Author Topic: The truth about America's security  (Read 587 times)

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
The truth about America's security
« on: July 08, 2009, 11:25:16 AM »
http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/07/07/federal.buildings.security/index.html

Look at this stupid affirmative-action monkey asleep at his post.

WASHINGTON (CNN)  -- Plainclothes investigators sent to test security at federal buildings in four U.S. cities were successful in smuggling bomb components through guard posts at all 10 of the sites they visited, according to a government report.

The investigators then assembled the bombs in restrooms and freely entered numerous government offices while carrying the devices in briefcases, the report said.

=======

This is what happens when you entrust America's security to affirmative action savages. Good luck not getting nuked in the next 4 years of Obamanation.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: The truth about America's security
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 07:54:40 PM »
Wow, this is scary.

Good post.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 07:59:48 PM »
it is scary. And I will bet anyone on this forum that black guy got the job over a white guy.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2009, 08:00:14 PM »
You get the security you pay for. Stop hiring Elementary School dropouts. Unfortunately the shvugs are mostly in these positions. No one else is dumb enough to work for minimum wage.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2009, 01:19:31 AM »
When affirmative action flunkies are given preference in hiring, they are worse than third world African countries because at least countries like Guinea and Burkina Faso put their best and brightest into those jobs.  We have people who are worse than the third world in many cases.  Every time I've flown out of black cities, they always sieze gifts that I have with me and have missed knives, bottle openers and other things I've left in my luggage by accident. 

Offline Gentile

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2009, 02:15:50 AM »
Part of our "change"

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2009, 02:57:43 AM »
Part of our "change"

The only change his face should be on is the "niggkel".