Author Topic: Gypsies  (Read 10059 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Gypsies
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2009, 04:17:05 PM »
In Ireland you see them actually begging at traffic lights. When the cars stop they have their plastic cup asking for money, or you have young males and females waiting for the cars to stop, then they wash your car without you asking and expect payment (I always find it amusing when people just drive off  :::D). Then you see them going around the city centre holding their infants in their arms outside churches or just walking around the streets begging for money with their gold teeth. Also they steal from shops and your pockets, handbags etc. I also heard they wait for someone alone at a bank machine and two goes up from either side pressing buttons to distract you and steal your money >:(. It also makes me sick that they get nice houses in nice areas for free because they complain about racism in poor areas.  
We have Irish travellers and even though there is some hates towards them too the stupid Romanian Gypsies are the scum of the earth.

WHOA WHOA WHOA, Romanians are NOT Gypsies, and Gypsies are not Romanian!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2009, 04:17:36 PM »
Where do the Gypsies come from? Did they ever have a state of their own? Is there Gypsy language?
Most are from Romania so I guess they speak Romanay

No they are not, they are from India, they came here as traders and attempted to mix with the local populations and it ended up a horrible mess.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2009, 04:22:12 PM »
Where do the Gypsies come from? Did they ever have a state of their own? Is there Gypsy language?

No they are not, they are from India, they came here as traders and attempted to mix with the local populations and it ended up a horrible mess.

He meant the gypsies in Ireland came from Romania (but the gypsy "people" belongs to India and North-Pakistan). Romanians are latin people and not gypsies. Gypsies are criminals.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2009, 04:27:35 PM »

They are wanderers. They are from Hungary and Romania
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2009, 04:29:56 PM »

He meant the gypsies in Ireland came from Romania (but the gypsy "people" belongs to India and North-Pakistan). Romanians are latin people and not gypsies. Gypsies are criminals.

Yes, but it's annoying because Gypsies call themselves "Roma" so people think that the Gypsies are descendants of Romanians. Gypsies are the reason Romania is so corrupt and having all kinds of poverty issues. Anytime I tell someone of my Romanian background, they assume I have Gypsy blood when I have none. I have Thracian background which Romanians descend from. The Albanians claim this too, but they are liars.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2009, 04:30:40 PM »

Paulette, they are not from Hungary and Romania, they do not descend from there. They are like a black in America, they have no ethnic tie to this land.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2009, 04:35:35 PM »

Paulette, they are not from Hungary and Romania, they do not descend from there. They are like a black in America, they have no ethnic tie to this land.

Exactly. Gypsies (criminal bastards) are the biggest minority of Eastern Europe (Romania, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic) etc...
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2009, 04:37:42 PM »
Gypsies are Roma and are unfortunate ancient Indian warriors from Haryana, Punjab and Sindh, who fought valiantly against the global muslamic Jihad.

When Tatar Taimurlain invaded India, the Roma were too aggrieved and they requested their conventional Kings to attack against the invaders. But the kings refused saying that their conventional religion teaches them only to defend and not to go for attack.

The desperate Roma build a huge peoples army and elected their own leader and moved west to take the revenge upon the root city of Makhha. Like Ghengiz Khan{a Budhhist} they destroyed all the muslamic cities on the way and reached up to Syria. There they should have moved to south, but were misguided and told that the center of Jihad lies in north at Tatarstan. So they attacked Tatarstan and erased it from the history. Then they themselves were lost in to the valleys of East Europe etc.

Since the Roma people were actually proletariat and they had lost all links with their motherland, so with the advent of time they unfortunately degenerated in to lumpen proletariat. 

Anyhow the real and revealing DNA and genetic studies have a lot so say about the Roma, the Indians and the Europeans combined together, but such genuine studies get removed by the Natsi and Eurocommunist influences at the first opportunity.   
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2009, 04:38:05 PM »

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2009, 04:39:45 PM »
Gypsies are Roma and are unfortunate ancient Indian warriors from Haryana, Punjab and Sindh, who fought valiantly against the global muslamic Jihad.

When Tatar Taimurlain invaded India, the Roma were too aggrieved and they requested their conventional Kings to attack against the invaders. But the kings refused saying that their conventional religion teaches them only to defend and not to go for attack.

The desperate Roma build a huge peoples army and elected their own leader and moved west to take the revenge upon the root city of Makhha. Like Ghengiz Khan{a Budhhist} they destroyed all the muslamic cities on the way and reached up to Syria. There they should have moved to south, but were misguided and told that the center of Jihad lies in north at Tatarstan. So they attacked Tatarstan and erased it from the history. Then they themselves were lost in to the valleys of East Europe etc.

