Author Topic: Schvartza Savagette Who Roasted Kitten In Oven Gets One Year In Jail  (Read 4183 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Schvartza Savagette Who Roasted Kitten In Oven Gets One Year In Jail
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2009, 09:12:06 PM »
Teutonic Knight, what did Serb Avenger ever do to you? 

He is certainly no Aztlanist. 

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2009, 09:54:49 PM »
Why is the fact that she is Black at all relevant?

Ze'ev, you're right. The fact that she is black really isn't relevant, and need not be emphasized.

BUT....

I won't get upset or nesessarily consider it racist to point out that she is black.

You might ask why.

In my opinion, the MSM seems to go to great lengths to avoid identifying the race of the perpetrators of heinous crimes, particularly when they are black.

The MSM doesn't want to be branded as racist.

Similarly, the MSM will avoid identifying acts of terror as being committed by Muslims for fear of being branded anti-Islamic.

Well, the truth is that blacks commit a percentage of violent crimes vastly exceeding their proportion to the overall population of America.

And the truth is that when an act of terror occurs it is almost invariably perpetrated by a Muslim or an Islamic group.

One of the things I appreciate about this forum and JTF, is that here we don't have to be afraid of saying there's a crime problem afflicting America and that blacks are responsible for a disproportionately large part of it.

Here we don't have to be afraid or reluctant to say Muslims commit almost every act of terror and that Islam is the driving force that motivates them.

The heck with being politically correct or overly sensitive about offending the 'black community' or  tha 'arab street'. It's time to (pardon the pun) call a spade a spade.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2009, 10:04:45 PM »
Negroes? Your family probably crossed the border less than 30 years ago and you dare make such racist statements?

You must be the most schizophrenic Mexican I have ever heard of.
Inbred Aryan trash such as yourself, Clockwork, would know nothing about my family (not that you have the braincells requisite to do the research even if you wanted to).

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2009, 10:07:42 PM »
Teutonic Knight, what did Serb Avenger ever do to you? 

He is certainly no Aztlanist. 
Nevermind him, Lisa. Teutonic Knight is the same poster as Nadav, a troll who came from the splinter forum under the original username of "A Clockwork Orange". Under previous incarnations he claimed to be a Jewish convert, but now is an "out and proud" (in more ways that one) German Gentile Nazi-defender. Considering his obsession with race, and in light of what the dog-pound forum allows over there, my guess is that originally he comes from StørmFrønt, and perhaps is a friend of Tina Greco and Kelly Scott.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2009, 10:15:34 PM »
I just banned Teutonic Knight.   

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2009, 10:19:00 PM »
Can you unban him for a little bit? I was having fun with him.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2009, 10:26:21 PM »
SerbAvenger i put the story in my browser it said he worked as an aquatic instructor at a Jewish camp and his father is a prominent member of the Jewish community :'(
He still is not necessarily Jewish. His father may have intermarried, or maybe the father himself is the product of an intermarriage and considers himself a Deformed Jew.

In any event, generally speaking I think it is dangerous to assume that someone "looks Jewish" or has a "Jewish-sounding" name, unless they have an actual Hebrew name or an obviously Jewish surname such as Levy/Cohen/Kahane.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2009, 10:35:47 PM »
I don't want to unban Teutonic Knight.  In the short time he's been here, he insulted AsheDina, you Serb, and Rubystars.  He also indirectly  called Jewish circumcision barbaric.  So he's gone for good. 

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2009, 10:37:23 PM »
Do you ALWAYS classify people by their RACE, twotonsofsh*t?

twotonsofsh*t ?!?!

LMAO !

twotonsofsh*t

Brilliant !

I nominate that for most hilarious play on a screen name - ever.

AsheDina, I'm sending you a bill for the keyboard I ruined when I sprayed coffee all over it from laughing so hard.

I'm almost sorry I won't get a chance to see Teut, errr, twoton's reaction !

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2009, 10:37:54 PM »
I respect your decision, Lisa, but WN morons are so fun to pick on!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2009, 11:07:47 PM »
This is one of the sickest stories that i have ever read. These [censored] [censored] should be given the death penalty.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2009, 11:12:31 PM »
My night is ruined. I AM LIVID.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2009, 11:50:58 PM »
I am happy that TK was banned... The more I think about it this troll was pushing buttons in a passive agressive way.

The name is offensive on a Jewish forum. The crusaders killed many innocent Jews in the process of invading and occupying Jerusalem. I would have loved to see a Tuetonic Knight drawn and quartered, they were evil bastards.

Good riddance to bad rubbish...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2009, 12:27:55 AM »
I agree with you about TK and the real Teutonic Nazi knights; I was just saying that it's great sport to kick these losers around before getting rid of them once and for all.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2009, 01:58:32 AM »
Anyhoo, back to the original topic, I actually had to take care of some business in the South Bay today and in the process had to drive through Compton for a stretch. Good thing I avoided eating at the innumerable Louisiana Fried Chicken joints along the way... it might not have been "chicken" that I would have been served!  >:( :laugh:

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2009, 09:42:19 AM »
Two thoughts:

1) Animal abuse is widely known as a typical step in the mal-development of a murderer.

2) She's already pulled an armed robbery, and that's usually a mandatory jail term.  Apparently, we'll be forced to witness her progression like my first bullet before the courts get serious.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2009, 09:45:08 AM »
Anyhoo, back to the original topic, I actually had to take care of some business in the South Bay today and in the process had to drive through Compton for a stretch. Good thing I avoided eating at the innumerable Louisiana Fried Chicken joints along the way... it might not have been "chicken" that I would have been served!  >:( :laugh:

I'm really glad that you were safe! I wouldn't even want to drive through there if at all possible to avoid.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2009, 12:06:56 PM »
It's not like Iraq or anything, it's just nowhere you want to stick around in.

Actually Compton is about half-Hispanic these days. A few years ago this caused a lot of racial tension there. The Hispanics aren't as bad as the schvartzes, but of course many of them are still dangerous.