Author Topic: Real reason why JTF opposes non-Whites  (Read 9366 times)

Offline marvin

• New JTFer
Real reason why JTF opposes non-Whites
« on: July 05, 2009, 05:34:41 PM »
Jews were the backbone for egalitarianism and Marxism in America. They were the driving force for the third world immigration law. They hate the White race and at the same time thought they'd be safe in a multi-cultural nation. This is why they assisted the Muslims when they invaded Spain. JTF now opposes non-Whites because they understand non-Whites would never tolerate them.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Real reason why JTF opposes non-Whites
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009, 05:40:29 PM »
Hey marv if that's your real name is Kennedy Jewish because he was the one who sponsored and pushed threw the immigration bill that allowed 3rd worlders into the U.S. About Spain that's 1 of the few of European countries i don't care about
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 05:46:46 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 05:45:40 PM »
marv,

You obviously don't know what JTF is here for. It is not about white and anti-white, it is about morality and culture values. I believe JTF is for good American and Judeo-Christian values... The issue to me is not Obamas color, it is his bias against Judeo-Chrisitian values and his attraction to islamic and communist values.

Jews have always been for progressive ideas but that doesn't make all of us liberals. Many Jews have worked long and hard to make America the great country it was. I believe JTFs main concerns are ensuring a strong Israel and making sure America remains a good partner for the Jewish homeland.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline marvin

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2009, 05:56:18 PM »
Hey marv if that's your real name is Kennedy Jewish because he was the one who sponsored and pushed threw the immigration bill that allowed 3rd worlders into the U.S. About Spain that's 1 of the few of European countries i don't care about

There were plenty of White traitors that pushed for this. The Marxist, egalitarian Jews played the biggest role proportionately. The only reason why JTF is opposes the third world presence in America is because they have proven they hate Jews. So this isn't about Whites, for it's still about Jews. It was about Jews when they promoted these radical ideas to hide in a multi-cultural nation and it's about them now when they have realized this was a mistake.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2009, 06:05:50 PM »
By any chance were you here by another name and got banned recently?

Hey marv if that's your real name is Kennedy Jewish because he was the one who sponsored and pushed threw the immigration bill that allowed 3rd worlders into the U.S. About Spain that's 1 of the few of European countries i don't care about

There were plenty of White traitors that pushed for this. The Marxist, egalitarian Jews played the biggest role proportionately. The only reason why JTF is opposes the third world presence in America is because they have proven they hate Jews. So this isn't about Whites, for it's still about Jews. It was about Jews when they promoted these radical ideas to hide in a multi-cultural nation and it's about them now when they have realized this was a mistake.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2009, 06:44:28 PM »
*sniff sniff* do I smell Khufu?

Offline marvin

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2009, 06:47:12 PM »
JTF never supported communism and leftist Jews still are whores to the third world.  What is this big change you're talking about?  All I see is that different Jews are still different on the issues and therefore can't be lumped into one category.

I'm talking about JTF opposing non-Whites because they know a non-White majority would be bad for them since they have proven they are more anti-Semitic than Whites. If they were not anti-Semitic but anti-White you'd support them just like Jews supported the Muslims when they invaded Spain. The Jews that still support non-Whites still don't understand that it's bad for them to be supporting them.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2009, 07:11:53 PM »
Well Marvin, I can certainly say the same thing about you white nationalist types.  Quite of few of your people have told me flat out that they would support Obama because they know he'll be bad for Israel.  In other words, you people would want the White House turned into a housing project just to get at us EEVIL JOOOS! 

And don't forget that nustso Paul Craig Roberts who said he would love to see America overrun by illegal aliens if it would mean getting rid of "neocons." 

Puh-leeze!  You people are full of excrement. 

Offline marvin

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2009, 07:14:56 PM »
Well Marvin, I can certainly say the same thing about you white nationalist types.  Quite of few of your people have told me flat out that they would support Obama because they know he'll be bad for Israel.  In other words, you people would want the White House turned into a housing project just to get at us EEVIL JOOOS! 