Since the Roma people were actually proletariat and they had lost all links with their motherland, so with the advent of time they unfortunately degenerated in to lumpen proletariat. 

Anyhow the real and revealing DNA and genetic studies have a lot so say about the Roma, the Indians and the Europeans combined together, but such genuine studies get removed by the Natsi and Eurocommunist influences at the first opportunity.   

They were not warriors...but I have a quote from the 15 th, and there are a short writings about minorities of Hungary, for example Slavs, Romanians etc, and all have positive comment, except gypsies (robbers, and lazies)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2009, 04:40:25 PM »
Here's a comparison

Gypsies:

Romanians

Hungarians

Huge difference.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2009, 04:41:26 PM »
In Romania Gypsies killed a famous football player a few days ago, did you hear it White Israelite?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2009, 04:42:44 PM »
In Romania Gypsies killed a famous football player a few days ago, did you hear it White Israelite?

Yes I did.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2009, 04:55:32 PM »

They were not warriors...but I have a quote from the 15 th, and there are a short writings about minorities of Hungary, for example Slavs, Romanians etc, and all have positive comment, except gypsies (robbers, and lazies)

Yes, they were not conventional warriors, they were proletariat who raised their own army and enlisted themselves to fight against muslamic Jihad. In muslamic parlance, their invasion is referred as "black typhoon" in a hushed up tone as the invasion of Ghengiz is referred as "yellow typhoon" .     
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2009, 05:19:21 PM »
I am anxious and curious to hear the boards Indian and/or Hindu member(s) views on the Roma.
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2009, 02:28:36 AM »
Come on guys, the Roma can't possibly be the worst lowlifes in Europe. Albanians and Tamils are much, much scummier and filthier than the Roma. It's not even a contest.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2009, 02:35:42 AM »
Yes, but it's annoying because Gypsies call themselves "Roma" so people think that the Gypsies are descendants of Romanians. Gypsies are the reason Romania is so corrupt and having all kinds of poverty issues. Anytime I tell someone of my Romanian background, they assume I have Gypsy blood when I have none. I have Thracian background which Romanians descend from. The Albanians claim this too, but they are liars.
Unlike the Albanian and Dravidian scum, the Roma do at least have some legitimate history and heritage. They may not be a "great" people today but I don't think they merit our hate. Running mafias, raping in the streets, drug dealing, extortion, protection rackets, etc. are the kinds of things Albanian, Tamil, and other Islamonazi filth does. I really, really don't think the Roma are on a par with the Albanian mob.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2009, 02:37:08 AM »

Spanish   Gypsy Flamenco Song and Dancing

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2009, 02:42:27 AM »
Here's a comparison

Gypsies:

Romanians

Hungarians

Huge difference.
The fact that the Roma are not truly Caucasian doesn't prove that they are evil, in and of itself...

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2009, 04:04:28 AM »
Unlike the Albanian and Dravidian scum, the Roma do at least have some legitimate history and heritage. They may not be a "great" people today but I don't think they merit our hate. Running mafias, raping in the streets, drug dealing, extortion, protection rackets, etc. are the kinds of things Albanian, Tamil, and other Islamonazi filth does. I really, really don't think the Roma are on a par with the Albanian mob.

Then you are not familiar with the Roma ways, they are responsible for much of the crime/murder/stealing in Europe. They are also known to kidnap white children and sell them as sex slaves in various eastern block countries.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2009, 05:07:02 AM »

I agree that Roma is a misleading name, just as the name Gypsie which means Egyptian. The Gypsies used to claim they are Egyptian Christians fleeing from quranimals. However, you can't blame them for everything that is wrong in Romania. BTW, I also have family there.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2009, 01:29:27 PM »
Then you are not familiar with the Roma ways, they are responsible for much of the crime/murder/stealing in Europe. They are also known to kidnap white children and sell them as sex slaves in various eastern block countries.
I'd bet good money that the Roma are getting mixed up quite a bit with Albanians, Tamils, Turks, and other invading Koranic scum that preys upon Europe. That Gypsies are capable of being shysters and crooks is well-established, but there is a whole order of magnitude of difference in the level of criminal depravity between them and the former three groups.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2009, 01:31:49 PM »
I'd bet good money that the Roma are getting mixed up quite a bit with Albanians, Tamils, Turks, and other invading Koranic scum that preys upon Europe. That Gypsies are capable of being shysters and crooks is well-established, but there is a whole order of magnitude of difference in the level of criminal depravity between them and the former three groups.

Gypsies don't belong to Europe. If they don't respect our laws, then they must be hanged as the British did with them in the medieval age. If they don't respect our laws and say we are racists, then they have to go back India.