Author Topic: McNair Shot Dead by his 20 year old girl friend.  (Read 8265 times)

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
Re: McNair Shot Dead by his 20 year old girl friend.
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2009, 09:00:38 AM »
OK, there is a 3% chance she was a Maronite or Orthodox Arab, you know, one of those people who dedicates services to Sheik Nasrallah and paints their hair green and yellow. Satisfied?

Arab? You do realize that the name Kazemi is as Persian as a koobideh kebob.

She was PErsian, and Ba'Hai!!!!!

From now on, it would be best to stop accusing people with dark skin of being "Shahidic" Muslims simply because they are of Iranian descent.

You as "Satisfied?" as if someone is so wrong for challenging your un-supported view.  In the end, instead of being so indignant, you could say "MY mistake, I guess I shouldn't have assumed she was a Muslim".

What you are doing is unjustified and wrong.  It's like a guy reading a newspaper, sees a murderer who's name is somewhat Jewish, and then says "that damn Jew, I don't need to check if he's JEwish or not, I can just tell that he had a zealots rage and murdered a gooc Christian for no reason.

Islam is indeed evil, but the blanket accusations coming from some of the members of this forum shows that their hate for Islam clouds their judgment of human nature.  The fact that any of you though that this had to do with Islam, instead of a disgusting jealous whore, shows that you mould the world to fit your opinions, instead of the other way around.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2009, 09:31:09 AM »
I mean come on?  Who more evil, someone who murders 10 righteous people or someone who murdered 100 righteous people? 

Both McNair and the slut were evil...both deserved their end...there is no debate on who was worse...both were terrible...thank goodness they aren't amongst us anymore. Let what happened to McNair be a lesson to men who are tempted to cheat on their wives and their families.  And let any gold digging girl who will enable this cheating realize that the man they are cheating with will probably cheat on her too..
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #77 on: July 13, 2009, 09:58:05 AM »
Immoral? Yes, absolutely. An animal? I don't think we quite know enough to say that. He was clearly not a great specimen of humanity but we don't know for sure what led to his sexual addiction either. Maybe his wife was an absolute piece of garbage who withheld sex from him or perhaps was even cheating on him. Even if his wife was an absolute doll who provided him with everything he needed, that would not justify this murder. Perhaps he did warrant a terrible judgment from G-d, but that does not give Islamic "martyrs" the moral grounds to commit jihad.

Bullcat, if you do not think this killing had anything to do with Islam, why is it that she committed suicide in the process of murdering an infidel like a shahid? It is possible that she was not a very observant Muslim, but in the end she did exactly what good Koranimals do.

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #78 on: July 13, 2009, 09:59:56 AM »
Immoral? Yes, absolutely. An animal? I don't think we quite know enough to say that. He was clearly not a great specimen of humanity but we don't know for sure what led to his sexual addiction either. Maybe his wife was an absolute piece of garbage who withheld sex from him or perhaps was even cheating on him. Even if his wife was an absolute doll who provided him with everything he needed, that would not justify this murder. Perhaps he did warrant a terrible judgment from G-d, but that does not give Islamic "martyrs" the moral grounds to commit jihad.

Bullcat, if you do not think this killing had anything to do with Islam, why is it that she committed suicide in the process of murdering an infidel like a shahid? It is possible that she was not a very observant Muslim, but in the end she did exactly what good Koranimals do.

Did you read my post. She was Ba'Hai!  Please stop spreading misinformation.

With that being said, it can be deduced that Bullcat is correct in saying it had nothing to do with Islam, and you are very incorrect in your assumption.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #79 on: July 13, 2009, 10:02:28 AM »
Big deal, she was Iranian, not Arab.

Now tell me, where in the world did you hear of her religion? Link, please.

From now on, it would be best to stop accusing people with dark skin of being "Shahidic" Muslims simply because they are of Iranian descent.

