Author Topic: Critics Slam Obama's Pick For Surgeon Genreal For Being Overweight  (Read 1110 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Re: Critics Slam Obama's Pick For Surgeon Genreal For Being Overweight
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 03:24:32 PM »
I'm so sick of people trying to be "Accepted" for being overweight.  they never have just 10 extra pounds....more like 100.  This lady isn't slightly overwight, she's obese.  We need to start throwing food away and not licking our plates clean.  What the heck is wrong with this country?  Of course blacks and hispanics are more overweiight, they are lazy and act like spoiled children all the time who refuse to deny themselves any pleasure.  I'm not above all of this, I'm surely a fat ass, but I deserve to be made fun of so I'm more likely to lose the weight than say it's OK and make a trip to Big and Tall.  We're making it to easy.  If they banned cloth sizes over 42 for men, you'd see people hitting the gym and eating less overnight. 

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2009, 03:56:29 PM »
I'm so sick of people trying to be "Accepted" for being overweight.  they never have just 10 extra pounds....more like 100.  This lady isn't slightly overwight, she's obese.  We need to start throwing food away and not licking our plates clean.  What the heck is wrong with this country?  Of course blacks and hispanics are more overweiight, they are lazy and act like spoiled children all the time who refuse to deny themselves any pleasure.  I'm not above all of this, I'm surely a fat donkey, but I deserve to be made fun of so I'm more likely to lose the weight than say it's OK and make a trip to Big and Tall.  We're making it to easy.  If they banned cloth sizes over 42 for men, you'd see people hitting the gym and eating less overnight. 

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:   SavetheWest, you are spot on.  I used to be overweight.  I went on a good diet and begin working out.  I feel better, my skin looks healthier, and I don't have the energy dips I did from so much processed junk.  We need a Surgeon General who excudes health, not this Aunt Jemima looking product of Affirmative Action.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2009, 04:40:39 PM »
Right On RanterMaximus!
       We already have an Affirmative Action President, Attorney General and NOW Surgeon General!
            When will the Real American People wake up and stop this process of appeasing the Lowest of the Low...

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2009, 04:54:05 PM »
And they were expecting what? Someone qualified?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2009, 06:26:38 PM »
oh just great. an affirmative action candidate who is overweight for surgeon general
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2009, 06:43:22 PM »
I'm so sick of people trying to be "Accepted" for being overweight.  they never have just 10 extra pounds....more like 100.  This lady isn't slightly overwight, she's obese.  We need to start throwing food away and not licking our plates clean.  What the heck is wrong with this country?  Of course blacks and hispanics are more overweiight, they are lazy and act like spoiled children all the time who refuse to deny themselves any pleasure.  I'm not above all of this, I'm surely a fat donkey, but I deserve to be made fun of so I'm more likely to lose the weight than say it's OK and make a trip to Big and Tall.  We're making it to easy.  If they banned cloth sizes over 42 for men, you'd see people hitting the gym and eating less overnight. 

I agree, ban fat people and send them to camps to work it off, I say we tie a fried chicken leg on a string and make the chubby people run a couple miles.

Oh wait, i'm fat too :(

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2009, 07:27:32 PM »
What does it say about America when our czar on health is fat?

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2009, 03:25:04 AM »
And they were expecting what? Someone qualified?

So true!

:::D

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2009, 03:31:39 AM »
RM,
  That's really impressive that you were able to do that.  It really take a life change because the portions everywhere are big and eating well is a whole different issue.  I find if I exercise, I'm not as hungry and actually crave healthy foods.  Also, everytime something negative happens because I'm overweight, it makes me want to try to lose more weight.  If people are told it's OK, they will never get healthy. 

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2009, 03:32:51 AM »

I agree, ban fat people and send them to camps to work it off, I say we tie a fried chicken leg on a string and make the chubby people run a couple miles.

Oh wait, i'm fat too :(

Hey, if that was policy, I'd eat 200 calories per day.

:laugh: