounds very bad in Germany with the Turks

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2009, 08:21:59 AM »
It is bad! There are areas in my town (no go area) where Muslims can do what they want to do. They insult Germans, practicise their death cult, listen to islamic music, ... . This area is in Muslim hand! You really wonder if you see a German there.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2009, 11:37:05 AM »
Of all countries in Europe, I think Germany has the best chance of surviving the muslime onslaught. One day, Germany will snap back. I just pray to G-d she won't regress to a hitler-lile nazi maniac but rather will go back to Bismark type of a strong man.

Why muslimes don't misbehave in US? Here is how NYPD do it! I love the take down
  :::D
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2009, 11:53:15 AM »
Of all countries in Europe, I think Germany has the best chance of surviving the muslime onslaught. One day, Germany will snap back. I just pray to G-d she won't regress to a hitler-lile nazi maniac but rather will go back to Bismark type of a strong man.

Why muslimes don't misbehave in US? Here is how NYPD do it! I love the take down
  :::D

:laugh: Nice.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2009, 12:42:16 PM »
I'm sure that if I was in ur place those freaks would run away from me like they did in toasted Gaza

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2009, 12:43:23 PM »
I'm sure that if I was in ur place those freaks would run away from me like they did in toasted Gaza

Ok. Come to my town and we will see if 16.000 Muslims would run away from you.  ;D

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2009, 12:47:06 PM »
Dude if 16,000 Muslim run away from me in my town I expect no surprises in the future-death-camp Ahlen

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2009, 05:21:44 PM »
Dude and how much neo nazis and skinheads live in Ahlen? They are also a big problem of Europe...
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2009, 05:45:28 PM »
Dude and how much neo nazis and skinheads live in Ahlen? They are also a big problem of Europe...

I am sure a lot! But there are more Muslims than Nazis

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2009, 05:55:13 PM »

I am sure a lot! But there are more Muslims than Nazis

I have read an article that there are about 8 million muslims in Germany.  >:( :'(
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.