You as "Satisfied?" as if someone is so wrong for challenging your un-supported view.  In the end, instead of being so indignant, you could say "MY mistake, I guess I shouldn't have assumed she was a Muslim".

What you are doing is unjustified and wrong.  It's like a guy reading a newspaper, sees a murderer who's name is somewhat Jewish, and then says "that damn Jew, I don't need to check if he's JEwish or not, I can just tell that he had a zealots rage and murdered a gooc Christian for no reason.

Islam is indeed evil, but the blanket accusations coming from some of the members of this forum shows that their hate for Islam clouds their judgment of human nature.  The fact that any of you though that this had to do with Islam, instead of a disgusting jealous whore, shows that you mould the world to fit your opinions, instead of the other way around.
This has to be one of the silliest and most rambling retorts I've ever read. Are you a Muslim? Why do you defend Islam so much? What is your stake in this argument?

Edit: Yes I read your post, and it makes no sense. I asked you to provide a link that she is Bahai, but even if she was, the majority of Middle Eastern religious minorities are still anti-Israel and pro-Islam.

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2009, 10:13:20 AM »
Big deal, she was Iranian, not Arab.

Now tell me, where in the world did you hear of her religion? Link, please.

This has to be one of the silliest and most rambling retorts I've ever read. Are you a Muslim? Why do you defend Islam so much? What is your stake in this argument?

Edit: Yes I read your post, and it makes no sense. I asked you to provide a link that she is Bahai, but even if she was, the majority of Middle Eastern religious minorities are still anti-Israel and pro-Islam.

Funny, you refuse to give a link when asked for one, and now you demand I give you one. Thankfully, I am not someone who makes things up and only will say something when I know it is true.
So I ask, why are you allowed to refuse to give a link , but anyone else needs to give a link.

http://www.dailyrecord.com/article/20090706/UPDATES01/90705016/Slain+woman+s+family+paints+portrait+of+relationship+with+McNair+

How am I defending Islam when I already stated it is evil?  Why do you throw around accusations like nothing.

So now that I have given you proof, my guess is that you still will not admit that you were mistaken.

As I said earlier, the fact that she is not Muslim most definitely measn you were wrong when you said she killed an infidel with the attitude of a shahid.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #81 on: July 13, 2009, 10:18:41 AM »
Yochai, where in the article does it say she was a Bahai?  I just read it, and there was no mention of any religion.

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #82 on: July 13, 2009, 10:21:11 AM »
Yochai, where in the article does it say she was a Bahai?  I just read it, and there was no mention of any religion.

"She was a nice, pretty girl, who acted like any other 19 or 20-year-old," Howard said.

Kazemi and her family moved to the U.S. in 2002, fleeing Iran to Turkey before settling in Florida. As members of the Bahai Faith, they were in danger in Iran. They quickly got acclimated. Kazemi worked hard and like earning her own money, the family said."

At the end of the story.

If I acted like other members, I would attack you now simply for challenging me.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #83 on: July 13, 2009, 10:22:13 AM »
OK, so if you think Islam is so evil, why were you bothered that I "impugned" Islam by assuming that our murderer here was Islamic? She certainly ACTED Islamic, and I can guarantee you that neither her nor her family members are great friends of Israel.

BTW I would be a little skeptical of this whole entire story if I were you--it doesn't seem to be very impartial for many reasons. First of all, why does it describe her as a "slain" woman when SHE COMMITTED SUICIDE? Second of all, coming from the family it's of course going to be a lying propaganda piece in defense of this "martyr".

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #84 on: July 13, 2009, 10:24:04 AM »
"She was a nice, pretty girl, who acted like any other 19 or 20-year-old," Howard said.

Kazemi and her family moved to the U.S. in 2002, fleeing Iran to Turkey before settling in Florida. As members of the Bahai Faith, they were in danger in Iran. They quickly got acclimated. Kazemi worked hard and like earning her own money, the family said."

