Author Topic: Gypsies  (Read 10047 times)

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
Re: Gypsies
« Reply #75 on: July 23, 2009, 03:02:30 PM »
All people hate Gypsies where there are much.

The people who defend Gypsies on this thread have no idea what they are like. They are ignorant and naive about this issue. I grew up in an area that was full of Gypsies, and I know one thing: there is no way I want any Gypsies to live anywhere in my vicinity. I know what Gypsies are like. I simply know, and this is why I don'twant to hear any PC claptrap.

This is exactly analogous to people who have lived among blacks being accused by white liberals from fancy areas of unfair stereotyping, telling them that they know several black people who were very nice and charming.

You seem to miss the point. Nobody here tries to whitewash the crimes the Gypsies commit or say "they were persecuted by Nazis, like we the Jews, so let's love them".

The point is that the nations who hate the Gypies most (Hungarians, Slovaks, Romanians) were enthusiastic Nazi collaborators, so when when they have problems with Gypsies why should we feel compassion to them? If you compare what Romanians have done to the Jews with that of the Gyspies, the Gypsies are just small gentle kids.

I think this is the "Post hoc ergo propter hoc" fallacy. I love cucumbers, and Hitler liked cucumbers. Does it mean that I am like Hitler. If Romanians hate Gypsies and Romanians were on Hitler's side during the war, this doesn't mean that Gypsies should become my allies. I am on the side of Romanians, Slovaks, Hungarians, and (grinding teeth) even Ukrainians because they are Europeans, and I am on the side of Europeans because they are closer to my heart than non-Europeans.

I agree, the thread was about the Gypsies and my comment about Romanians, Slovaks, Hungarians is a secondary observation and our relation to the Gypsies should not be formed by that of Eastern Europeans. But your last statement about Europeans who are close to your heart is very interesting. May I ask you two questions:

1. Why are Europeans close to your heart, and
2. Do you consider Europeans closer than Moroccan, Iranian or Yemeni Jews?
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
« Reply #76 on: July 23, 2009, 03:13:49 PM »
Leave me out of this please.
After watching "Drag me to hell" I dont wanna mess with any Gypsy  :laugh: :laugh: :::D

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #77 on: July 23, 2009, 03:16:43 PM »
I understand how irritated and exasperated Romanians must be on being constantly confused with Gypsies. I feel for the Romanian people! One time I took a class with a man who claimed to be Romanian. I know what Romanians look like, and he looked nothing like that. I said to him: "You are not Romanian. You must be a Gypsy." He got very iritated, at first, when I said that, but later he admitted that I was right. Mind you, he was a good Gypsy, because he had a regular job and was settled.
I don't know a lot about Romania but like much of Eastern Europe, it has a pretty bad track record when it comes to Jews. I can't muster up a ton of across-the-board sympathy for a nation that killed over 200,000 of its own Jews in military pogroms under King Carol even BEFORE the alliance with Nazi Germany.

Gypsies are rich not because they do petty crime, they are rich because they do BIG-time crime these days, like drug dealing on a high level.
This sounds like Albanians more than Roma.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #78 on: July 23, 2009, 03:20:23 PM »
All people hate Gypsies where there are much.

The people who defend Gypsies on this thread have no idea what they are like. They are ignorant and naive about this issue. I grew up in an area that was full of Gypsies, and I know one thing: there is no way I want any Gypsies to live anywhere in my vicinity. I know what Gypsies are like. I simply know, and this is why I don'twant to hear any PC claptrap.

This is exactly analogous to people who have lived among blacks being accused by white liberals from fancy areas of unfair stereotyping, telling them that they know several black people who were very nice and charming.

You seem to miss the point. Nobody here tries to whitewash the crimes the Gypsies commit or say "they were persecuted by Nazis, like we the Jews, so let's love them".

The point is that the nations who hate the Gypies most (Hungarians, Slovaks, Romanians) were enthusiastic Nazi collaborators, so when when they have problems with Gypsies why should we feel compassion to them? If you compare what Romanians have done to the Jews with that of the Gyspies, the Gypsies are just small gentle kids.

I think this is the "Post hoc ergo propter hoc" fallacy. I love cucumbers, and Hitler liked cucumbers. Does it mean that I am like Hitler. If Romanians hate Gypsies and Romanians were on Hitler's side during the war, this doesn't mean that Gypsies should become my allies. I am on the side of Romanians, Slovaks, Hungarians, and (grinding teeth) even Ukrainians because they are Europeans, and I am on the side of Europeans because they are closer to my heart than non-Europeans.

