Author Topic: Christian American Arab attempts to visit Qurananimal festival in Dearborn  (Read 2882 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Typical muslim behavior.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Sad to see this from the United States of America!  :'(

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Makes me want to cry watching this and how they took over such a decent city. You would NOT believe it! Arabic signs all along the fronts of stores and this was over 20 years ago! It disgusts me to even have to go back there to visit family, you can't even find a hotel NOT owned by them. Party stores, gas stations, drug stores. I refuse to give ANY of my money to those bassturds. >:( I stay miles away and then even make sure I know who owns the hotel if I can't stay with relatives. I swear, you feel like you're in another country when you go to the cities even surrounding this town. I can't wait to get home!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Makes me want to cry watching this and how they took over such a decent city. You would NOT believe it! Arabic signs all along the fronts of stores and this was over 20 years ago! It disgusts me to even have to go back there to visit family, you can't even find a hotel NOT owned by them. Party stores, gas stations, drug stores. I refuse to give ANY of my money to those bassturds. >:( I stay miles away and then even make sure I know who owns the hotel if I can't stay with relatives. I swear, you feel like you're in another country when you go to the cities even surrounding this town. I can't wait to get home!

Yeah, I have seen the signs in the background of the video. I thought they were temporarily positioned for the festival. But then I saw them being fixed in the ground!
That filthy scum should learn English which would make it superfluous to use Arabic signs! There wasn't a single Muslim speaking English without accent. One of the security guards seemed to have a portuguese accent!  :o

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
When this city's muslamic and arab population continues to grow, then one day it may become another Kosovo.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
When this city's muslamic and arab population continues to grow, then one day it may become another Kosovo.

Sure! But it won't be the only Kosovo. We will still see many Kosovos around the world, most of them in Asia and Europe. We will have lots of muslim mini-countries constantly terrorizing the bigger neighbour just as it is the case with Gaza and Israel.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member

Sure! But it won't be the only Kosovo. We will still see many Kosovos around the world, most of them in Asia and Europe. We will have lots of muslim mini-countries constantly terrorizing the bigger neighbour just as it is the case with Gaza and Israel.

Yes, anywhere even if the muslamics start residing in a small ant mound hole, they start claiming their ant mound hole to be a sovereign khaliphat republic.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline joshua

• Full JTFer
China is dealing with this problem right now.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Yes but in China citizens become enraged

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Yes but in China citizens become enraged

They have not lost their common sense. Good.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Mord, excellent post!
I hope those camera men sue the City of Dearborn for discrimination and failure to protect their rights.

Shalom - Dox

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer

Hi Dawn, I think all Americans who love America need to start boycotting muslim businesses.
Any City in America that protects the rights of muslims and not others ( these cameramen ) should be sued for discrimination.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
This is the only beginning they will soon take over cities little by little. Then they will become police officers so when you need help they will help their friends first.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
Exactly Abben! I see this happening everyday.

Shalom - Dox

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn

Hi Dawn, I think all Americans who love America need to start boycotting muslim businesses.
Any City in America that protects the rights of muslims and not others ( these cameramen ) should be sued for discrimination.

When I go back to Michigan to visit, I do exactly that Elizabeth! I refuse to give them one penny and I holler at them and tell them to go back to where they came from! Too much tolerance and has let this happen and I refuse to be tolerant anymore. This is MY country!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Har har, just today I was called a dirty German Nazi (although Jewish!) because I asked a lady in a little shop where she came from (I think she was the owner). She said she was a Syrian and then I said "Hum, no I will buy my things elsewhere I have better things to do with my money than feeding a filthy Arab and her breed."  ;D I don't know what she called me but I understood at least the "Ibn Sharmuta" and the "Nazi"... :::D

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
Hyades...GOOD FOR YOU !    ^^^^^^5

Shalom - Dox

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
If the JTF was there, those green-shirted momzers would have been airborne  :laugh:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Har har, just today I was called a dirty German Nazi (although Jewish!) because I asked a lady in a little shop where she came from (I think she was the owner). She said she was a Syrian and then I said "Hum, no I will buy my things elsewhere I have better things to do with my money than feeding a filthy Arab and her breed."  ;D I don't know what she called me but I understood at least the "Ibn Sharmuta" and the "Nazi"... :::D
If she was a Syrian  and she called me a nazi i would say  have you  seen my uncle Alois Brunner you ugly Syrian pig ;D ;D
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 04:28:31 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
If she was a Syrian  and she called me a nazi i would say  have you  seenmy uncle Alois Brunner you ugly Syrian pig ;D ;D

:::D :::D :::D

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
I would have gone and gotten the police after I was assaulted by the 4th time.....it got out of hand.

#1. the Muslim security force was ganging up on them...

#2. they were being threatened and harrassed...

#3. their civil rights were being violated...

I could go on and on..

I do hope they take it to court... >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn

Good for you! That's what I will do when I go back to visit in Michigan. My husband says I won't have a choice, but to give them my money because they own EVERYTHING there now. Not just in Dearborn, but all over the place in Michigan! On our way back, we stopped at the bottom tip of Illinois to stay overnight and get this! An arab from Redford Michigan owned the place! I said, "Geeze, we just can't get away from them!"
Meir Kahane