Author Topic: Hi everyone!!  (Read 2641 times)

EuroGentiles

Hi everyone!!
« on: April 08, 2007, 03:42:33 PM »
Hello I am an american male of German, French, and English ancestry! I am very pro-Israel and pro-judaism. Although I may have a lack of knowledge about the Torah, I wish to join this website if it is alright with you jewish people.  I live in the fine state of Massachusetts, theres many good jews here by the way and most support Israel.

Well I will see you around.

EuroGentiles

Re: Hi everyone!!
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2007, 04:27:59 PM »
Time for me to leave. Its been fun lol.

Bye

Offline englishman

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2007, 05:49:17 PM »
Hello I am an american male of German, French, and English ancestry! I am very pro-Israel and pro-judaism. Although I may have a lack of knowledge about the Torah, I wish to join this website if it is alright with you jewish people.  I live in the fine state of Massachusetts, theres many good jews here by the way and most support Israel.

Well I will see you around.
....... hey euro .... nice to see you m8 ,,we all support Israel. Its our destiny
englishman-BNP

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 09:30:31 PM »
Well, that was a quick visit.  Welcome aboard...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.