Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, July 12, 2009  (Read 9823 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday, July 12, 2009
« on: July 04, 2009, 09:06:58 PM »
Dear Chaim, do you have any doubts that France, Russia, Spain, Ukraine, Germany and other many other European countries will become Islamic states? Not only is Europe letting in immgration from the Muslim world, they are letting them have higher birthrates than the native population. Should Europe cease all immigration from the Muslim world?

PS: Are you aware of the homicide murder of Steve McNair that happened on Saturday?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 03:31:05 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, July 12, 2009
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2009, 09:09:49 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

My question is that, what do you think about those medieval Hungarians, who were fighting against the Turks and defeated 200 000 Turkish troops in 1552 at Siege of Eger with only 2000 soldiers?

And do you like the Ottoman-European wars in the history? I very like it.

G-d bless You, and your family,
Peter
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Moshe92

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2009, 11:33:24 PM »
Dear Chaim,

A few weeks ago on the forum, Rubystars wrote that you said you met the Lubavitcher Rebbe. Can you tell us about that experience?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2009, 03:38:30 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Do you think that it is possible that the lowlife scum Nellie the Weasel (yimach schmo vezichro, may G-d give this beast pancreatic cancer soon) made it through the Shoah by cutting a deal with the Nazis a la Rudolf Kastner (ys"vz)? This satanic pig has certainly behaved like a German Nazi ever since. Nellie supported David Dinkins even after the massacre at Freddie's and the mob murder of Yankel Rosenbaum, wrote that it is "perfectly understandable" that the "Palestinians" would rise up against Israel, is a close personal friend of Barack Obama's, and to this day supports vivisecting and ethnically cleansing the tiny Jewish state. (And I'm not even touching where he stands on the G-dly Serbs.)

I have zero doubt that Nellie is every bit as much of a Nazi as Noam Chomsky or the late Bobby Fischer--he just practices a little taqqiyah by pretending to speak for Holocaust victims and survivors.

Serb Avenger

« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 11:20:00 PM by Serb Avenger »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2009, 05:52:29 AM »
Shalom chaim

What do u think about palins retirement as alaskan governor?

Dr dan
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
Re: Ask JTF For Sunday July 12, 2009
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2009, 11:56:29 AM »
Dear Chaim.

What was it like coming to the United States back during the 1940 - 1950s? When I looked up the Soviet Union it colaps 3 days after my birthday 12/22/91 3 days later on 12/25/91 Soviet Union colaps. Why did this happen 3 days after my birthday? Also what do you think of the Cold War? What do you think of the time when your were in the JDL up intill the 1990s? Your friend was in the JDL before around the 40s or 50s? What are your thoughts on Nikola Tesla?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 09:40:43 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2009, 12:31:58 PM »
Shalom Chaim, a couple of weeks ago I wrote you concerning me being blocked by several you tube jtf users. I appreciate that you came to my aid and requested that I be unblocked. I am still being blocked under the name ibilldavis. I believed then, and I do now, that it was an honest error. The following are the JTFers on you tube that are blocking me, and I still have reason to believe that is just one person. The users are, cappuccinonet,quickasrainbows, josh4international09, janinina200ax, loyal2thecause3, 1963cappuccinolover, sabire2009x, jtfspeakstruth, honorjtf, chaimspeaks the truth, and cinnamonbun63. There probably are others, but those are the ones I wrote down, can you please spread the word, and tell them to please reinstate me.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2009, 01:29:13 PM »
Shalom Chaim,
What Israel should do in response to the growing popularity of "Boycott Israel" campaigns? I've heard that even Trader's Joe chain of groceries was targeted. Israel's economy, to a disproportionate degree, relies on exports.
I don't accept the notion that we should just embrace this boycott as it represent a blessing in disguise - there are thousands of talented Jews already leaving Israel due to lack of opportunities. The growing islamic cancer in Europe and in US, through its consumer and political impact, presents clear danger to Israel's financial well-being and, thereby, a threat to its military capabilities. How would you fight these types of boycots?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 01:42:42 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2009, 12:29:32 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2009, 06:13:16 AM »
Greetings Chaim. I read a news story about a Jewish family that lives in an apartment complex. They complained about an automatic light that comes on that's placed in the hallways. If people move toward the light, it turns on by itself. They say this makes them prisoners in their apartment on Shabbat because they're not supposed to turn on lights, but others in the apartment complex say these lights are essential for security reasons and that it makes the apartment complex safer. What do you think about this situation?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 10:19:27 AM by Rubystars »

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2009, 06:22:45 AM »
Shalom Dear Reb Chaim.

I still visit the forum, make videos for the movement, support JTF and listen to ASK JTF every week, though havn't asked questions/made comments on ASK JTF for a while now. 

For some time now, many JTFers have asked you questions about Homosexuals . This made me think there may be many people struggling with unwanted Same Sex Atraction (SSA) feelings. The good news is that people can change and help is available. I have a relative who is undergoing therapy and counselling and would highly reccomend this treatment, to cure people with such feelings. These problems, its belived are usually the result of emotional pain and unresolved, unmet needs, that when addressed makes an enormous difference and helps people become Hetrosexual.

I am not sure you Chaim and others are aware of this. Some good organisations to consider is www.peoplecanchange.com, by Dr. Richard ohen as well as Jewish website JONAH by Arthur Goldberg and the NARTH by Drs. Niccolosi and Satinover.  JONAH (www.jonahweb.org) is the only world-wide Jewish organization helping those who with unwanted same-sex attractions deal with the cultural, emotional, and social factors leading to homosexual feelings and/or behavior in order to change.

Hoping it's of help,
Yashar Koach,

Zeev
« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 06:15:47 AM by YESHA »

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2009, 08:47:51 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

What do you think is motivating Hussein Obama to side with Hugo Chavez and Manuel Zelaya in the situation in Honduras, where Manuel Zelaya was ousted after he tried to break the constitution Castro and Chavez style?   

(Obama called the coup illegal, and said zelaya is still president of that country, and if they dont reinstate him Obama will cut all funds to one of the poorest country in the hemisphere)

P.S. Sorry for my absence

G-d Bless,

PJC
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2009, 08:59:07 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

1) Do you think Pakistan is also a victim of terrorism from Taliban, or is it just an eye wash to get aid from the US, to fight the fake war on terror.

2) Obama Admin has assigned a lot of aid for Pak, do you believe this would in turn be used to build forces against India?

Thank You
HZ

Offline Sefardic Panther

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2009, 09:47:38 AM »
Shalom Mr Ben Pesach

I have heard stories about muslim sadism that would make the germans throw up. Methods of torture/execution used on anyone captured by the muslims include –
Sawing them in half from the genitals up
Impaling them
Skinning them alive
Hanging women upside down and pouring molten lead into them

Anyone who does’nt think people would do such sadism should look at the many videos on the internet of muslims sawing their captives heads off. Another recent example of muslim sadism was 3 years ago in France when a young Jew Ilan Halimi was abducted by a pack of muslim dogs who spent nearly a month horrendously torturing him to death.

Mr Ben Pesach your may so and so get cancer curses always come true. Could you put one on every subhuman piece of drek that was involved in the torture and murder of Ilan Halimi?

When fighting the muslims do you think we should save the last bullet for ourselves rather than get captured and face the tortures listed above?

Toda raba

"Let there be a holocaust on the anti-semites!!!" - Rabbi Mordechai Friedman Shlita

http://www.youtube.com/user/SefardicPanther

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
  • Israel for jews and antarctica for muslims!
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2009, 10:48:18 AM »
Shalom Chaim , before i ask you a question i want to tell you what my nick means and it's death2islam

Why does Israel exchange Muslim terroists for Israel hostages and do you agree on that?.

Personally i would never negotiate with Muslims terrorists instead i would execute every single Muslim the terrorists  would want released , do you agree on that?

What's your view on political party's that are now extremely pro-Israel but have had some anti-Semitic politcans in the past like Vlaams Belang ?

Why are jews so afraid of the success that  "far-right" political party's have had in Europe when those partys  are the most pro-Israel of all political party's in Europe like Swiss peoples party,Danish peoples party and Norway Progress party?

Dont jews know that the most anti-Semitic political party's are the far-left communist party's and those are the ones Jews should be afraid of?

Prostitution in Israel is very common and tolerated why do Jews tolerate  such degeneracy ?

« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 11:01:21 AM by D2I »
America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline Kylefromomaha

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2009, 06:16:00 PM »
Shaloom Chaim sorry I haven't been back in awhile. did you notice that the media ignored the fact that Farah Fawcett ed McMahon and Billy mays died while focusing in on Jacko? MMMMHMMM!!

