Author Topic: WANTED KLANSMAN LOOKED LIKE HIPPIE ISRAELI LANDLORD SAID  (Read 5808 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: WANTED KLANSMAN LOOKED LIKE HIPPIE ISRAELI LANDLORD SAID
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2009, 05:46:08 PM »
Yonah, Don Black of Whorefront used to head up the KKK.  David Duke was also a higher up in that organization.  So don't you dare post about KKK membership being irrelevant.  If I see one more post of that nature from you, I'll ban you. 

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: WANTED KLANSMAN LOOKED LIKE HIPPIE ISRAELI LANLORD SAID
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2009, 05:48:19 PM »
I'm actually angry at the Jewish girl.

The klansman fell in love with her and soon trusted her enough to tell her the truth, no doubt forgeting his prejudices about some non-whites.

Pregnant with his child, she betrayed him. She is my eyes, a damn whore.
In many ways i agree he did no harm to Jews or for that matter anyone else .

He probably would have eventually.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2009, 06:11:27 PM »
Yonah, why on earth are you defending a member of the KKK.  Why would any Jewish person believe that a Nazi might *like* Jews.  You sound crazy. 

Former member of the KKK.

This guy wasn't arrested for being in the KKK or engaging in antisemitism. I've seen no evidence that he ever engaged in antisemitism.

The KKK is an antisemitic, neo-nazi orgnanization.  If you join them, you are confirming that you are also ideologically in agreement with them.   How a person cannot comprehend this (meaning you, Yonah) is beyond me.

He has not committed any serious crimes.

The FBI disagrees with you.

He lived in Israel for 2 years, and as far as we know, did not commit any crimes in Israel.

He's not being charged with committing crimes in Israel.   He is being charged with crimes he committed in the US.  You can't commit serious crimes somewhere and then just flee the country to escape justice.  That would be a lawless society.  Now he is being brought to justice.

I find it hard to believe that someone who hates Jews would move to Israel and then live with and work for Jews and not arouse the suspicions of anyone.

What is so hard to believe about that?  There is something called acting.  A person can pretend to be something they are not.  And when people don't know about him or his past, they can be easily fooled without information to the contrary.

To say that he is acting implies that you presume to know his true motives and intentions.

My point in noting that he is not known to have committed crimes in Israel is that he is not a habitual criminal, not that he shouldn't face charges.

As far as the KKK is concerned, I have no knowledge of the views supported by the sect of which he was a member. And frankly, it isn't important, because membership does not imply indoctrination, and nether does it necessarily mean that someone must agree with an organization in order to join it. You do not know why he joined the KKK. My impression of the Klan, garnered from more than just watching American news, is that it is comprised of a series of decentralized and poorly organized clubs where rednecks get drunk and complain about blacks.
You do not know why he joined. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he joined in prison, while serving time for shoplifting and crack cocaine possession.
Mayon was never charged with a hate crime, nor have any of his arrests had anything to do with racist-organization activity.

Even if he was a member of an antisemitic organization, it does not necessarily mean the he was personally antisemitic or agreed with their views.

Gee, that's logical.

You need help.

Yes, it's very logical. Take Oskar Schindler, for example.

I certainly do not feel that he poses a special threat to Jews. I don't think he poses a threat anymore than the average person. I don't think his membership in the KKK is important.

It is clear that you do not understand the teachings of Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L.   If you are Jewish, you are sounding like a little pathetic selfhating worm.  If you are not Jewish, I'm not so embarrassed, but your views are still reprehensibly misguided.

What, I need to hate people to be a good Jew? I know too little about this guy to condemn him.
Obama must use a magic 8-ball, because if he were flipping a coin he'd be right about half of the time.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2009, 06:16:28 PM »
Yonah, you sound like a slimy liberal Jewish lawyer.  No matter how fragmented the KKK is, it's still anti-semitic.  So since you chose to ignore my warning about trivializing membership in the KKK, I'm banning you. 

Go join the ACLU and the Southern Poverty Law Center.  You'll fit in much better there. 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2009, 06:24:06 PM »
Guys, I just banned "Yonah."  That piece of excrement wasn't even Jewish and a flaming lefty to boot.  I could tell it by checking out his email address.  Also I traced his IP address to Poland.  So now we can understand why he was defending that nazi's KKK membership. 

