Author Topic: FAGGOTS FOR QURANRODENTS VIDEO  (Read 1083 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
FAGGOTS FOR QURANRODENTS VIDEO
« on: July 01, 2009, 08:42:46 AM »
I WISH THESE FAGGOTS WOULD GET CAUGHT IN GAZA WHILE SODOMIZING EACH OTHER.THEY WOULD RIPPED APART AND HUNG :::D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xQRpqmoVZc&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fjessezimmerman.blogspot.com%2F&feature=player_embedded
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: FAGGOTS FOR QURANRODENTS VIDEO
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2009, 10:13:59 AM »
The video made me sick to my stomach. Listening to those gays complain about Israel supposedly engaging in human rights violations is a big fat lie! The truth of the matter is this: The gays are lying and refusing to address the real issue of human rights violations against muslims by other muslims worldwide. The faggalots are attacking Israel and trying to defend terrorists. It can't get any more evil than this!

The faggalots are being flattered and accepted by these stinking quranimals in exchange for support against Israel.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2009, 12:49:20 PM »
We have such beasts in Israel too. What even more bewildering is that in several cases the same beasts also demanded through court, that Israel would grant asylum for Arab homos whom they claim cannot return to their home on pain of death.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2009, 05:27:22 PM »
 :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2009, 07:08:41 PM »
The faggalots are being flattered and accepted by these stinking quranimals in exchange for support against Israel.

Evil people do stick together. I hate their guts!

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2009, 11:42:30 PM »
You guys taking it all wrong! I've recommended them to take their message to Gaza and Tehran and demonstrate there in support of local gay communities. We should only be so lucky that they heed to my advice!  I'd pay to see that march!  :laugh:
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2009, 11:49:26 PM »
You know who I really hate?

It is SF Chronicle writer Mark Morford who's column today claims that G-d is gay. I have hated this writer with a passion and sometimes I would like to tell him, to his face, how much I hate him and all that he stands for.

He is a perverted writer who cannot write a column without provocative words, obscene imagery, and blasphemy against all which is pure and good in the world. I would love to see him with a few missing teeth one of these days.

PS: I know you will ask why I even read SF Chronicle website... But since I moved to the bay area in the late 90s it has been a good source of local news.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2009, 01:18:32 AM »
Is that San Francisco? If it is I know what you mean. San Francisco is not only the gay capitol, it is a haven for bitter anti semites.

I have seen the anti Israel demonstrations in San Francisco, rabid palestinians and gays galore flood the streets spewing their inner hatred to Israel and America.

Offline Electra

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2009, 03:02:26 AM »
I have a question.

It is always emphasised that gays are normal people, like everyone else, and there is nothing wrong with them, so why do they all talk like they're retarded?
~Ne mogu nam nauditi, ni gromovi ni oluje, navik'o je Srpski narod da slobodu krvlju kuje~

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2009, 07:25:00 AM »
A gay who supports Fakestinians, Hamas or Iran should be institutionalized in a mental hospital. One must be really sick to love those who wants to kill them!!!

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2009, 12:39:32 PM »
I have a question.
It is always emphasised that gays are normal people, like everyone else, and there is nothing wrong with them, so why do they all talk like they're retarded?
Not all gays are like that, but a lot of the sure do fit this description.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot