Author Topic: I am a Muslim  (Read 15517 times)

Offline Peace.Tranquility.Calm

• Junior JTFer
I am a Muslim
« on: July 08, 2009, 10:22:27 PM »
I have created an account on this forum because a friend of mine told me about it. She informed me that they banned her for being Muslim. I came to check this site out and to see what it was about. All I have seen so far is pure propaganda. Let me just get this straight, I do not hate Jews. In fact, my very close friend is a Jew. 

I'm not here to change your thoughts because I honestly don't care. I am a peaceful Muslim willing to have a decent conversation with anyone. If you just want to offend me, I'll ignore you. I haven't done anything wrong so if I'm banned from this site just for being a peaceful, tranquil and calm Muslim, I'll know my friend was telling the truth. I love and want peace, now do you guys?

Salaam & Shalom
Put your trust in Allah if you are believers indeed! [5:23]

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Re: I am a Muslim
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 10:31:43 PM »
I do not know what is the admins policy. I do not handle this forum, just post in it. I have a question for you. Do you recognise Israel as a Jewish Sate and its right to exist? If so, it's ok for me.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 10:33:48 PM »
What is your definition of peace?

We will have peace when all the Arabs who are terrorizing the Jews in Israel move back to where they come from. Otherwise we really don't care what you are. Jews have lived alongside every ethnic group without forcing others to convert. Your religion is one which forces people to convert, and there is a long history of this. I would like to hear you condemn all your terrorist bretheren who believe in their wicked hearts that they are killing themselves and others for your 'god'.

What is Islam to you? Doesn't it intend to dominate the world? I believe Islam is evil in its heart and it is not the faith of the true G-d of the Universe. There are so many things about Islam which defy Judaism and this is why we believe Islam is a Satanic religion.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2009, 10:35:53 PM »
I do not know what is the admins policy. I do not handle this forum, just post in it. I have a question for you. Do you recognise Israel as a Jewish Sate and its right to exist? If so, it's ok for me.

The Jews were destined to live in Israel by Allah. I believe Israel was created unfairly and just because of sympathy. The British had no right to give the Jews someone elses land. Both Israel and Hamas have their faults, I do not blame just one party because that would be ignorant of me. Israel commits many war crimes and so does Hamas.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2009, 10:36:26 PM »
So as a peaceful muslim, what do you think about Israel?  And what do you think about hamas, hezbollah, al qaeda, the mujahadeen, the islamic brotherhood and all the rest?  Do you want sharia to be the law everywhere?  Do you think women should be concealed from head to toe?  You say you have no problem with Jews, so what do you think about Judaism?  What do you think about zionism?

I'm not asking you these questions to challenge you.  I would like to know if you really love peace as much as you say you do.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2009, 10:37:50 PM »
So as a peaceful muslim, what do you think about Israel?  And what do you think about hamas, hezbollah, al qaeda, the mujahadeen, the islamic brotherhood and all the rest?  Do you want sharia to be the law everywhere?  Do you think women should be concealed from head to toe?  You say you have no problem with Jews, so what do you think about Judaism?  What do you think about zionism?

I'm not asking you these questions to challenge you.  I would like to know if you really love peace as much as you say you do.

He was not really peaceful in the chat with me and with Moshe92...HE MUST BE BANNED!
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2009, 10:38:06 PM »

The Jews were destined to live in Israel by Allah. I believe Israel was created unfairly and just because of sympathy. The British had no right to give the Jews someone elses land. Both Israel and Hamas have their faults, I do not blame just one party because that would be ignorant of me. Israel commits many war crimes and so does Hamas.

I am not going to ask you about your opinion on Israeli policies. I only ask you if you recognise Israel's right to exist as a Jewish Sate.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2009, 10:40:33 PM »

He was not really peaceful in the chat with me and with Moshe92...HE MUST BE BANNED!

No, don't ban him, just let him speak. There was a teenage Muslim girl here a long ago.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2009, 10:47:07 PM »
What is your definition of peace?

We will have peace when all the Arabs who are terrorizing the Jews in Israel move back to where they come from. Otherwise we really don't care what you are. Jews have lived alongside every ethnic group without forcing others to convert. Your religion is one which forces people to convert, and there is a long history of this. I would like to hear you condemn all your terrorist bretheren who believe in their wicked hearts that they are killing themselves and others for your 'G-d'.

What is Islam to you? Doesn't it intend to dominate the world? I believe Islam is evil in its heart and it is not the faith of the true G-d of the Universe. There are so many things about Islam which defy Judaism and this is why we believe Islam is a Satanic religion.

The Qur'an says: "But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace" (The Quran 8:61)

If you guys want peace, the Muslim should incline to peace. The Arabs belong where they are. Also, it would be hard for them to leave when they are surrounded by walls. Kind of reminds me of an internment camp. What would you call the Christian missionaries in Africa converting thousands from Islam. I would say they are forcing them by threatening them with no food if they don't convert. I condemn any human being who kills themselves(suicide is a sin) who kill thousands of innocent. Anyone could do anything in the sake of Allah doesn't mean it's right.

Islam is the believing of One God and that Muhammad (PBUH) is his messenger. Islam does not intend to dominate the world, it's the Islamic Empire that does. Anything that defies Islam in Judaism and Christianity means that Man has changed it. As a Muslim I believe in the Torah, the Psalms, and Gospel. Meaning that we believe that all the Abrahamic religions were from One God.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2009, 10:48:17 PM »

What did I say wrong in the chat. I was very kind and well mannered while you threatened me and told me who you killed today.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2009, 10:50:08 PM »

Where?? The UN was MADE to apologize for LYING about "Israel supposed war crimes" Just the other day with the UN School.

ISLAM IS EVIL.
You need to read:
OBADIAH.  You are Israels half brother if you are A-rab- this is Israel:

Israel is a TINY place and Arabs are BULLIES, and YOU KNOW IT.  Israel was 'made for sympathy?' 

THAT is how you respect the G-D that will part the sea and send plague and destruction upon those that REFUSE to BLESS Israel??
Remember, we have been dealing with BULLY A-rabs for 6000 PLUS years, this is a TRIVIAL battle, in the eyes of the L-rd our G-d.
SO WATCH IT!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2009, 10:55:10 PM »

I've already stated my thoughts on Israel. Just look back. All of those groups you named are crazy lunatics who don't understand Islam. You can't just kill anyone for the sake of Allah. They break the laws of war, only fight in self defense. They cannot harm a child, woman, elderly, disabled or anyone who is unarmed. Sharia law should stay in Muslim countries. The other Muslims trying to bring it to the west is wrong because they don't own this country. Before bringing it in a foreign country they should enforce it back home. Women should have the choice to cover themselves and they do as it states in the Qur'an. It demonstrated that she is obeying her lord. If one would force her to cover, she is doing it for them and not her lord. I think Judaism is a beautiful religion as it was sent by the same God I follow.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2009, 10:55:48 PM »
Welcome to the Forum for starters.

You mentioned you had a Jewish friend, does your Jewish friend think there should be a 2 State Solution?

Do you think there should be a 2 State solution?

Have you asked yourself how was it that mohamed came to conquer the Middle East as a supposedly peaceful prophet?

How do you feel about the palestinians using their children as live weapons against innocent people?

How about honor killings....what honor is there in murdering your own daughters for being victims of rape or choosing not to marry someone they do not want?

How do you feel about muslims entering any Country they wish to and expect their host Country to adapt to their sharia laws?

Why do muslims become enraged and murder innocent people for publishing cartoons about mohamed?

Do you expect anyone here on this forum who is in their right mind to believe a word you post?

Shalom    - Dox

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2009, 10:56:18 PM »
Mohamud was no prophet... You romanticize the cretin. Your religion engages in Taqiya, the intentional lying in order to further your world domination goals. I also reject about every thing you say. Allah is not a name of the Almighty. It is the name of the moon-G-d of the pagans.

Your religion came around 700 years after Christianity. Christianity started over 1700 years after Judaism was well established and we had two Holy Temples destroyed. Your people are the descendents of the wicked Ishmael, Abrahams wayward slave womans son. Your religion has twisted the word of G-d. We do not believe in the 'gospels' because we know that Moshiach will come {he has not come as others, and yourself, suggest}.

I am sorry but I reject your offer of peace. Please go elsewhere with your lame attempt at peace.

We witnesses the splitting of the Sea of Reeds, we witnessed miracles in the desert when we received the ten statements at the Mount of Sinai. My people are chosen by the Master of the Universe to establish the kingdom of G-d in this world. Your people stand opposite of us, bringing death and darkness into the world. Your people are killing my people, and my brother was a victim of 9/11 and I do not forgive Islam for standing by as they plotted and planned in the vile mosques.

I want the wicked Al Aqsa toilet bowl on the mount removed, either peacefully or by force. I want to see that abomination removed from the mount. I will see the rebuilding of our holy temple and the absolute shame which will visit those who worship the false god allah.

I do not want to be friends with a muslim like you.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2009, 10:58:17 PM »

Where?? The UN was MADE to apologize for LYING about "Israel supposed war crimes" Just the other day with the UN School.

ISLAM IS EVIL.
You need to read:
OBADIAH.  You are Israels half brother if you are A-rab- this is Israel:

Israel is a TINY place and Arabs are BULLIES, and YOU KNOW IT.  Israel was 'made for sympathy?' 

THAT is how you respect the G-D that will part the sea and send plague and destruction upon those that REFUSE to BLESS Israel??
Remember, we have been dealing with BULLY A-rabs for 6000 PLUS years, this is a TRIVIAL battle, in the eyes of the L-rd our G-d.
SO WATCH IT!

