Author Topic: Israeli Jews attacking American Jews in Israel  (Read 1964 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Israeli Jews attacking American Jews in Israel
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 12:55:53 AM »
I'm suspicious about this story.     They are putting a much better light on the Arabs than Israeli Jews.     It reminds me of the fiction on American TV that make the Affirmative Action individuals look much more competent than they really are.     

What adds to my suspicion is that it's been reported in the leftist Jerusalem Post.     As of a few minutes ago,   it wasn't reported in Arutz Sheva.

Something else that jumps out is that the alleged incident happened on Shabbot.      It's safe to assume that religious Israeli Jews didn't commit the crime.    Unless non religious Israeli Jews staged this attack,     what would their motive be to attack American Jews?
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 04:31:42 AM »
I'm suspicious about this story.     They are putting a much better light on the Arabs than Israeli Jews.     It reminds me of the fiction on American TV that make the Affirmative Action individuals look much more competent than they really are.     

What adds to my suspicion is that it's been reported in the leftist Jerusalem Post.     As of a few minutes ago,   it wasn't reported in Arutz Sheva.

Something else that jumps out is that the alleged incident happened on Shabbot.      It's safe to assume that religious Israeli Jews didn't commit the crime.    Unless non religious Israeli Jews staged this attack,     what would their motive be to attack American Jews?

I didn't see any mention of it in Arutz Sheva either, but this story is probably true. Look, present-day Israel is far from perfect. Because it was founded as an ordinary "enlightened" country, it has the pretty same social problems as the other countries have. As in other countries there are criminals in Israel.

I don't think these thugs attacked the American Jews because they are American. The attackers are lowlife scum that wants to spill the agression no matter on whom. It's also quite probable they were on the drugs. Anyways, I wish these criminals be caught as soon as possible and get the maximal penalty that applies in such cases.

I wish Isaac and his friends full recovery and that such tragedy will never happen to them anymore.

Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2009, 04:32:36 AM »
Brother against brother?
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2009, 04:43:24 AM »
Brother against brother?

The attackers' brothers are those who are already "inside" (the prison). Until they change their ways, they are our brothers only theoretically.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2009, 09:41:49 AM »
Does anybody think that Israel feels betrayed by many American Jews?? I KNOW FOR A FACT they DO.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2009, 09:57:01 AM »
The hatred between "different" groups of Jews, such as the fights between Jews from Russian and Morrocan descent, needs to be stopped.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2009, 10:45:05 AM »
Here's the weird thing I've noticed about average American liberal Jews.  They're all for giving up land to the Arabs for "peace," as well as routinely visiting Israel.  I've gotten the impression that it's these same types of Jews who insist on also visiting Yad Vashem (the Israeli Holocaust museum) for the sake of "remembering" what happened to their fellow six million Jews. 

Now here's what I've never understood.  What's the point of "remembering" what happened to those six million Jews (and others) if you're still going to push for policies that are destructive to Israel?  It's one thing if you visit Yad Vashem (or other Holocaust museums) and then decide join JTF or Women in Green.  But it seems like these people continue to insist on giving up land for "peace," and voting Democrat no matter what. 

I remember being at singles event one time and having a conversation with a young man.  I told him I had no desire to go to any Holocaust museum.  (I agree 1000% with Chaim's views of today's Holocaust museums).  The guy looked at me like I was crazy and said that it was good to go, for the sake of remembering. 

Has anyone else had a similar type of experience?

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2009, 10:52:32 AM »
Does anybody think that Israel feels betrayed by many American Jews?? I KNOW FOR A FACT they DO.

Good Morning Paulette   :  ) 

Israel has been betrayed by the Sultan Obama and his administration. Israel has been betrayed by her own people too by way of the leftist's in Israel appeasing the terrorist palestinians and hamas. Since the left wing party in Israel thinks Muslim arabs have a right to Israel, why are they even residing in Israel ?
We all know the answer to that...the Leftists in Israel remain there so they can help the muslim arabs take over.
May G-d punish the Jews who have turned their backs on Israel and their Jewish brothers and sisters.

p.s. The American Jews who turned away from Israel will get the payback from Hashem first.

