Author Topic: McNair Shot Dead by his 20 year old girl friend.  (Read 8264 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: McNair Shot Dead by his 20 year old girl friend.
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2009, 07:50:02 AM »
No loss here.
We have a filthy rich negro who goes around cheating on his money grubbing wife.
And we have a 20 year old whore who goes around sleeping with married filthy rich negros.

My only concern is who did crime stoppers send a check to?
This is getting confusing.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2009, 11:15:47 AM »
No loss here.
We have a filthy rich negro who goes around cheating on his money grubbing wife.
And we have a 20 year old whore who goes around sleeping with married filthy rich negros.

My only concern is who did crime stoppers send a check to?
This is getting confusing.

If Serb Avenger is a real JTFer and a true gentleman he should APOLOGIZE from Ag337. Serb. She lost more her relatives in Islam terror attack, and you are just playing with words? Couldn't you understand how much painful is it?
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2009, 11:49:34 AM »
Ag337 and Serb Avenger, you're both great JTF'ers.  So I hate to see the two of you fighting over a whoring black married football player and his adulterous, whoring girlfriend. 

Ag337, I don't think Serb Avenger hates women.  As a woman, I have no sympathy whatsoever with women who get involved with married men.  Now you'll probably say to me, "Lisa, the man is just as guilty for cheating" and I agree.  However, I'm going to get very politically incorrect here...men and women are NOT equal. 

By nature, men are visual creatures.  Without the civilizing influence of marriage and religion, they would sleep with as many women as they could get.  It's just how they are. 

Marriage is a sacred bond between a man and a woman who vow before G-d to live together and create a family.  It's not always a bed of roses, which is why the idea of woman going after a married man makes me so angry.  To me, it's kind of like placing a beer before an alcoholic.  Think of how it makes a wife feel.  (I'm in no way excusing the man.  But the fact is, women have more self control usually than men in this area.)  So I will have to agree with Serb Avenger calling this 20 year old bimbo a filthy whore. 

On the other hand, Ag337 is certainly NOT a troll or a Muslim sympathizer.  So Serb Avenger, I think you owe her an apology. 

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2009, 03:44:51 PM »
Ag337 and Serb Avenger,    you are both great people.       I certainly appreciate your efforts with JTF.      It would be terrific if both of you are able to patch up any significant differences,    either on the Forum or by a Private Message.        G-d Bless both of you and your families.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2009, 11:56:44 PM »
Show me where I said that McNair was a noble man or that his death was a great loss. The odds are that this adulterer was a black racist pig who generally speaking, did deserve death for the evil things in his life. That does not make what this jihadist Nazi whore did justifiable in any way. She was not executing justice on an evildoer--she was acting in a jealous Muslim Nazi shahidic rage. There is no difference between what this Arab Nazi demoness did and what Fakestinian suicide attackers on Tel Aviv buses do. The motive was the same--in an act of Arab rage, murder the infidel.

I obviously very, very strongly disagree with adultery. The one caveat I will throw in, just before we make a final judgment, is that we have no idea what McNair's marriage was like, or what kind of relationship he had with his wife. I have known quite a few sh___y marriages where a wandering eye just kind of, sort of happens--it's not a deliberate plan to be unfaithful. That doesn't excuse it in any way, of course; it's just a statement of fact in this world. But nothing that this guy did deserves him being murdered like a dog. I don't know for sure where he is at right now but thankfully this shahidist she-devil is now being stewed in a gigantic pot of molten topaz.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2009, 01:29:35 AM »
he should not have cheated on his wife and his 4 KIDS! His mistress did a cowardly thing but it ALL could have been avoided if he just acted like a good husband.

Since he played 2 years in Baltimore there are many in my area who are making him out to be some hero.  A true hero is loyal to his wife and kids.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2009, 11:34:09 AM »
Serb Avenger,

You insulted Ag337 with very rude words. Could you imagine that how does she feel about her relatives? And you call her feminazi? Pro-muslim? I'm still waiting an apologize. No one hates the women here like you.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2009, 11:50:27 AM »
he should not have cheated on his wife and his 4 KIDS! His mistress did a cowardly thing but it ALL could have been avoided if he just acted like a good husband.

Since he played 2 years in Baltimore there are many in my area who are making him out to be some hero.  A true hero is loyal to his wife and kids.
Agreed.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2009, 11:53:02 AM »
This is truly a disgusting situation in that McNair was cheating on his wife and possibly this muslim girl as well. Who knows how many women this dog was knocking up. His ex-teammate Eddie George made a good point that McNair had a lot of trouble adjusting to life without the NFL, but the tragic part is that instead of turning to G-d he turned to adultery other empty gratifications. Obviously shacking up with some crazy muslim girl who murders you and kills herself is an extreme case, but it shows when you turn to immortal things you open yourself up to more evils. Some might call it karma, I guess. This woman was obviously quite insane, although who knows how many other whores McNair was seeing on the side and his wife claims she had no idea he was being adulterous.

