Author Topic: Gypsies  (Read 10061 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Gypsies
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2009, 01:48:36 PM »
I'm not saying they are innocent, just that a lot of what they are getting blamed for here seems way out of their league.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2009, 02:49:23 PM »
Then you are not familiar with the Roma ways, they are responsible for much of the crime/murder/stealing in Europe. They are also known to kidnap white children and sell them as sex slaves in various eastern block countries.
I'd bet good money that the Roma are getting mixed up quite a bit with Albanians, Tamils, Turks, and other invading Koranic scum that preys upon Europe. That Gypsies are capable of being shysters and crooks is well-established, but there is a whole order of magnitude of difference in the level of criminal depravity between them and the former three groups.

Gypsies don't belong to Europe. If they don't respect our laws, then they must be hanged as the British did with them in the medieval age. If they don't respect our laws and say we are racists, then they have to go back India.

Who else will have to come back to India???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toba_catastrophe_theory

QUOTE>>  Migration after Toba

It is currently not known where human populations were living at the time of the eruption. The simplest scenario would be that all the survivors were populations living in Africa, whose descendants would go on to populate the world. However, recent archeological finds, mentioned above, have suggested that a human population may have survived in India. Dating of early human migrations cannot yet give a conclusive answer to this question. Recent analyses of mitochondrial DNA have set the estimate for the major migration from Africa to 60–70,000 years ago,[15] whereas the Toba eruption has been dated to 67,500–75,500 years ago.

Either from Africa or from South Asia, during the next tens of thousands of years the surviving populations would populate Australia, East Asia, Europe and the Americas.  <<UNQUOTE

Welcome Home...  ;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2009, 12:14:38 AM »
http://hitlernews.cloudworth.com/roma-gypsy.php

:'(

If your husband would be beaten to death in front of his daughters would you still protect gypsies? If your 14 years old daughter would be raped and killed by 6 gypsies in your little town, would you still protect them?
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2009, 12:16:58 AM »
Gays were also victims of the holocaust, now we should protect and love them? Communist Germans also were murdered. 90% of the criminals in Eastern Europe are GYPSIES!
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2009, 10:51:43 AM »
Gays were also victims of the holocaust, now we should protect and love them? Communist Germans also were murdered. 90% of the criminals in Eastern Europe are GYPSIES!

Good point ProudandZionist.

Basically I think we should go by measure for measure - with every group of people who follow a certain agenda and ideology.

I don't know this kind of "Killer-Gypsies". So I think different about this issue. But if it would be in my personal area, like you describe it - Perhaps I would have another view on this group of people.

But like I said, I met only nice Gypsies.

P.S.: In fact if communist Germans, gay Germans or even fellow Nazis have been killed by the Nazis - I don't remember them and I don't mourn. I think basically, that it doesn't matter.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2009, 11:17:13 AM »
I don't have any great sympathy to the Gypsies and condemn the crimes some of them commit (and I don't like their taste either :))

But I have to admit that CF is right that they are getting too hard judgment in this thread, the judgment much "out of their league".

And who hates the Gypsies most? Hungraians, Slovaks, Romanians? True, they are more civilized, but all of them were vicious Nazi supporters during the WW2 and I don't believe they changed much since then.

For me nomad savage is better than civilized Nazi.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: July 22, 2009, 12:26:00 PM »
I don't have any great sympathy to the Gypsies and condemn the crimes some of them commit (and I don't like their taste either :))

But I have to admit that CF is right that they are getting too hard judgment in this thread, the judgment much "out of their league".

And who hates the Gypsies most? Hungraians, Slovaks, Romanians? True, they are more civilized, but all of them were vicious Nazi supporters during the WW2 and I don't believe they changed much since then.