Offline Teutonic Knight

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2009, 06:48:23 PM »
Poland???  :::D :::D Wow he had us fooled. I would have never guessed it.

But I knew he couldn't be Jewish. Good work Lisa

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2009, 07:48:53 PM »
I'm not sure I would have banned him, but I trust your judgement, Lisa.  Something there was just not right.  When someone wants us to "understand" and tolerate neo nazis, there is a problem...

Moshe92

« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2009, 07:53:20 PM »
I think Yonah should be unbanned. He was never hiding the fact that he's from Poland.

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,34166.msg346353.html#msg346353

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2009, 08:00:14 PM »

The klansman fell in love with her and soon trusted her enough to tell her the truth, no doubt forgeting his prejudices about some non-whites.

Are you serious?  Your response is shameful.   He is an enemy to the Jewish people and a wanted criminal.  Unless you sympathize with the KKK, there is no way you can possibly react that way.   

You talk about trust... Well, this KKK nazi loser portrayed himself dishonestly the whole time pretending he wasn't a violent nazi criminal.  And this woman should trust that animal when she finds out the truth about him?   And she should trust this animal to raise a kid with her?   And a Jewish kid no less.   She's going to let a nazi raise her child?   No, she knew better.   Apparently either you do not know better, or you identify with the KKK mamzer.
I agree and thank you for this post. People on this forum are starting to scare me. One would think there would be no sympathy for a Klans member on a website called the JEWISH task force. Someone explain to me what is going on here.

Good Gracious, does the flaming never END with this person.
FOR THE RECORD:
You want us to be SCARED of the kkk, huh?? tell me KNIGHT- just WTF has the KLAN done?
They do ZERO, they are stupid jerks with LOW IQs.
 Maybe you should come on MY Blog sometime and find out what REAL HATE is. The 'kkk' are fat, slappy little dumb putz's.

Neo-Nazis are another thing. You need to find out what you are talking about. The kkk, what a LAUGH.
They do NOTHING when their 'people' get raped, murdered, etc...NOTHING.  Just ugly, not even 500 count bed sheets.   :laugh:

The jerks even ENDORSED Hussein Obama. LOL...good gracious....
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2009, 09:07:18 PM »

Are you serious?  Your response is shameful.   He is an enemy to the Jewish people and a wanted criminal.  Unless you sympathize with the KKK, there is no way you can possibly react that way.   

You talk about trust... Well, this KKK nazi loser portrayed himself dishonestly the whole time pretending he wasn't a violent nazi criminal.  And this woman should trust that animal when she finds out the truth about him?   And she should trust this animal to raise a kid with her?   And a Jewish kid no less.   She's going to let a nazi raise her child?   No, she knew better.   Apparently either you do not know better, or you identify with the KKK mamzer.
I agree and thank you for this post. People on this forum are starting to scare me. One would think there would be no sympathy for a Klans member on a website called the JEWISH task force. Someone explain to me what is going on here.

FOR THE RECORD:
You want us to be SCARED of the kkk, huh?? tell me KNIGHT- just WTF has the KLAN done?
 Maybe you should come on MY Blog sometime and find out what REAL HATE is. The 'kkk' are fat, slappy little dumb putz's.

Neo-Nazis are another thing. You need to find out what you are talking about. The kkk, what a LAUGH.
They do NOTHING when their 'people' get raped, murdered, etc...NOTHING.  Just ugly, not even 500 count bed sheets.   :laugh:

Paulette.  I thought the Klan endorsed Ron Paul:  http://houston.broowaha.com/article.php?id=2951
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2009, 01:39:27 AM »

FOR THE RECORD:

Paulette.  I thought the Klan endorsed Ron Paul:  http://houston.broowaha.com/article.php?id=2951

I remember that during the election campaign a group supported BHO. They justified it because they liked black racists. However sick people.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2009, 01:52:12 AM »
Around four months ago, Mayon entered into a romantic relationship with a Jewish Israeli woman, who became pregnant one month ago. Mayon did not tell his partner about the fact that he was a wanted KKK member back in the US.
Even if she did not know he was a Klansman, she is still a self-hating, sick piece of dreck for getting knocked-up by a strange American guy.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2009, 01:59:47 AM »

You're defending this Jew hater? The woman is no saint but the man is a Klansmen, these people are rabid anti-semites.

