Author Topic: Germany: 1059 Billion $ every year for Social aid & Welfare  (Read 1622 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I hate this country so much. I have to work work work and the Muzz & lazy Bolschewists are taking taking taking. I hope now you understand why I think it is morally ok to cheat the German gouvernment. I don't say, that I do, I mean just morally.

I do not exaggerating - here are the exact numbers: http://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article4123121/Jeder-dritte-Euro-fliesst-in-soziale-Sicherung.html

P.S.: The 754 Billion € = 1059 Billion $ are 1/3 of every earned Euro by the national economy in a whole year. Pfui to the Bolschewists!

>:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Germany: 1059 Billion $ every year for Social aid & Welfare
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 06:02:31 AM »
I hate this country so much. I have to work work work and the Muzz & lazy Bolschewists are taking taking taking. I hope now you understand why I think it is morally ok to cheat the German gouvernment. I don't say, that I do, I mean just morally.

I do not exaggerating - here are the exact numbers: http://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article4123121/Jeder-dritte-Euro-fliesst-in-soziale-Sicherung.html

P.S.: The 754 Billion € = 1059 Billion $ are 1/3 of every earned Euro by the national economy in a whole year. Pfui to the Bolschewists!

1/3 of every Euro earned actually dose not sound all that bad. I am sure there are many other taxes you have not taken into account that drive the number closer to the half mark. Here in America the income tax is said to be progressive however  by the time the state and local get done the government keeps more than the person earning the wage. The only way to beat the system is have a dozen kids.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2009, 06:12:40 AM »
Most of these taxes in Europe in general go to muzzie families with 9 kids who don't work.It is morally right not to pay taxes to support these bums.If you want to help people you can give charity to people who truly are in need
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2009, 06:44:53 AM »
That's true! Immigrants and specially Muslims get more money than Germans at all. They immigrate to Germany and they get money because they are new. I hate it so much! They drive big BMW's and Mercedes and a German family only can pay a Opel or Ford. They get more money! That's it. They have a better life here than somewhere else! German healthcare is one of the best. They get it for free! They don't have to do anything. They get Hartz4 and who pay Hartz4? WE, the Germans.

GERMANY NEED MONEY FOR:

- deporting all Muslims out of Germany!
- remove all mosques
- burn Islamic books and their evil writings (quran)
- to help really lower-income German families first, then immigrants (non Muslims)
- to stop the baby boom of Islamic women.
- to arm our Army (Bundeswehr) to be prepared for a war or terrorist attacks
- recruit more workforce for social things like schools, kindergarten, hospital,... !

There are so many things to change in this (damn) country. But first of all we have the biggest threat (illness) Islam!

Germany without Islam:

- I would feel safer and many others too!
- no more rape of women by Muslims
- no more honor killing (Ehrenmorde)
- no more hate against Jews and non Muslims by Muslim
- no terror!
- more work
- culture gain because people would feel free
- freedom of speech (maybe)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2009, 08:20:48 AM »

1/3 of every Euro earned actually dose not sound all that bad. I am sure there are many other taxes you have not taken into account that drive the number closer to the half mark. Here in America the income tax is said to be progressive however  by the time the state and local get done the government keeps more than the person earning the wage. The only way to beat the system is have a dozen kids.

Yes 1/3 of the whole "gross domestic product" goes to welfare and ca. 50 % takes the gouvernment at all.

You are right the taxes and other bolschewik dues are all in all ca. 50% of the personal income. And the bolschewik income tax is in my place progressive too.

But you see 33% goes to lazy people and the Muzz and only 17 % is spent for all other tasks of the gouvernment together.  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2009, 08:26:31 AM »
That's true! Immigrants and specially Muslims get more money than Germans at all. They immigrate to Germany and they get money because they are new. I hate it so much! They drive big BMW's and Mercedes and a German family only can pay a Opel or Ford. They get more money! That's it. They have a better life here than somewhere else! German healthcare is one of the best. They get it for free! They don't have to do anything. They get Hartz4 and who pay Hartz4? WE, the Germans.

GERMANY NEED MONEY FOR:

- remove all mosques
- to help really lower-income German families first, then immigrants (non Muslims)
- recruit more workforce for social things like schools, kindergarten, hospital,... !

There are so many things to change in this (damn) country. But first of all we have the biggest threat (illness) Islam!

Germany without Islam:

- I would feel safer and many others too!
- no more rape of women by Muslims
- no more honor killing (Ehrenmorde)
- no more hate against Jews and non Muslims by Muslim
- no terror!
- more work
- culture gain because people would feel free
- freedom of speech (maybe)
They drive big BMW's and Mercedes
You think they will give me a Mercedes or BMW :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2009, 08:30:26 AM »

GERMANY NEED MONEY FOR:

- remove all mosques

I don't agree with you in this point. The mosques should stay and serve as a bad example for future generations to warn against multiculturalism! They could serve as museums showing the filthiest things about Islam, exposing some examples left behind in a cage. And we could use it as discotheques, party rooms and other things that are haram!  :P
The rest, I agree 100%!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2009, 08:32:29 AM »

GERMANY NEED MONEY FOR:

- remove all mosques

I don't agree with you in this point. The mosques should stay and serve as a bad example for future generations to warn against multiculturalism! They could serve as museums showing the filthiest things about Islam, exposing some examples left behind in a cage. And we could use it as discotheques, party rooms and other things that are haram!  :P
The rest, I agree 100%!

So you think they should be a kind of war/ terror crime memorial. Ok, never thought about it. But it's a good idea.