Profound...  :clap:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #58 on: July 22, 2009, 01:48:07 PM »

Do you know why? Because 80% of European Gypsies live in Eastern Europe. (BTW they don't really hate ohter nations, for example Romanians are very friendly with Jews)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #59 on: July 22, 2009, 01:49:17 PM »

Do you know why? Because 80% of European Gypsies live in Eastern Europe. (BTW they don't really hate ohter nations, for example Romanians are very friendly with Jews)

I work with {and for}  several Romanians here at my job. For the most part I find Romanians to be very nice {especially my old boss}... Except for the Dracula accent ;)
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #60 on: July 22, 2009, 01:52:23 PM »
I'm afraid that if gypsies want respect, they must first earn it. Police in the UK prefer never to enter their encampments, for fear of violence and so-called human rights. There was a case quite recently of a mother being murdered in front of her daughter while out on a walk. If it happens to you, the statistics don't matter. You don't need to be a terrorist to be scum.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #61 on: July 22, 2009, 02:33:05 PM »

I work with {and for}  several Romanians here at my job. For the most part I find Romanians to be very nice {especially my old boss}... Except for the Dracula accent ;)

BUT THEY ARE NOT GYPSIES!!!

All people hate Gypsies where there are much. (It doesn't depend from the political view, because lefties also hate them) David, I agree.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #62 on: July 22, 2009, 04:39:37 PM »
Ooops... It looks like I spoke a little too soon...

It seems that the Mayor of Romania is being asked to resigned because of his penchant for wearing Nazi uniforms...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,534350,00.html

CONSTANTA, Romania —  An anti-Semitism monitoring organization in Romania has filed an official complaint with prosecutors against a mayor for taking part in a fashion show dressed as a Nazi officer and wearing a swastika.

Radu Mazare, the mayor of Constanta city, is no stranger to showmanship. He once appeared at a public event dressed as James Bond, and he has done fashion magazine spreads.

Mazare, a member of the opposition Social Democracy Party, also was charged last year, along with 36 other government officials, with carrying out illegal real estate deals that cost the country 114 million euros ($143 million).

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #63 on: July 22, 2009, 11:15:12 PM »
CONSTANTA, Romania —  An anti-Semitism monitoring organization in Romania has filed an official complaint with prosecutors against a mayor for taking part in a fashion show dressed as a Nazi officer and wearing a swastika.

Radu Mazare, the mayor of Constanta city, is no stranger to showmanship. He once appeared at a public event dressed as James Bond, and he has done fashion magazine spreads.

Mazare, a member of the opposition Social Democracy Party, also was charged last year, along with 36 other government officials, with carrying out illegal real estate deals that cost the country 114 million euros ($143 million).

Yikes.  :o

I did know that there has been a lot of anti-Semitism in Romania, though.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #64 on: July 22, 2009, 11:46:35 PM »

320 000 Jews were murdered...

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2009, 01:23:11 AM »

Well....most of the troops in Stalingrad that fought the Russians were actually Romanians. Romania contributed a ton to the 3rd reich until it was captured and turned it's back on Hungary and went and took some of their land.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2009, 01:26:12 AM »
Yeah, I knew Romania was a very key part of the Axis in the first half of the war.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2009, 04:58:26 AM »

320 000 Jews were murdered...

Look also at this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1941_Odessa_massacre
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2009, 05:03:08 AM »

This can well be true. There are always good people in any nation at any time. Even during the Holocaust, there were righteous Germans, Croats, Hungarians, Slovaks, Romanians, Ukrainians, Lithuanians, etc.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2009, 08:16:43 AM »
Where do the Gypsies come from? Did they ever have a state of their own? Is there Gypsy language?
Most are from Romania so I guess they speak Romanay

No they are not, they are from India, they came here as traders and attempted to mix with the local populations and it ended up a horrible mess.

He meant the gypsies in Ireland came from Romania (but the gypsy "people" belongs to India and North-Pakistan). Romanians are latin people and not gypsies. Gypsies are criminals.

Yes, but it's annoying because Gypsies call themselves "Roma" so people think that the Gypsies are descendants of Romanians. Gypsies are the reason Romania is so corrupt and having all kinds of poverty issues. Anytime I tell someone of my Romanian background, they assume I have Gypsy blood when I have none. I have Thracian background which Romanians descend from. The Albanians claim this too, but they are liars.

