Author Topic: USURPER IMAN IN CHIEF-IN ADVERTISEMENT-NOT U.S. Citizen  (Read 1924 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: USURPER IMAN IN CHIEF-IN ADVERTISEMENT-NOT U.S. Citizen
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2009, 09:22:43 PM »
Excellent quote ag337.
Yes, excellent point ag337.  It would be CASE CLOSED.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 03:09:21 AM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2009, 09:23:08 PM »
Thanks Elizabeth.

What I find so hypocritical is that when McCain was running he was made to turn over his birth records immediately because, he was born at the Panama Canal.
And, there was questions from his opponents that he was not eligible to become President of the U.S.A..
The Supreme Court looked over his papers and concluded that since he was born on a U.S. army base to American parents, he was eligible.

Now, that Obama is in the same position, instead of releasing his records, he is doing everything within his power to dispute, bamboozle, and delay the different lawsuits against him in regards to this issue.

So, as I stated before this is a non-issue until Obama releases all of his certified records.
Until then, I will not and do not accept him as the valid and/or legitimate President of our Great Nation.

Enough said....

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2009, 10:54:14 PM »
Exactly ag! I wholeheartedly agree! NOT MY PRESIDENT is what my computer desktop wallpaper says. ;D
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2009, 11:10:07 PM »
obama is not my president....but he is the DREAMBOY for all of our enemies here at home and abroad!

May piss be upon him!

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2009, 03:21:00 AM »
A nice mature answer........

You clearly have no evidence, therefore you spew utter nonsense.

Show the PROOF he was born here.... you DO know that you are NEW here?? And disrespecting a spokesperson??
---------------------------------------------------

Night all, have at the jerk off, that HATES ISrael and considers it 'secular'
You're all over place............

Who hates Israel? Most Israelis are obviously secular............ so what exactly are you on about?

Here is the proof Obama is born in Hawaii:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp

The actual birth certificate:
http://msgboard.snopes.com/politics/graphics/birth.jpg

What a dumba $$ chump.  #1. NO, they are NOT all secular. IF you knew Chaim Ben Pesach, you would SEE that MANY Israeli Jews are turning to G-d.
#2.  Snopes?  :::D :laugh:
PAID FOR BY:

Same as FACTCHECK.  What a PUTZ.
You have severe mental retardation, I refuse to believe you're this dumb.

I said most Israelis are secular, not all Israelis. You even have a problem reading. Try a book for context clues.

Did you miss the actual link about the birth certificate?
http://msgboard.snopes.com/politics/graphics/birth.jpg

Here is another source:
http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

Both of your "sources" are completely inaccurate and misleading, and just plain wrong.  An original vault birth certificate is the necessary requirement for confirming the original place of birth and Obongo only has presented a certificate of live birth (COLB) from Hawaii.  Hawaii has a peculiar law that states that a baby born in another land can be brought to Hawaii and receive a COLB, despite the fact that they weren't born in that state.  This is a loophole that Obongo's handlers have successfully exploited in order to bypass the Constitutional requirement for president of the U.S.  Apparently the State Department did the job of modifying his passport information, perhaps to cover his tracks of his globe trotting to Pakistan. 

http://polarik.blogtownhall.com/2008/11/22/obamas_born_conspiracy_obamas_bogus_birth_certificate_exposed!.thtml

From Philip Berg’s lawsuit:

“53. Furthermore, Obama traveled to Indonesia, Pakistan and Southern India in 1981. The relations between Pakistan and India were extremely tense and Pakistan was in turmoil and under martial law. The country was filled with Afghan refugees; and Pakistan’s Islamist-leaning Interservices Intelligence Agency (ISI) had begun to provide arms to the Afghan mujahideen and to assist the process of recruiting radicalized Muslim men–jihadists–from around the world to fight against the Soviet Union. Pakistan was so dangerous that it was on the State Department’s travel ban list for US Citizens. Non-Muslim visitors were not welcome unless sponsored by their embassy for official business. A Muslim citizen of Indonesia traveling on an Indonesian passport would have success entering Indonesia, Pakistan and India. Therefore, it is believed Obama traveled on his Indonesian passport entering the Countries. Indonesian passports require renewal every five (5) years. At the time of Obama’s travels to Indonesia, Pakistan and India, Obama was twenty (20) years old. If Obama would have been a U.S. citizen, which he was not, 8 USC §1481(a)(2) provides loss of nationality by native born citizens upon “taking an oath or making an affirmation or other formal declaration of allegiance to a foreign state…after having attained the age of eighteen years”, in violation of 8 U.S.C. §1401(a)(1). Since Lolo Soetoro legally acknowledged Obama as his son and/or adopted Obama, Obama was a “natural” citizen of Indonesia, as proven by Obama’s school record.”

Not only was he born in Mombassa, Kenya, but the evidence is beyond a reasonable doubt that he must have traveled on an Indonesian passport when visiting Pakistan at a time that there were only two things to get there:  drugs and jihad.  And this piece of excrement is in the oval office?

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2009, 03:34:10 AM »
Teutonic Knight has some serious problems lol