At the end of the story.

If I acted like other members, I would attack you now simply for challenging me.
Yes, I can read, you know. You still have not said what your point is however.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #85 on: July 13, 2009, 10:25:29 AM »
Oops!  I stand corrected.  I read the article very quickly. 

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #86 on: July 13, 2009, 10:26:20 AM »

At the end of the story.

Yes, I can read, you know. You still have not said what your point is however.

I think you are fully aware of what my point is.  MY point is that she is not Muslim, and that you are wrong in thinking so, and even worse, because you write so confidently, this results in misinformation being spread, and a whole forum of people with the wrong facts.

As I predicted, once given the facts, you still will not admit that you were mistaken.

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #87 on: July 13, 2009, 10:28:24 AM »
Oops!  I stand corrected.  I read the article very quickly. 

No problem, it's at the very end so I understand how you missed it. 

I applaud you on your humility though. If only it could rub off on others.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #88 on: July 13, 2009, 10:30:50 AM »
What is there to admit? Your story showed that she is Bahai, so what. I can't see why you would be so very offended by people assuming she is Muslim though unless you feel Islam is getting unfairly picked-on.

I also notice you said nothing when I pointed out that non-Muslim minorities that live around Islam (even if they are persecuted) generally have had some of it rub off on them and are anti-Israel.

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #89 on: July 13, 2009, 10:39:30 AM »
What is there to admit? Your story showed that she is Bahai, so what. I can't see why you would be so very offended by people assuming she is Muslim though unless you feel Islam is getting unfairly picked-on.

I also notice you said nothing when I pointed out that non-Muslim minorities that live around Islam (even if they are persecuted) generally have had some of it rub off on them and are anti-Israel.

I didn't say anything because it was an irrelevant point related to you trying to save face.  I never said I was offended, I said you were wrong.  And I ask you, on the question of her religion, were you not wrong?  That is all I stated, and I gave the reasons above.

I am against it, because I am against any form of dishonesty or minsinformation.  Unless you want the whol JTF forum to walk around spouting misinformation, it would be best to keep only true facts on this forum, not rumor and innuendo.

As for non-Muslim minorities in that part of the world, I don't have to address your comment because it is a given that regardless of religion, most people in the MidEast do not like Jews.  Regardless, this is nto what you were speaking of. You were referring to infidels and shahid, and only Muslims believe that.
You also told bullcat he was wrong for saying that Islam has nothing to do with it, but looking at the facts, it seems that he is correct.

Lastly, the Bahai community is the only one who refuses to proselytize in Israel, which shows they have more respect for JEws than many other religions who go to ISrael converting Jews.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #90 on: July 13, 2009, 10:42:57 AM »
You were referring to infidels and shahid, and only Muslims believe that.
You honestly don't think that being surrounded by Muslim Nazis for some 1400 years caused this family to absorb some of it?

You also told bullcat he was wrong for saying that Islam has nothing to do with it, but looking at the facts, it seems that he is correct.
Bullcat is a woman; have you not paid attention to the forum much?

Lastly, the Bahai community is the only one who refuses to proselytize in Israel, which shows they have more respect for JEws than many other religions who go to ISrael converting Jews.
Are you trying to create a rift between JTF members with that last comment? It sure looks like you are.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #91 on: July 13, 2009, 10:50:33 AM »
Serb Avenger, I think she was crazy.  A flat out fruit loop. :crazy:

I don't think we should start blaming his wife for his infidelity.  
In reality, if he was going to cheat on his marriage, he should have been more selective.  Famous man with money.  ???  I'm sure he could have been very choosy.  Look at Imus and Larry King.  Half deads with attractive and stable women on their arms.  Prostitutes and 20 year olds.  That's crazy.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #92 on: July 13, 2009, 10:59:22 AM »
Serb Avenger, Thank You for pointing out that I'm a woman.  ;D  I know the name throws most people.  My daughter was little when she came up with that one. 
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #93 on: July 13, 2009, 11:19:11 AM »

