Author Topic: Finally an Honest Muzzie  (Read 1372 times)

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Finally an Honest Muzzie
« on: July 16, 2009, 01:17:35 PM »
Here is what he wrote me (with about 10,000 mistakes, but ok...):

"schön das du es belustigend findest wenn jemand zu dir sagt " ey alda ich ficken deine mudda" hahahaha hier fängt euer stolz schon an.
weisst du wer alles den islam verlässt?? ich sags dir......... diejenigen die keinen asyl bekommen :) das ist nämlich der einfachste weg um euch dümmchen noch mehr zu verarschen. wie das geht sage ich dir denn ich habe es mehrfach mitbekommen....... man tritt offiziell aus dem islam aus indem man in die kirche geht und sich taufen lässt (im herzen aber noch muslime) dann macht man die ganze sache publik, dass man wenn man abgeschoben wird ihnen die todesstrafe verhängt aufgrund ihres abfalles ;) und wenn sich noch die kirche einsetzt ist eigentlich alles schon gelaufen :)
siehste wie dämlich ihr seid :) niemand verlässt den islam aber wenn es sich lohnt macht man eben taqiya auf kosten der ungläubige und die armen äffchen freuen sich umsonst :)
na denn"

"Nice that you find it amusing if somebody says to you "hey mate I f*ck ya motha" hahahaha it's here already where your honour starts.
Do you know who leaves Islam? I tell you... Those who do not get asylum. :) That is the easiest way to fool you stupid people even more. How it works, well I tell you I have seen it several times already..... One officially leaves Islam by going to a church and get baptized (in the heart however stay a Muslim) and then you make all that public and that one would get killed in case of getting deported because of being sentenced to death for having left Islam. ;) And when the church intervenes then practically everything is secure. :)
Look how stupid you are. :) No one leaves Islam, but if it's worth it then you make a taqiyya at the expense of the infidels and they, well then...."

Filthy but at least honest!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Finally an Honest Muzzie
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 01:36:42 PM »
This is a real quranimal. But it is a fact, that lots of Muslims have left the Islam. He denies it, but it remains a fact.

Without quranimal terror the numbers of converts from Islam to other religions would be much higher.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2009, 03:37:17 PM »
Woow! I got anothe answer form him!
"die meisten davon sind ex-christen die konvertiert und wieder ausgetreten sind, nichts interessantes eigentlich.
Wer sagt eigentlich das eine Religion unbedingt friedlich sein muss?? Würde es sonst überleben?? NEIN.
Frieden gibt es nur unter Gleichgesinnten, das ist überall so. Der Islam gestattet mir im extremfällen meinen Feind zu töten was auch sehr gut ist. Ich hätte kein schlechtes Gewissen jemanden zu töten der mir und meiner Familie etwas antun möchte."

"Most of them (ex-Muslims) are ex-Christians who once converted to Islam, nothing interesting.
And who says that a religion has to be peaceful? Would it survive then? NO.
Peace is only within equals, that's how it is everywhere. Islam allows me to kill my enemies in extreme cases what is a very good thing. Ich wouldn't have a bad conscience to kill someone who wants to do any evil to me or my family."  :P

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2009, 10:25:37 PM »
Honest is right! I truly believe that all of them feel this way, no matter what they convert to, they have Islam in their hearts and always will.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline MrPatriot1776

• Full JTFer
    • YouTube Channel - MrPatriot1776
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2009, 11:04:04 PM »
Kuffar  >:(
Patriots! Capitalists! Jews! Gentiles! Lovers of freedom! Subscribe to my YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/MrPatriot1776

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2009, 06:40:34 AM »
And who says that a religion has to be peaceful? Would it survive then? NO.
Peace is only within equals, that's how it is everywhere. Islam allows me to kill my enemies in extreme cases what is a very good thing. Ich wouldn't have a bad conscience to kill someone who wants to do any evil to me or my family."  :P