On another sad note, nobody is saying how this wasn't a very good person. He is being lauded like Michael Jackson now as a "good soul". What a world we live in where a woman like Sarah Palin is viciously attacked by the media as a she-devil while scum like Michael Jackson and Steve McNair have all their many sins forgiven simply because they entertained us. All the touchdowns in the world mean nothing if you can't be loyal to your wife and kids.

I've always been curious as to what drives men or women to adultery, especially when you already have a large beautiful family.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2009, 12:46:08 PM »
gentile,
You are a 100% correct but, there are certain members here that are always willing to look past the man's poor actions and/or behavior in favor of bashing women.
The above poster is clearly a feminazi troll--and judging by her constant defense of openly perverse women such as Angelina Jolie and Megan Fox, I have to wonder about her orientation too.
SerbAvenger,  you know that ag337 is not a feminazi or a troll.  She is a good member of the JTF forum.  You just don't see eye to eye on things.   
Obviously, McNair played with fire.  If you carry on with an unstable person, that's the chance you take.  He destroyed two families because he was a selfish and heartless b@$tard.
The girl was selfish and heartless, true.  I can blame that on immaturity, insecurity and being unstable (for lack of a better word).  What was that animal's excuse.  He was messing around with a young adult.  He was an old fart.  A married old fart with children.  I don't feel sorry that he is dead at all.  Maybe his family is better off too.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2009, 02:32:43 PM »
Serb Avenger

your answers were hideous and repulsive toward women! You are on a Jewish forum! Not on a Serb one! Would you like it if I would call you Pro Muslim Serb or Nazi Serb? That's what you have called a Jewish woman! You should have some more respect! I don't know your problem with women but it seems you made some bad experience with women. But this is no reason to insult others just because they are women!
A women is holy in Judaism! Shame on you.
Spread your hate against women somewhere else but please not on JTF!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2009, 02:33:19 PM »
Why is she less evil than he is just because she is younger and female?

She was a typical Muslim shahid. He was a bad man also but he didn't commit murder. We don't even know how the affair started. Maybe she came on to him (not that that excuses it, but it does happen).

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2009, 02:34:12 PM »
Serb Avenger

your answers were hideous and repulsive toward women! You are on a Jewish forum! Not on a Serb one! Would you like it if I would call you Pro Muslim Serb or Nazi Serb? That's what you have called a Jewish woman! You should have some more respect! I don't know your problem with women but it seems you made some bad experience with women. But this is no reason to insult others just because they are women!
Since when is it against JTF rules to attack Muslim Nazi women who commit murder?

Do you even know what you are talking about?

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2009, 02:40:20 PM »
Serb Avenger

Since when is it against JTF rules to attack Muslim Nazi women who commit murder?

THE PROBLEM IS THAT YOU INSULTED A WONDERFUL GIRL, YOU INSULTED ONE OF OUR GREATEST MEMBER!!! YOU MUST APOLOGIZE. YOU DON'T HAVE RIGHT CALL HER FEMINAZI OR PRO-MUSLIM!!! YOU KNOW WELL THAT SHE IS NOT NAZI! AND IT WAS VERY COWARD THING FROM YOU!!!

NO ONE CAN INSULT HER!!! I WILL NOT TOLERATE IT!!! WHY DO YOU ATTACK HER? YOU ARE MORE GENTLEMAN WITH MUSLIMS ON THIS FORUM!!! I FULLY AGREE WITH GERMAN KAHANIST! IF YOU ARE A MAN THEN NOW YOU MUST APOLOGIZE! SHE DIDN'T HURT YOU! SHE HAD ENOUGH FROM YOUR ANTI-WOMEN POSTS, HOW MANY THREADS DID YOU MAKE ABOUT GAYS, PEDOPHILES, AND ABOUT "DEVIL-WHORES" THERE ARE MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THINGS.

AND THE BIGGEST INSULT THAT IS YOU CALL HER FEMINAZI AND PRO-MUSLIM, CAN YOU IMAGINE, HOW DOES SHE FEEL ABOUT IT? SHE LOST HER RELATIVES IN TERROR ATTACK!!! YOU CANNOT FEEL IT!!! IF I WERE YOU I WOULD BE ASHAMED!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2009, 02:44:22 PM »
Tell you what; let's make a deal. I will apologize to AG if you can show me where I attacked her prior to this post:

It never ends.
You always choose the most respectful words to refer to women; example as quoted above from you "devil-whore".

Of course, the simple fact that this man was married with children and was cheating on his wife with this woman, doesn't garner him any blame for his situation.

You are a real class act.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2009, 02:44:40 PM »
Serb Avenger

Did you read my post? I don't think so. Read the this part very carefully and think about it.

...it seems you made some bad experience with women.

JTF isn't the answer for this problem! A good doctor is the answer for your problem.

Muslim Nazi women? Ok... So you are a Muslim Nazi Serb with a Muslim Nazi family tree because you attacked a Jewish woman!
Isn't more than just an insult to call a Jew "Muslim Nazi". I don't know if you do it in Serbia this way to call Jews you don't like "Muslim Nazis". But I don't think so! I think the majority of Serbs aren't like you.
You should really think about my words and you should change or you will get even more enemies!