Anyways this week Id like you to explain Numbers 11 when the people died of eating quail. God promised the Israelites that they would be eating it till it came out of their nostrils. Instead God kills them with plague. What happened? Was there someting wrong with the quail? Did God break his promise? Maybe you could explain this based on hebrew translations?

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2009, 07:01:35 PM »
Dear Chaim,
please join me in condemning "Professor" Irv Epstein, Yemach Sh'mo ve Zichro, ve Ye'abed Zecher Zichro, may he burn in hellfire forever. This disgrace of a Jew is a professor at the evil institution, Brandeis University. He was recently celebrated in a local magazine for proclaiming that his classes are "too white". He has since started an initiative to bring "gifted students from urban areas" on full ride scholarships to this evil school. Yemach Sh'mo to Irv Epstein, the self hating traitor. I only pray he and his family get raped and murdered by the "urban geniuses" that he loves so much.
On a different note, what is your opinion of Leon Uris?
regards,
Gimatria

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2009, 08:28:43 PM »
Hello Chiam,
           What is your opinion of Matthew Drudge? the Drudge Report?

Thanks as Always,
                                                                                                 Dan
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 09:02:09 PM by Dan »

Offline Global Warming is a Hoax

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2009, 10:44:21 PM »
Dear Chaim, what do you think of Former president Teddy Roosevelt, thanks.
-Aharon

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2009, 07:19:23 PM »
Chaim,

You always mention that, if JTF had millions of dollars, then you would become a prime minister within a few years.

Let’s say (and I am speaking hypothetically) there is someone listening to you, who could potentially provide millions of dollars for your campaign, but first he would want to see the “business plan”. What will you say to him?

Thank you and G-d bless you.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline davinci

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2009, 05:07:59 AM »
Shalom Chaim

I found it very strange that at the funeral of Michael Jackson the media has completely downplayed his conversion to Islam. There were only Christian reverends (of course they were completely phony) but no imams and mullahs.

Have you also noticed that the 3 children of Michael Jackson, Prince Michael ll, Paris Michael Katherine and Michael Joseph Jr. have 100% Caucasian facial features?

Chaim, I have the impression that the media treats us like idiots.

Kind regards

davinci
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 11:48:13 AM by davinci »
Jews make the desert bloom, Muslims make the desert boom
Allahu-snack-bar!

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2009, 08:19:31 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

It was great meeting your  /I was waiting for the for over a decade.  My question is this, I want to lean better Hebrew so that i may be a better Jew and to hear understand all your videos .. I am about to get the Rosetta stone do you think this is a good idea?
Thanks for your time

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2009, 04:09:01 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

On the Zootube comment section of the video that was made from your Michael Jackson commentary,    a person who isn't Jewish wrote the following:

" Does it not say? in the Book NOT to speak evil of the dead? Better to say nothing. "

Since these comments were wrote,    Nazi Zootube removed the video and of course the comments.      Soon after,  the video was uploaded again by a JTF member.

Regarding the person's comments   ( for the record,   I thought the person had good intentions but was misguided regarding the message you were trying to convey in your commentary ),    I have a couple of related questions.

You have mentioned many times that in the prayers that Jews are suppose to pray to G-d 3 times a day  (  4 times on Shabbot,  5 times on Yom Kippur ) , that informers should have no hope in this world or in the world to come.

My question is as follows,   does this apply also to EVIL people like Michael Jackson,     Barack Hussein Obama,    Jesse Jackson,   Al Sharpton,   Ted Kennedy,  and  Israel's traitor leaders?     Would it apply to the likes of Steven Spielberg and Elle Wiesel and the heads of major Jewish organizations whose actions cause major damage to the Jewish people?

And related,   what is the specific Torah reference  ( s ) involving praying against informers (  and the likes of Michael Jackson,  if applicable ). ?

Thanks as always,  eb22.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 02:12:45 PM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2009, 09:38:08 PM »
Who wrote the bible? and should the torah be questioned? Some people say that believing in the torah takes away from people thinking and asking questions, is this true? I know your answer will be "no" but please explain

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2009, 11:45:53 PM »
Hello Brother Chaim

How do you feel about Sarah Palin leaving from the office of Alaska? Is this a good thing that she looks in further into new adventures (hope in 2012), or will this hurt her?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!