Author Topic: Please flag these ones!  (Read 1694 times)

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: Please flag these ones!
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 02:22:00 PM »
Would someone here PLEASE give explicit instructions on HOW to flag a channel or video? I have asked for help numerous times and no one answered. I know how to flag a video, but not someone's "channel", can it be done? Thanks so much if anyone here can help!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2009, 02:32:21 PM »
Would someone here PLEASE give explicit instructions on HOW to flag a channel or video? I have asked for help numerous times and no one answered. I know how to flag a video, but not someone's "channel", can it be done? Thanks so much if anyone here can help!

To flag a Channel take this tool:
http://www.youtube.com/safety_help

To flag a video, you just have to click the little falg icon below the video and falg it as whatever you think it is...  :)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2009, 02:37:02 PM »

This I have found on Hyades first posted channel.

Military tactic is not perfect, but extreme good for quranimals. I bet they have had Iranian advisors.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2009, 02:40:15 PM »
Done it's either on the left side your left side Or it's on the bottom right side. Done
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2009, 02:40:44 PM »
Flagged!
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2009, 10:54:28 PM »
Thanks so much for all your help! ALL are flagged!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2009, 04:14:48 AM »
I had success and got SatanList's Blog removed! This is what you get when you want to visit it: http://www.screencast.com/404.aspx  :P :P :dance: :dance: :dance:

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2009, 04:20:34 AM »
I had success and got SatanList's Blog removed! This is what you get when you want to visit it: http://www.screencast.com/404.aspx  :P :P :dance: :dance: :dance:

Very good. What about his videos?  :dance:
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2009, 04:51:36 AM »
Done

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2009, 05:23:37 AM »

Very good. What about his videos?  :dance:

I am working on it. But we need to flag them on and on again!!!

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2009, 08:46:22 AM »
We can flag them every day til they are taken down! Keep this thread going so we don't lose it!
Meir Kahane

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2009, 11:41:33 AM »
Yes, I have flagged his videos SEVERAL times! And rate them down giving just one star and his positive commentators should get thumb down also!!! And their comments can be flagged as spam. This makes his vids losing credibility!  8)

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2009, 01:23:48 PM »
Another victory!!! Me and my friends got another anti-Zionist, anti-Islamization instigation site deleted. They also called on flagging JTF and other videos exposing Islam!!! http://alnusra.wordpress.com/    :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2009, 01:54:21 PM »
They have banned TWENTY of my 113 friends on youtube!!! Youtube is a sh*thole!!! :'( :'( >:( >:(

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2009, 02:36:19 PM »
They have banned TWENTY of my 113 friends on youtube!!! Youtube is a sh*thole!!! :'( :'( >:( >:(

Youtube is NAZI AND ISLAMOFASCIST!!!  >:(

I flagged those videos again!

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2009, 02:49:58 PM »
Maybe I am wrong. But all Blogs are removed with 24 hours. Only youtube doesn't get these quranimal accounts banned! There seem to be lots of quranimals working!  >:(

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2009, 04:12:00 PM »
Flagged but it will take a few days
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2009, 04:33:13 PM »

Youtube is NAZI AND ISLAMOFASCIST!!!  >:(

I flagged those videos again!

Indeed. YouTube is Pro Pisslam and Pro Terrorism.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2009, 12:52:15 AM »
That's the reason why my video was removed!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(