What I mean is that wives are capable of having just as many wrong motives in a marriage as husbands. There are sheer and rank golddiggers, women who wish to "marry up" for social status, women who are looking to be taken care of so they never have to work an outside-the-home job again, etc. Even outside of that, there are plenty of marriages that are full of nasty bickering and fighting. It is very common for wives to use sex as a weapon against their husbands during disputes (and no, that is not a sexist comment, because the reverse almost never happens), and even when that is not the case, it is common even in good marriages (in fact, it is pretty much the norm) for a woman's libido to severely drop off after a few years. (I know that that is because the female SD tends to be much more vulnerable to outside stress and influences than the male, but still, it is undisputably factual.) Most husbands have a hard time coping with that (although I would never assume that most of them resort to adultery, or that it is justifiable when they do).

In reality, if he was going to cheat on his marriage, he should have been more selective.  Famous man with money.  ???  I'm sure he could have been very choosy.  Look at Imus and Larry King.  Half deads with attractive and stable women on their arms.  Prostitutes and 20 year olds.  That's crazy.
The intellect, judgment, or rationality of the guy was never subject to debate here.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #94 on: July 13, 2009, 11:45:40 AM »

What I mean is that wives are capable of having just as many wrong motives in a marriage as husbands. There are sheer and rank golddiggers, women who wish to "marry up" for social status, women who are looking to be taken care of so they never have to work an outside-the-home job again, etc. Even outside of that, there are plenty of marriages that are full of nasty bickering and fighting. It is very common for wives to use sex as a weapon against their husbands during disputes (and no, that is not a sexist comment, because the reverse almost never happens), and even when that is not the case, it is common even in good marriages (in fact, it is pretty much the norm) for a woman's libido to severely drop off after a few years. (I know that that is because the female SD tends to be much more vulnerable to outside stress and influences than the male, but still, it is undisputably factual.) Most husbands have a hard time coping with that (although I would never assume that most of them resort to adultery, or that it is justifiable when they do).

In reality, if he was going to cheat on his marriage, he should have been more selective.  Famous man with money.  ???  I'm sure he could have been very choosy.  Look at Imus and Larry King.  Half deads with attractive and stable women on their arms.  Prostitutes and 20 year olds.  That's crazy.
The intellect, judgment, or rationality of the guy was never subject to debate here.

try getting married first before you make a conclusion about a wife's libido after several years of marraige.  You can't generalize that statement nor prove it if you haven't done it yet.

On that note, who's to say that it is the wife's lowering libido and the husband's incapability to pleasure his wife appropriately?  It's not a one sided issue.

On another point, yes, I do agree, some women marry a man just for his wallet...any marraige like that will be doomed..but marriage is a contract. Once it's signed, no cheating allowed...in Judaism, the man should provide his wife food, clothing, and sex...and in order for him to get the last thing he has to be as loving and romantic as he can be for her to give it to him.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #95 on: July 13, 2009, 11:50:29 AM »
Of course they aren't hard-and-fast rules, but they are very consistent trends. The male and female sex drives are entirely different in their nature and biochemical basis. A man can be half-dead, or coming home from a 16-hour day in the coal mines, and still be "in the mood", whereas the stress and labor of taking care of children or working a regular job (or, even more so, both) generally completely knock the wind out of a wife's sails.

No, it doesn't happen this way each and every single time (never said it did), but exceptions to the above are remarkably uncommon.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #96 on: July 13, 2009, 11:52:20 AM »
On that note, who's to say that it is the wife's lowering libido and the husband's incapability to pleasure his wife appropriately?  It's not a one sided issue.
This is a perfectly fair comment (and actually, a whole other issue that is rather outside the realm of JTF) but the libido of husband and wife are rarely matched to begin with, particularly after a few years of marriage when kids and established careers arrive.