Israel has committed more than one crime honey.
The white phosphorus, not letting Red Cross in, killing women holding white flags, etc!
One thing that sickens me the most is that they are not prosecuted. 

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2009, 10:59:34 PM »
You say that Arabs are sorrounded by walls. It is true, but not by Israel. Even if Israel wanted to give them those lands in which they are now, they are not allowed to enter Egypt or Jordan, even when these are Muslim countries. Arabs who are called Palestiniaans (some of them for just having been under the British Mandate fro only two years) and their descendants, are not allowed to become citizens in nearly no Arab country. So, I agree with you that many Arabs living in Judea, Samaria and Gaza, and others in other countries are suffering, but it's the Arab neighboring States who cause their suffering.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2009, 11:01:27 PM »
Israel was protecting itself from Hamas launching rockets into Israel. It was a big mistake to move Jews out of Gaza because it only gave the insects a better place to launch from. I would like to push them back to where they came from. Egypt should open the border and let their arab brothers in.

You are a misguided troll and I am working to have you banned.

Maybe we should send some JTFers to go agitate on some Muslim forums... I am beginning to feel that these trolls are going to start coming here more often to upset us. There is no 'debate' with a person like this. They have chosen the evil side and they, like the yetzer hara, will continue to push our buttons and disturb our spiritual level.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2009, 11:02:16 PM »
I hope you get banned berry berry soon!

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2009, 11:05:07 PM »

That's what I have said...

Muman:
Israel did only half job. We must really finish the campaigns against the terrorist muslim nazis!
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2009, 11:05:20 PM »

You mentioned you had a Jewish friend, does your Jewish friend think there should be a 2 State Solution?

Have you asked yourself how was it that mohamed came to conquer the Middle East as a supposedly peaceful prophet?

How do you feel about the palestinians using their children as live weapons against innocent people?

How about honor killings....what honor is there in murdering your own daughters for being victims of rape or choosing not to marry someone they do not want?

How do you feel about muslims entering any Country they wish to and expect their host Country to adapt to their sharia laws?

Why do muslims become enraged and murder innocent people for publishing cartoons about mohamed?

Do you expect anyone here on this forum who is in their right mind to believe a word you post?

Shalom    - Dox

My Jewish friend believes in a 2 state solution. I have no problem with a FAIR 2 state solution. Muhammad's religion of the truth was spread fast because he extinguished the fire of ignorance. People realized that their idols were false and saw that Muhammad was speaking the truth. ANYONE who reads this, please understand Muhammad's story before you claim something about him. I'm against anyone hurting innocent people, it's wrong first of all and forbidden in Islam. Some Muslims do not belong to these countries, they are only guests and they shouldn't implement something in a country they don't own. How would you feel if someone did that to your prophet. Killing innocent is just wrong as I said but making a cartoon just to offend a mass population is just as wrong. I honestly don't care if anyone listens to what I say.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2009, 11:06:54 PM »

Shalom    - Dox

My Jewish friend believes in a 2 state solution. I have no problem with a FAIR 2 state solution. Muhammad's religion of the truth was spread fast because he extinguished the fire of ignorance. People realized that their idols were false and saw that Muhammad was speaking the truth. ANYONE who reads this, please understand Muhammad's story before you claim something about him. I'm against anyone hurting innocent people, it's wrong first of all and forbidden in Islam. Some Muslims do not belong to these countries, they are only guests and they shouldn't implement something in a country they don't own. How would you feel if someone did that to your prophet. Killing innocent is just wrong as I said but making a cartoon just to offend a mass population is just as wrong. I honestly don't care if anyone listens to what I say.

Why I have a feeling that you don't have any Jewish friend. Or do you have in your dreams or imagination? Or maybe he is a neturei karta member?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2009, 11:07:56 PM »

Shalom    - Dox

You don't know the meaning of peace my friend. Islam has your mind wrapped around falsehood.

Peace means giving people free choice to choose good from evil. Judaism will prevail in this world, as He told our prophets and sages. You represent the other side to us, the Amaleks of the world.

PS: You are aware that our Holy Torah gives us the right to protect ourselves from attacks by people who want to kill us. It is also wrong according to Judaism, actually one of the TEN SAYINGS, that Murder is Prohibited... So you parrot what Torah says and expect us to believe Islam is peaceful?

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2009, 11:10:56 PM »

Banned. Remind me what i did wrong again? That's right, nothing. Just say it, you guys want me and will ban me for being Muslim.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2009, 11:12:55 PM »

Shalom    - Dox

Why I have a feeling that you don't have any Jewish friend. Or do you have in your dreams or imagination? Or maybe he is a neturei karta member?

I don't need you to believe that I have a Jewish friend. I have learned a lot of Judaism from him, many things that I never knew.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2009, 11:14:15 PM »
Muman....pwease ban dis muzzie...PWEASE PWEASE PWEASE!

Tink bout it pwease...tanks!

Shalom & G-d bless!

Dox