And don't forget that nustso Paul Craig Roberts who said he would love to see America overrun by illegal aliens if it would mean getting rid of "neocons." 

80% of Jews voted for Obama while 40% of Whites voted for him.

Moshe92

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2009, 07:16:08 PM »
I've been having an argument with someone similar on zootube recently. It could be the same person.

Moshe92

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2009, 07:17:36 PM »

So Jews are not white? I have light brown hair, blue eyes, and light skin. If you saw me on the street, would you seriously say that I'm not white?

Offline marvin

• New JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2009, 07:29:36 PM »
Well where was the change?  JTF never went from supporting leftist causes to supporting conservative ones, we were always conservative.  And the Muslims who invaded Spain actually were anti-Semites, and we oppose all anti-Semites.  It's not based on color for us, it's based on morals.  We don't select who we back and who we oppose based on color.

If you always were conservative it's because you always knew non-White immigration was bad for Jews. There is no way JTF would ever oppose non-Whites if they weren't anti-Semitic and you wouldn't mind flooding the West with non-Whites who are hostile to the nations they immigrate to. Historically, the Jews had good relations with Muslims and they still would if it weren't for the Arab/Israeli conflict. They supported the Moors and the Ottomans and had high administrative positions in their empires.

Offline marvin

• New JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2009, 07:34:58 PM »
An even higher percentage of blacks supported Obama, so why is your outrage directed at the only group of Jews that unanimously opposed Obama?

Blacks are leeching and always vote for democrats, whether they're Black or not. I'm simply pointing out that JTF acts pro-White but is not. You labeled Ron Paul a Nazi just because he said the Likud party had close relations with Neocons. How can anyone even deny this?

Moshe92

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2009, 07:53:07 PM »
An even higher percentage of blacks supported Obama, so why is your outrage directed at the only group of Jews that unanimously opposed Obama?

Blacks are leeching and always vote for democrats, whether they're Black or not. I'm simply pointing out that JTF acts pro-White but is not. You labeled Ron Paul a Nazi just because he said the Likud party had close relations with Neocons. How can anyone even deny this?

What do neocons have to do with the Likud party? On Israeli political issues, the neocons are no different from Peace Now.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2009, 07:53:24 PM »

Whats to deny?  Ron Paul's positions puts him at odds with what JTF feels are the correct ones for our movement. The issue is not black or white it more like right and wrong. It seems to me your here with an agenda.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline marvin

• New JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2009, 08:10:57 PM »
Whats to deny?  Ron Paul's positions puts him at odds with what JTF feels are the correct ones for our movement. The issue is not black or white it more like right and wrong. It seems to me your here with an agenda.

You deny that the Neocons had close ties with the likud party. You labeled him a Nazi from day 1. Ron Paul would have been good for White America but since you thought he's be bad for Jews you opposed him. So JTF is not pro-White but pro-Jewish. Just like the leftists Jews are pro-Jewish when they support multiculturalism and Obama. Just like your ancestors supported the Muslim Moors and Ottomans to invade Europe because it would benefit them despite the death and destruction it caused Whites. It's whatever is right and wrong for Jews not White.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 08:16:24 PM by marvin »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2009, 08:18:27 PM »

You deny that the Neocons had close ties with the likud party. You labeled him a Nazi from day 1. Ron Paul would have been good for White America but since you thought he's be bad for Jews you opposed him.
Honestly all issues aside the man seems a little off his rocker. He might be ok for congress but I really could not see him as a front runner for the republican party. Supporting McCain was bad enough..... His lack of support for Israel was only one of many positions that he seemed out on a limb on. This guy wanted to put us back into the horse and wagon times.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2009, 08:23:57 PM »
Marvin, you are really in no position to lecture us JTF people about now being pro-white.  Anyone who would support Obama to get at the Jews is not pro white.  Anyone who says America should be flooded with illegal aliens in not pro-white. 