Oh that's how it is.  Now I see how Judaism has lasted for thousands of years.  It's all that killing and pillaging that the Jews have been engaging in during all that time.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2009, 09:27:19 AM »
Unfortunately, he's right. The western countries are stupid as hell to fall for any of this taquiyya which JTFers instantly recognize, but then again Christian nations have been naievely falling for muslim nazi tricks for the past 1400 years to their inevitable destruction, why should they start getting wise now?  Europe and America need to immediately reverse any amnesty of any quaranimal granted for any reason and send them and their families back to their countries of national origin, whether or not they have any kids born there.  But this logical and necessary forced emigration will not occur until nuclear weapons start detonating in their cities, and that too is inevitable.

Lenin once remarked, ""The capitalists will sell us the rope with which we will hang them."  But with much more historical evidence, today's saying should be, "Muslims in western nations will use welfare as down payments on their host's graves to bury them in."  Or as Craig Winn put it, "By buying oil from islamic countries in the largest transfer of wealth on earth, we are paying for our own funeral."

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2009, 10:14:44 AM »
Unfortunately, he's right. The western countries are stupid as hell to fall for any of this taquiyya which JTFers instantly recognize, but then again Christian nations have been naievely falling for muslim nazi tricks for the past 1400 years to their inevitable destruction, why should they start getting wise now?  Europe and America need to immediately reverse any amnesty of any quaranimal granted for any reason and send them and their families back to their countries of national origin, whether or not they have any kids born there.  But this logical and necessary forced emigration will not occur until nuclear weapons start detonating in their cities, and that too is inevitable.

Lenin once remarked, ""The capitalists will sell us the rope with which we will hang them."  But with much more historical evidence, today's saying should be, "Muslims in western nations will use welfare as down payments on their host's graves to bury them in."  Or as Craig Winn put it, "By buying oil from islamic countries in the largest transfer of wealth on earth, we are paying for our own funeral."

The Europeans WERE wise when they kicked the Muslims out of the Iberian Peninsula and the Balkans. But this was before liberal self-haters started to invite the muzzies to come in and destroy our civilization.

I remember a leftist blog, where during the Euro Cup GERMANS wrote: "In the next match Germany-Turkey I hope that Turkey wins and that after the match all of our streets are filled up with Turkish flags. I want to see everything in red and white! And if the Germans this bunch of a Nazis people open their mouths I hope that the Turks will beat the cr*p out of us!" How self-hating and anti-ego can one be!?  :o

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2009, 10:18:59 AM »

The Europeans WERE wise when they kicked the Muslims out of the Iberian Peninsula and the Balkans. But this was before liberal self-haters started to invite the muzzies to come in and destroy our civilization.

I remember a leftist blog, where during the Euro Cup GERMANS wrote: "In the next match Germany-Turkey I hope that Turkey wins and that after the match all of our streets are filled up with Turkish flags. I want to see everything in red and white! And if the Germans this bunch of a Nazis people open their mouths I hope that the Turks will beat the cr*p out of us!" How self-hating and anti-ego can one be!?  :o
Maybe he wasn't really German but a qurananimal who resides in Germany for welfare benefits
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2009, 10:51:26 AM »

Maybe he wasn't really German but a qurananimal who resides in Germany for welfare benefits

No no, he was a leftist idiot. I know of several self-hating leftists like him! His name was Michael, not really Turkish.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2009, 10:54:49 AM »

No no, he was a leftist idiot. I know of several self-hating leftists like him! His name was Michael, not really Turkish.
What a self hating imbecile
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2009, 01:05:36 PM »
I don't like the Germans very much neither I like the German state for obvious reasons. But to side with the quranimals is not an attempt to make this world a better place. JMO
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2009, 01:07:08 PM »
I don't like the Germans very much neither I like the German state for obvious reasons. But to side with the quranimals is not an attempt to make this world a better place. JMO
IT'S INSANE AS WELL AS A TRAITOR

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2009, 01:13:03 PM »
IT'S INSANE AS WELL AS A TRAITOR

Indeed.  >:(