Author Topic: Schvartza Savagette Who Roasted Kitten In Oven Gets One Year In Jail  (Read 4182 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Schvartza savagette Cheyenne Cherry who stuffed her ex roommate's kitten in a 500 degree oven just got sentenced to only a year in prison.  And to add insult to injury, this barbaric primate had the nerve to taunt a protester by yelling "It's dead, [censored]."  Here's link to the article:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2009/07/15/2009-07-15_cheyenne_cherry_taunts_animal_activists_after_getting_plea_deal_killing_kitten_i.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A heartless kitty killer hissed angrily at animal rights activists Wednesday, grinning widely as she took credit for stuffing the helpless pet into a 500-degree oven.

"It's dead, [censored]!" snapped an unrepentant Cheyenne Cherry, sticking her tongue out after a plea bargain that will put her behind bars for a year in the May 6 killing of tiny Tiger Lily.

Cherry, 17, was confronted after her guilty plea in Bronx Supreme Court to charges of animal cruelty and attempted burglary in the May 6 killing at her former roommate's apartment.

Tiger Lily was left to die inside the blistering oven after Cherry and a 14-year-old friend trashed the apartment of Valerie Hernandez, destroying furniture before stealing DVDs and food.

After her arrest, Cherry told police the cat killing was "just a joke."

In court Wednesday, Cherry admitted to Judge Margaret Clancy that the younger girl put the cat in the oven - and "I didn't let the cat out."

The pair fled the apartment because they didn't want to hear the dying cat's cries or desperate scratching at the oven door, authorities said.

The second girl is facing trial in Family Court because of her age. Prosecutor Jennifer Troiano said Cherry was granted a plea deal because her cohort was "more culpable" for the crimes.

Under the agreement, Cherry pleaded guilty to two charges in a six-count indictment. She waived her right to appeal and agreed not to keep a pet for the next three years. Cherry, jailed on a probation violation, faces formal sentencing July 31.

As she exited the courtroom, she passed a row of animal rights activists outraged by her crime.

"Justice for Tiger Lily," read one sign held by the demonstrators.

Sharon Tuerlings, 43, of Levittown, L.I., extended both her middle fingers and kissed them. Cherry grinned widely, stuck out her tongue and responded with her profane retort.

Cherry is not new to animal crimes.

She was busted last year for using a BB gun to dog-nap a teacup Yorkie with her boyfriend. She was also arrested for robbing a man of his iPod at gunpoint.

The dozen animal lovers who attended the hearing said they represented more than 20,000 people who signed an online petition supporting harsh punishment for Cherry.

They were thrilled by the deal that guaranteed Cherry would do time for the cruel killing. "She is dangerous," said Brooklyn cat owner Josie Marrero. "A very dangerous young lady."

Tuerlings said she wanted to get a glimpse of the monster behind the cat execution. "It felt so good to look at her ugly face," she said. "Those evil eyes that she has."

[email protected]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now this piece of garbage is very young.  No doubt this [censored]'s mother is on welfare.  It looks like the daughter will also be a burden to taxpayers for the rest of her miserable life.  I think it's safe to say this schvartza will be in and out of jail many more times, and that she'll also pop out many kids by different "baby daddies."  These feral brats will most likely become whores, drug addicts, hoodlums and murderers as well. 

Normally I'm no fan of abortion, but this case is an exception.  Actually a retroactive abortion for Miss Cherry would be idea. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Schvartza Savagette Who Roasted Kitten In Oven Gets One Year In Jail
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 12:28:58 PM »
I'd enjoy roasting her in the oven,but i wouldn't consume her shvatza cannibal body
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2009, 12:51:04 PM »
Why is the fact that she is Black at all relevant?
I know we all saw the other thread on this topic a few weeks ago, where a poster mentioned another similar incident (in Fla. I believe) where the alleged perpetrator was a Jew...
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2009, 12:54:38 PM »
I know we all saw the other thread on this topic a few weeks ago, where a poster mentioned another similar incident (in Fla. I believe) where the alleged perpetrator was a Jew...

NO THAT WAS A SHVATZA IN FLA THAT ATE HIS GIRLFRIEND WHO WAS WHITE,NOT A CAT. AND HE BOILED HER NOT ROASTED HER
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2009, 01:01:14 PM »

NO THAT WAS A SHVATZA IN FLA THAT ATE HIS GIRLFRIEND WHO WAS WHITE,NOT A CAT. AND HE BOILED HER NOT ROASTED HER

Hmm.  I don't remember hearing about that one, lol.  The other story was some (Jewish) Teenager who was found to be torturing and killing large numbers of  Cats.  A link to it was posted in the other thread about this a couple weeks ago.
The similarity I was referring to was the killing of cats, not so much the culinary aspect.

here it is http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_world/2009/06/14/2009-06-14_teen_tyler_weinman_arrested_in_.html