Exactly, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #79 on: July 23, 2009, 03:40:16 PM »
True. But the enemy of my enemy is his problem. It is not my problem. There are no Gypsies in Israel, virtually none of them in US and Canada and very few of them in Western Europe. Gypsies only make problems to the nations who have done much greater problems to my people, so why should I care?
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #80 on: July 24, 2009, 01:07:04 AM »
True. But the enemy of my enemy is his problem. It is not my problem. There are no Gypsies in Israel, virtually none of them in US and Canada and very few of them in Western Europe. Gypsies only make problems to the nations who have done much greater problems to my people, so why should I care?

There are gypsies in America as well as Israel

http://www.haaretz.co.il/hasen/spages/994525.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people_by_country#Israel

Some Eastern European Roma are known to have arrived in Israel in the late 1940s and early 1950s, being from Bulgaria or having intermarried with Jews in the post-WWII displaced persons camps or, in some cases, having pretended to be Jews when Zionist representatives arrived in those camps. The exact numbers of these Romanies living in Israel are unknown, since such individuals tended to assimilate into the Israeli Jewish environment. According to several recent accounts in the Israeli press, some families preserve traditional Romani lullabies and a small number of Romani expressions and curse words, and pass them on to generations born in Israel who, for the most part, are Jews and speak Hebrew.[citation needed] The Romani community in Israel has grown since the 1990s, as some Roma immigrated there from the former Soviet Union.

A community related to the Romanies and living in Israel and the Palestinian territories and in neighboring countries are known as Dom people.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dom_people

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #81 on: July 24, 2009, 04:50:39 AM »

Because I am a European Jew and my ancestors have lived in Europe for 2000 years. Because I think that Europeans have a superior civilization to all other people. I am not sure about the 2nd question. I don't have a very strong opinion on that point because I am a secular Jew, although I support a theocracy in Israel 100%.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #82 on: July 24, 2009, 06:45:22 AM »

Some Eastern European Roma are known to have arrived in Israel in the late 1940s and early 1950s, being from Bulgaria or having intermarried with Jews in the post-WWII displaced persons camps or, in some cases, having pretended to be Jews when Zionist representatives arrived in those camps. The exact numbers of these Romanies living in Israel are unknown, since such individuals tended to assimilate into the Israeli Jewish environment. According to several recent accounts in the Israeli press, some families preserve traditional Romani lullabies and a small number of Romani expressions and curse words, and pass them on to generations born in Israel who, for the most part, are Jews and speak Hebrew.[citation needed] The Romani community in Israel has grown since the 1990s, as some Roma immigrated there from the former Soviet Union.

A community related to the Romanies and living in Israel and the Palestinian territories and in neighboring countries are known as Dom people.

Look, I live in Jerusalem, Israel and I've never seen any Gypsy. If several hundreds of them live here, it is nothing. They are not heard of altogether.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #83 on: July 24, 2009, 06:47:31 AM »

Look, I live in Jerusalem, Israel and I've never seen any Gypsy. If several hundreds of them live here, it is nothing. They are not heard of altogether.
:'(

In the Holy city? Jerusalem is infected by many arabs.  >:(
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #84 on: July 24, 2009, 06:51:27 AM »
They say that there is a small Gypsy community in Arab quarters of Jerusalem. I've never seen one. I've never heard they participate in terrorist or criminal activity.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #85 on: July 24, 2009, 06:52:57 AM »
In the Holy city? Jerusalem is infected by many arabs.  >:(

Due to traitorous policy of Israeli elites, 1/3 of Jerusalem population are Arabs.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #86 on: July 24, 2009, 06:55:48 AM »
They say that there is a small Gypsy community in Arab quarters of Jerusalem. I've never seen one. I've never heard they participate in terrorist or criminal activity.

They are brave in bands...
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #87 on: July 24, 2009, 07:05:24 AM »

Because I am a European Jew and my ancestors have lived in Europe for 2000 years. Because I think that Europeans have a superior civilization to all other people. I am not sure about the 2nd question. I don't have a very strong opinion on that point because I am a secular Jew, although I support a theocracy in Israel 100%.

I think the only advantage of European civilization is [more exactly, was] military power. And 2000 years of Jewish presence in Europe was full of persecutions, tragedies and suffering.

It's a real tragedy that European civilization has stolen so many Jewish minds and souls and used them in its own needs.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #88 on: July 24, 2009, 07:07:38 AM »

They are brave in bands...

So are Arabs :)