Shalom & G-d Bless !

Elizabeth

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2009, 02:09:52 PM »
I don't see anything in the article that would lead me to believe this attack had anything to do with race, ethnicity or nationality. Looks as if drunken lowlifes on a beach started a fight with whomever was around for no particular reason.
Obama must use a magic 8-ball, because if he were flipping a coin he'd be right about half of the time.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2009, 02:16:57 PM »
Good point, Paulette! However, these American kids who went to Israel are not the type of scummy American Jews who betrayed Israel - they are the best of American Jewry. I strongly suspect that attackers were non-Jewish and until I see their names, I will remain convinced that they were arab. The give away - article's noble portrait of the arab family. The bottom line, if only some "extremist" Jews were put behind bars, noble arabs and Jewish "peacenicks" would get along just fine.

If the attackers are Jewish, I am sure that they are drug frenzied left wing scum of the Earth. In either case, they'll be caught and I am anxious to see their identities.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2009, 04:48:33 PM »

I didn't see any mention of it in Arutz Sheva either, but this story is probably true. Look, present-day Israel is far from perfect. Because it was founded as an ordinary "enlightened" country, it has the pretty same social problems as the other countries have. As in other countries there are criminals in Israel.

I don't think these thugs attacked the American Jews because they are American. The attackers are lowlife scum that wants to spill the agression no matter on whom. It's also quite probable they were on the drugs. Anyways, I wish these criminals be caught as soon as possible and get the maximal penalty that applies in such cases.

I wish Isaac and his friends full recovery and that such tragedy will never happen to them anymore.

Thanks for your input.

As of less than a hour ago,   I still haven't seen this story on Arutz Sheva or any other English Language news site.      I'm wondering if any of the Israeli TV stations mentioned it.

While I can picture the crime itself happening,   the part of the story that I'm having most difficulty believing      is that the Arab family (Assuming they are Muslims.  )helped the Americans.     

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2009, 05:09:24 PM »
This is a classic story. Could be written in the German media. Of cause it is mixed up and twisted.

I think this beaten up youths are extreme leftists, who are responsible for the accident.

After completing a semester at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Isaac had volunteered to teach English to asylum-seekers and migrant workers. Together with another American student and three American Jewish volunteers from programs around the country, the group settled down on the Ein Gev beach, on the eastern shore of the Kinneret, for a weekend break.

"Please Mr. Muslim, I am a good Jew. Please save me out of the bloody hands of the evil violent Zio-Nazis."  :::D :::D

No dignity.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2009, 05:22:44 PM »
I believe that Chaim mentioned on at least one of his programs that Hebrew University itself is a leftist oriented University.     

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2009, 05:35:47 PM »
These self-hating American Jews are the scum of the earth. They go to Israel to help "migrant workers" (mostly illegal aliens) and "asylum seekers" (black Muslims from Africa). With "friends" like this, Israel doesn't need any enemies!

And notice the moral of the story: the Arab Muslim Nazis are the good guys!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2009, 05:56:16 PM »
Hello Chaim, it is going to take intervention from G-d to deal with these nazis. I am afraid we have been outnumbered by the left winged nazis.
My niece's roomate in Israel was liberal Jew and she told my niece Israel was an illegal state. This same nazi liberal girl who poses as a jew used to pick grapes with the palestinians and listen to their nazi propanganda.

Shalom & G-d Bless you

Dox

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2009, 07:14:56 PM »
Sad but true, read this: http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1246296531833&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

Big deal.  That's part of secular culture, lounging on the beach with beers and women, getting wasted, acting like "thugs" starting fights and people getting hurt.   Stupidity reigns.  Why wouldn't this happen on an Israeli beach if it happens in any western bar, pub, nightclub or beach in other countries?