Apparently his penis isn't antisemitic. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2009, 02:32:36 AM »
Both this guy and his girlfriend are subhuman pieces of excrement. Obviously any Klansman is, but so is this slut who slept with the first American guy she met.

I bet that she turned his arse in following some kind of a spat, and not because she just found out he is a Klansman. I would not be surprised if she knew his true identity all along.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2009, 07:44:29 AM »
I wonder why he was a Klansman at all if he didn't hate Jews that much. He didn't seem to hate Jews too much to have one as a girlfriend. Maybe he just got worked up about illegal immigration and black crime and didn't care that much about the Jewish issue that others in the Klan brought up. This is just speculation. I don't think it's excusable for him to have joined the Klan.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2009, 07:52:37 AM »
I wonder why he was a Klansman at all if he didn't hate Jews that much. He didn't seem to hate Jews too much to have one as a girlfriend. Maybe he just got worked up about illegal immigration and black crime and didn't care that much about the Jewish issue that others in the Klan brought up. This is just speculation. I don't think it's excusable for him to have joined the Klan.
Ruby you are correct this guy was more a druggie then a Klansman i'm not defending him but i have seen many rap sheets and his hardly makes the top 10.000 besides if you read more about him you willl see he told this woman at some point before his arrest and loved Israel i'll try to find the article 

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3746686,00.html 

But the question of why a person wanted for hate crimes would come to a Jewish state remains unanswered. "When I asked him what he was doing in Israel he said he had met the most amazing people he'd ever seen in his life here," the official recounted. "Maybe he arrived here by accident and stayed because he fell in love with the place.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 07:57:58 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2009, 08:14:25 AM »
Ruby you are correct this guy was more a druggie then a Klansman i'm not defending him but i have seen many rap sheets and his hardly makes the top 10.000 besides if you read more about him you willl see he told this woman at some point before his arrest and loved Israel i'll try to find the article 

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3746686,00.html 

But the question of why a person wanted for hate crimes would come to a Jewish state remains unanswered. "When I asked him what he was doing in Israel he said he had met the most amazing people he'd ever seen in his life here," the official recounted. "Maybe he arrived here by accident and stayed because he fell in love with the place.

This is the Jewish influence. And right the Jews are the most amazing people on this earth. Now it is too late. And he has to leave the Jewish state. He should have thought about it ten years earlier. JMO
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2009, 08:24:04 AM »
Read the comments on the famous Bolshevik site the huffington post .Some of posters are really very stupid  maybe blacks or quranimals

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/13/micky-louis-mayon-senior-_n_231095.html
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2009, 10:12:38 AM »
However ineffectual the KKK may be now, they're still known for their anti-semitism.  Therefore I won't tolerate anyone here making excuses for the man's Klan membership.  This is a Jewish forum after all. 

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2009, 11:27:47 AM »
Yonah, why on earth are you defending a member of the KKK.  Why would any Jewish person believe that a Nazi might *like* Jews.  You sound crazy. 

Former member of the KKK.

This guy wasn't arrested for being in the KKK or engaging in antisemitism. I've seen no evidence that he ever engaged in antisemitism. He has not committed any serious crimes. He lived in Israel for 2 years, and as far as we know, did not commit any crimes in Israel. I find it hard to believe that someone who hates Jews would move to Israel and then live with and work for Jews and not arouse the suspicions of anyone.

The main question is, why he went to Israel? This story is crazy.

Ulli, I suspect he went to Israel because Israel would be the last place where the FBI would look for a wanted klu klux ham member.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2009, 11:50:10 AM »
Dox, perhaps you are right.

If the bolschewik German gouvernment would look for me, I think they would look in the USA and Israel first.  :::D

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2009, 12:42:45 PM »
However ineffectual the KKK may be now, they're still known for their anti-semitism.  Therefore I won't tolerate anyone here making excuses for the man's Klan membership.  This is a Jewish forum after all. 
Amen.