Author Topic: Savage's UK Ban To Be Lifted  (Read 1909 times)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Savage's UK Ban To Be Lifted
« on: July 19, 2009, 09:06:01 PM »
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=104396

I know that we all have mixed feelings on Savage, but the fact that he was banned in the first place was a disgrace.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Re: Savage's UK Ban To Be Lifted
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 03:01:36 PM »
It turns out this is false.  His name is still on the list and Savage thinks the U.S. Gov't may have a role in his. 

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2009, 03:08:09 PM »
Savage should not have been banned but he is self obsessed opportunist.  He asks for donations from his guests when he already makes millions from his show, his website and books.  He could start his own radio station without advertizers but he wont because all he cares about is his ego and money.  Anybody who kisses his you know what is good and anyone who doesn't mention him every day is bad. 

He did so even at the expense of McCain losing to Obama when MCain didn't go on his show.  Savage probably swayed hundreds of thousands of votes to Obama.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2009, 03:12:28 PM »
Savage should not have been banned but he is self obsessed opportunist.  He asks for donations from his guests when he already makes millions from his show, his website and books.  He could start his own radio station without advertizers but he wont because all he cares about is his ego and money.  Anybody who kisses his you know what is good and anyone who doesn't mention him every day is bad. 

He did so even at the expense of McCain losing to Obama when MCain didn't go on his show.  Savage probably swayed hundreds of thousands of votes to Obama.

I agree.  I used to be a loyal fan of Savage.  But I now realize that he looks out for himself above all else.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2009, 03:15:45 PM »

I agree.  I used to be a loyal fan of Savage.  But I now realize that he looks out for himself above all else.

I started listening to him during the Gore/Bush election.  I really stopped being a fan with the whole Palin fiasco.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2009, 03:16:00 PM »
Yes but he still says white men have no rights only minorities
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2009, 03:19:09 PM »

There is no denying that Savage is spot on with many of his statements.  I think he wants to be number one in the talk radio game and it bugs him that for all the times he has gone out of his way to be outrageous and venomous, lackey's like Limbaugh and Hannity are ahead of him.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2009, 03:21:35 PM »

There is no denying that Savage is spot on with many of his statements.  I think he wants to be number one in the talk radio game and it bugs him that for all the times he has gone out of his way to be outrageous and venomous, lackey's like Limbaugh and Hannity are ahead of him.
Thats because they are on network radio he's syndicated they have more stations i think
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2009, 03:23:29 PM »

Thats because they are on network radio he's syndicated they have more stations i think

That would make sense.  Thanks, Mord.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2009, 03:26:50 PM »

What's the difference between the two?

Savage says some good stuff but I don't trust him anymore. 

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2009, 04:25:59 PM »
They're probably just setting a precedent so that they can have an excuse to let a Hamas leader into the UK in the future.

Right. I hope this bolschewist spook is quickly over in GB. The labour party is finishing this great country.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2009, 04:28:25 PM »
I could not care less what happens with that Obama-supporting faggot.

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2009, 04:52:21 PM »

Savage supports whatever is popular at the moment (He probably tried to take credit for the Tea Party protests too).

He is just one of those people that has to be the center of attention at all times. Basically a man with a 5 year old's mentality.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2009, 08:03:55 PM »

Savage supports whatever is popular at the moment (He probably tried to take credit for the Tea Party protests too).

He is just one of those people that has to be the center of attention at all times. Basically a man with a 5 year old's mentality.

Yes, Savage does love to take credit for a bunch of stuff.  He took credit for stopping the appointment of Harriet Myers to the Supreme Court, stopping the Dubai ports deal, re-electing George Bush, etc., etc.  This guy is full of more crap than a clogged toilet in a bran muffin factory.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2009, 12:35:47 AM »
Yes, Savage does love to take credit for a bunch of stuff.  He took credit for stopping the appointment of Harriet Myers to the Supreme Court, stopping the Dubai ports deal, re-electing George Bush, etc., etc.  This guy is full of more crap than a clogged toilet in a bran muffin factory.
Very good!  :::D :::D :::D

Michael Faggot is the Michael Jackson of "conservative" talk shows. His wallet is full of more Obama dollars than a Chicago housing project.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2009, 12:32:05 AM »
Since Obama was elected, I've heard Savage do nothing but criticize him. Why are people on here calling him an Obama supporter? I don't get it.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2009, 12:46:47 AM »
He urged people not to vote for McCain/Palin during the election because Palin was so "awful" in his eyes. I am sure he was paid by the big O to take that position.

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2009, 08:57:10 AM »
He urged people not to vote for McCain/Palin during the election because Palin was so "awful" in his eyes. I am sure he was paid by the big O to take that position.

"Awful in his eyes"? That seals it, he's gay.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2009, 01:02:14 PM »
Savage is now claiming that there may other talk show host on this list along with him. 

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2009, 03:19:56 AM »
Since Obama was elected, I've heard Savage do nothing but criticize him. Why are people on here calling him an Obama supporter? I don't get it.

When Savage's voice was needed to oppose the worst potential president in American history, Savage went after Palin and her family.  Now he takes credit for attacking Obama when he probably wanted him in office so it would help his ratings.  Savage also attacked Israel when it lightly bombed its Hezbollah terrorist Nazi enemies who took Isareli soldiers hostage in Lebanon saying they went too far and that "something is wrong."  When Savage's voice is needed during times of crisis, he leaves the room.