Incidentally, I too think this subhuman animal should be roasted in an oven like she did to the poor kitten.  I just don't think her skin color is at all relevant.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 01:08:55 PM by Ze'ev »
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2009, 01:17:04 PM »
I am an animal lover and this [censored] should get life!. Animals cannot defend themselves.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2009, 01:24:20 PM »
I hope she gets the [censored] kicked out of her in prison.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2009, 01:25:30 PM »
I read and heard about this, what a sick pig.  But how can anyone be surprised?  They wrap their own babies in garbage bags.   Bunch of savages
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2009, 01:52:01 PM »

Hmm.  I don't remember hearing about that one, lol.  The other story was some (Jewish) Teenager who was found to be torturing and killing large numbers of  Cats.  A link to it was posted in the other thread about this a couple weeks ago.
The similarity I was referring to was the killing of cats, not so much the culinary aspect.

here it is http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_world/2009/06/14/2009-06-14_teen_tyler_weinman_arrested_in_.html

Incidentally, I too think this subhuman animal should be roasted in an oven like she did to the poor kitten.  I just don't think her skin color is at all relevant.

Your right here's about the guy who cooked his girlfriend/ex wife   

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/strange/news-article.aspx?storyid=99409   

her family keeps her  myspace page up as a memorial

http://www.myspace.com/shedidthat06

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2009, 03:31:10 PM »
Because this is the way that 99% of negroes choose to be.

Weinman is a German name. It does not demonstrate Jewishness. I don't know if he is Jewish or not and I don't know how any of you would know his religion either.

Offline Axel

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2009, 04:27:05 PM »
Any wonder these are the most likely ethnic group to become muslim?

Funny, muslims try to compare Jews to pigs, I now understand what they are trying to do.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2009, 04:29:28 PM »
It wasn't even her cat.  It was that of a righteous Hispanic lady.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2009, 05:01:05 PM »

Weinman is a German name. It does not demonstrate Jewishness. I don't know if he is Jewish or not and I don't know how any of you would know his religion either.
SerbAvenger i put the story in my browser it said he worked as an aquatic instructor at a Jewish camp and his father is a prominent member of the Jewish community :'(

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2009, 06:05:38 PM »
One year!!!  Were talking about a life of a cat.  Sure it may not have been a human!!!!  Though at least it was a cat!!!!   >:(
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2009, 06:22:05 PM »
The Schvartza deserves the same treatment.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2009, 06:50:00 PM »

Weinman is a German name.

Ya so was Rosenberg...

A lot of Ashkenazim ended up w/ what were originally German surnames.

I think it is safe to say that 99.9% of the time though, someone w/ a name like this in present day Miami, Fla. is of Jewish extraction.

Offline mr. bungle

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2009, 07:25:20 PM »

It's relevant because blacks are, by and large, a bunch of savages.  Nobody here would deny that a white person, Jewish or otherwise, is capable of cruelty.  But blacks as a group are barbarians.
mr bungle

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2009, 07:53:20 PM »
Notice all these outrageous stories always comes from them.  Notice you hardly hear any of this stuff from any other groups. They stand out like a pimple.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Teutonic Knight

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2009, 08:06:01 PM »
Negroes? Your family probably crossed the border less than 30 years ago and you dare make such racist statements?

You must be the most schizophrenic Mexican I have ever heard of.

Moshe92

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2009, 08:10:47 PM »
Negroes? Your family probably crossed the border less than 30 years ago and you dare make such racist statements?

Shut up you piece of drek. I think you came to the wrong forum. First, you condemned Jonathan Pollard, then you defended Ron Paul, then you made constant attacks against Serb Avenger, then you denied the crimes of the crusaders, then you compared Jews to Muslims in several different posts, and now you are attacking Serb Avenger for a stupid reason again.

Offline Teutonic Knight

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2009, 08:12:36 PM »

Shut up you piece of drek. I think you came to the wrong forum. First, you condemned Jonathan Pollard, then you defended Ron Paul, then you made constant attacks against Serb Avenger, then you denied the crimes of the crusaders, then you compared Jews to Muslims in several different posts, and now you are attacking Serb Avenger for a stupid reason again.
Are you his lap dog? Did he send you over to attack first?

I think the Aztlanist can defend himself.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2009, 08:15:53 PM »

Do you ALWAYS classify people by their RACE, twotonsofsh*t?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2009, 08:26:13 PM »

Funny, muslims try to compare Jews to pigs, I now understand what they are trying to do.

Really, elaborate...Axel... Tell us more WHAT you understand about the Muslims.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2009, 08:30:51 PM »

Really, elaborate...Axel... Tell us more WHAT you understand about the Muslims.

Yea I too want to know what you meant about that

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2009, 08:45:09 PM »
This evil [censored] [censored] deserves the exact same treatment she gave Tiger Lily. :'(
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com