Author Topic: Deal reached to close Calif's $26B budget deficit  (Read 1207 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Deal reached to close Calif's $26B budget deficit
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 02:23:23 AM »
What can I say? My state is run by Nazis, Aztlanists, and negroes/sand negroes. Kookifornia makes even other liberal states look sane by comparison.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2009, 05:46:47 AM »
The plan in the article does not address the problem. They are dancing around the problem because they really have no intention of dealing with it. They are waiting for some federal money to fall from heaven however where it really will be coming from is hell. States like this will soon fall into the administrations in Washington's hands and loose all state their states rights. The solution is simple clean up the illegal problem, cut government workers pay / benefits to match the private sector, stop all but the most essential of the green programs  and make the place friendly to business. What sort of craziness is it to have oil off shore and just now in the height of desperation allow the first new wells in 40 years? California is the picture of things when a place is run by crazy liberals and their policies. California liberals know that if they cry long enough and loud enough the federal government will get the American taxpayer to subsidize the bailout and this is where this is headed.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2009, 01:52:21 PM »
The problem is that average Californians are just as bad as their leaders. We have completely swallowed every bit of the CTA's propaganda. I can promise you that none of the steps you propose would fly with voters here. Take the illegal alien issue; yes, we passed Prop 187 in 1994, but there has been a sea of change on that issue since then. I can promise you that average California whites (save for the poorest ones) would not be pleased with taking away the wets' welfare benefits and deporting them all.