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2009, 02:50:08 PM »
Tell you what; let's make a deal. I will apologize to AG if you can show me where I attacked her prior to this post:

It never ends.
You always choose the most respectful words to refer to women; example as quoted above from you "devil-whore".

Of course, the simple fact that this man was married with children and was cheating on his wife with this woman, doesn't garner him any blame for his situation.

You are a real class act.

You still don't understand what we are talking about...

Moshe92

« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2009, 03:24:27 PM »
Basically, an Arab woman killed a black football player who was cheating on his wife. I don't think we should be having a huge argument over that event.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2009, 03:45:36 PM »
I can't believe that this garbage is still being debated. I am tired of threads that endlessly bash celebrity woman. If you don't like what they are doing just pay no attention to them. Each time I see a celebrity name in one of the threads here I have to go and look up the face and see who it is. Why do people pay so much attention to people like this if they don't care for how they live. Actors are actors they are a dime a dozen why memorize names and follow all their peccadillo's. S.A you most certainly owe AG337 an apology for calling her a troll since nothing can be further from the truth. I really think she is one of the sustaining members here on the forum
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2009, 04:08:44 PM »
Serb Avenger

your answers were hideous and repulsive toward women! You are on a Jewish forum! Not on a Serb one! Would you like it if I would call you Pro Muslim Serb or Nazi Serb?

What's the difference if it's a Jewish or a Serbian forum? Insulting women for no reason should not be tolerated anywhere (I'm not saying that's what SerbAvenger does, I'm just stating an opinion). By the way, SerbAvenger is not actually a Serb.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2009, 04:09:04 PM »
I am a football fan (or at least I used to be when I paid more attention to it).  Steve Mcnair was a champion performer.  And a real man's man on the field.  He gave it his all and got knocked around out there.   Outside of that how can any of us know what kind of person he is?  He seemed like a nice guy.

All we know is that his close teammates over the years had good friendships with him and considered him a class act and thought he was a great guy.  I happen to think Eddie George is a good person.  So I'll take his word for it.   So did Mcnair's wife.  She also thought Steve Mcnair was a great guy.   But he betrayed her.  And it turned out they didn't know him as well as they thought.   And the little muslim crazy he messed around with was completely off her rocker.   Big mistake on his part.   Sad.  Let's move on.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2009, 04:28:35 PM »
Why is she less evil than he is just because she is younger and female?

She was a typical Muslim shahid. He was a bad man also but he didn't commit murder. We don't even know how the affair started. Maybe she came on to him (not that that excuses it, but it does happen).

I don't think she was less evil because she was female.
I just think if he was such a great guy.  A class act.  :::D  He wouldn't have put himself, and in turn his family, at risk.  Did he need to bring a sexually transmitted disease home to the Mother of his children?  How many women was this class act involved with?  What if 'crazy Mary' there would have gone and shot them instead. 
You must lay the blame at his feet.  He thought he could get away with 'murder'.  Instead he was murdered.  Oh well.  No great loss.
Class Act  :::D  His wife thought he was?  I wonder what she is thinking now.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2009, 04:29:18 PM »
Serb Avenger

your answers were hideous and repulsive toward women! You are on a Jewish forum! Not on a Serb one! Would you like it if I would call you Pro Muslim Serb or Nazi Serb?

What's the difference if it's a Jewish or a Serbian forum? Insulting women for no reason should not be tolerated anywhere (I'm not saying that's what SerbAvenger does, I'm just stating an opinion). By the way, SerbAvenger is not actually a Serb.

That has nothing to do with Serbs at all. I am just laughing about SerbAvenger because he isn't even a Serb. Using a nationality to insult women. It's like Islam and a Muslim.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2009, 05:04:38 PM »
A class act.  :::D  He wouldn't have put himself, and in turn his family, at risk. 
That was the point of what I was saying.  They THOUGHT he was...

Class Act  :::D  His wife thought he was?  I wonder what she is thinking now.

That was exactly the point of what I was saying.  The wife thought he was a good husband.  For every wife that gets cheated on, if it's a somewhat normal marriage, that's what every wife thinks until they are betrayed.   Same thing for husbands that get cheated on.  Until they find out they think everythings great.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2009, 05:12:26 PM »
Listen, I understand infidelity because I have encountered it first hand. My ex-wife cheated on me while she was constantly accusing me of the very infidelity she was guilty of. And yet I have found it in my heart and in my soul to forgive her. She has repented to me for the things she did which hurt me and I have forgiven her.

I realize that this is not the best relationship there is, but that we have made what we have better from our experience. There are many reasons for infidelity and I can admit that our previous relationship was full of misunderstanding. Now that Judaism has moved to the forefront of my life and I have shown my partner the beauty of the Jewish home and the concept of Shalom Bayit, we have been moving forward at an accelerated pace...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14