Moshe92

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2009, 08:28:36 PM »

You deny that the Neocons had close ties with the likud party. You labeled him a Nazi from day 1. Ron Paul would have been good for White America but since you thought he's be bad for Jews you opposed him. So JTF is not pro-White but pro-Jewish. Just like the leftists Jews are pro-Jewish when they support multiculturalism and Obama. Just like your ancestors supported the Muslim Moors and Ottomans to invade Europe because it would benefit them despite the death and destruction it caused Whites. It's whatever is right and wrong for Jews not White.

What is your proof that the neocons have connections with Likud? Also, can you explain why you keep on suggesting that Jews cannot be white? Are these kids not white?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2009, 08:34:31 PM »

The 80 % number is likely much higher than the real number,   which probably was between 60 and 70 %.    Many Jews and other people mentioned in the exit polls that they voted for Barack Hussein Obama.     Very likely being concerned about being politically correct in public.   

Being that many in the KKK and neo-nazis voted for BHO,    its hypocritical to bring up the Jewish vote.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2009, 08:38:45 PM »

What is your proof that the neocons have connections with Likud? Also, can you explain why you keep on suggesting that Jews cannot be white? Are these kids not white?

When people start with suggestions like that its most often a slippery slope into the abyss of antisemitism.

Offline marvin

• New JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2009, 08:42:55 PM »
So you're saying that if you're against Ron Paul, you're anti-white?  Why, because he represents white supremacists?

It depends on your intentions. You opposed Ron Paul because you thought he would stay out of the Middle East and not deal with Iran and his Likud party statement. The fact that you were viciously against Ron Paul is proof positive that JTF is like all Jews, they are willing to allow non-Jews to be harmed if they can benefit. This is the case with all non-Whites. At least other non-Whites never lie about being pro-White. You smeared Ron Paul and said he believed 9/11 was done by the government too. Some of his followers believed that but he obviously doesn't.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2009, 08:43:06 PM »
Well where was the change?  JTF never went from supporting leftist causes to supporting conservative ones, we were always conservative.  And the Muslims who invaded Spain actually were anti-Semites, and we oppose all anti-Semites.  It's not based on color for us, it's based on morals.  We don't select who we back and who we oppose based on color.

If you always were conservative it's because you always knew non-White immigration was bad for Jews. There is no way JTF would ever oppose non-Whites if they weren't anti-Semitic and you wouldn't mind flooding the West with non-Whites who are hostile to the nations they immigrate to. Historically, the Jews had good relations with Muslims and they still would if it weren't for the Arab/Israeli conflict. They supported the Moors and the Ottomans and had high administrative positions in their empires.

At best the Jews and all infidels had Dhimmi status in Muslim countries.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline marvin

• New JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2009, 08:56:18 PM »
Leftist Jews are anti-Jewish when they support multiculturalism and Obama because both of those are anti-Jewish and are trying to destroy the Jewish people and support Muslim terrorists.
They think they're benefiting Jews and they know Whites will be harmed.

And Nazis are the ones who supported Muslims because they are anti-Semites.

You refer to everyone as Nazi when they're not pro-Jewish. Jared Taylor has Jews in his organization but he's a Nazi. So is Michael scheuer

JTF never claimed to be a white supremacist organization, we just see how decent whites are being criminalized by evil people.
You see how Whites are being criminalized along with Jews and have realized multiculturalism was a mistake. You now show a deceptive image that you're pro-White when you're just pro-Jewish and wouldn't mind harming Whites if it would help Jews.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 09:09:53 PM by marvin »

Offline marvin

• New JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2009, 09:04:39 PM »
You lied about Johnathon Pollard helping America. He gave the Soviet Union locations of American spies and many of these spies were executed and the American spying network was disrupted. This was in exchange for information to Israel about Osirak. You lie and state that America benefited because Iraq was a threat to America when in reality they were friendly with America at that time and only a threat to Israel.