I understand how irritated and exasperated Romanians must be on being constantly confused with Gypsies. I feel for the Romanian people! One time I took a class with a man who claimed to be Romanian. I know what Romanians look like, and he looked nothing like that. I said to him: "You are not Romanian. You must be a Gypsy." He got very iritated, at first, when I said that, but later he admitted that I was right. Mind you, he was a good Gypsy, because he had a regular job and was settled.

Gypsies are rich not because they do petty crime, they are rich because they do BIG-time crime these days, like drug dealing on a high level.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2009, 08:22:52 AM »
All people hate Gypsies where there are much.

The people who defend Gypsies on this thread have no idea what they are like. They are ignorant and naive about this issue. I grew up in an area that was full of Gypsies, and I know one thing: there is no way I want any Gypsies to live anywhere in my vicinity. I know what Gypsies are like. I simply know, and this is why I don'twant to hear any PC claptrap.

This is exactly analogous to people who have lived among blacks being accused by white liberals from fancy areas of unfair stereotyping, telling them that they know several black people who were very nice and charming.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #71 on: July 23, 2009, 08:29:29 AM »

The people who defend Gypsies on this thread have no idea what they are like. They are ignorant and naive about this issue. I grew up in an area that was full of Gypsies, and I know one thing: there is no way I want any Gypsies to live anywhere in my vicinity. I know what Gypsies are like. I simply know, and this is why I don'twant to hear any PC claptrap.

This is exactly analogous to people who have lived among blacks being accused by white liberals from fancy areas of unfair stereotyping, telling them that they know several black people who were very nice and charming.

I can only agree.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #72 on: July 23, 2009, 08:47:47 AM »

You seem to miss the point. Nobody here tries to whitewash the crimes the Gypsies commit or say "they were persecuted by Nazis, like we the Jews, so let's love them".

The point is that the nations who hate the Gypies most (Hungarians, Slovaks, Romanians) were enthusiastic Nazi collaborators, so when when they have problems with Gypsies why should we feel compassion to them? If you compare what Romanians have done to the Jews with that of the Gyspies, the Gypsies are just small gentle kids.

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #73 on: July 23, 2009, 11:50:26 AM »
I don't know if this occurs elsewhere, but in Toronto there are Gypsies who dress like Chossids and go around pulling cons.

This disgusts me more than anything, and it shows that Gypsies don't mind completely messing with the Jewish community.

I remember when I was working at a restaurant where pretty much all the customers were Jewish, and these two guys kept telling me thewy were Jewish, even wearing a Magen David.  I was very suspicious, so I talked to them, and quickly realized they were Gypsies.(Gypsies always pretend to be something else in North America and will always lie about their ethnicity, lest you find out that they are Gypsy criminals.)

I told my boss, and he told them never to come back again, and that he knows what they are up too. (He was a Russian Jew) So even in North American these people are overwhelmingly criminals,

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #74 on: July 23, 2009, 12:48:11 PM »

You seem to miss the point. Nobody here tries to whitewash the crimes the Gypsies commit or say "they were persecuted by Nazis, like we the Jews, so let's love them".

The point is that the nations who hate the Gypies most (Hungarians, Slovaks, Romanians) were enthusiastic Nazi collaborators, so when when they have problems with Gypsies why should we feel compassion to them? If you compare what Romanians have done to the Jews with that of the Gyspies, the Gypsies are just small gentle kids.

I think this is the "Post hoc ergo propter hoc" fallacy. I love cucumbers, and Hitler liked cucumbers. Does it mean that I am like Hitler. If Romanians hate Gypsies and Romanians were on Hitler's side during the war, this doesn't mean that Gypsies should become my allies. I am on the side of Romanians, Slovaks, Hungarians, and (grinding teeth) even Ukrainians because they are Europeans, and I am on the side of Europeans because they are closer to my heart than non-Europeans.