Author Topic: U.S. rabbis suspected of brokering sale of human kidneys  (Read 1246 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: U.S. rabbis suspected of brokering sale of human kidneys
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 11:38:38 PM »
I smell a Jew-hating Protocol-esque blood libel here.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 11:44:39 PM »
If this is true it is a very very bad sign...

There have been rumors that Jews are involved in the sale of organs. I heard a story about a movie in Turkey {or somewhere} where a Jew is portrayed as a organ broker... It is hard to believe that any Jew, let alone a religious Jew, could be involved in such activity. And it is illegal!

It is stories like this which challenge ones faith. It is great that I know many wonderful, moral, and honest Rabbis that my opinion of rabbis is not afflicted.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2009, 11:50:01 PM »
An even worse part to the story is the fact that a religious Jew, and member of the  same community, snitched on them to save his own behind.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2009, 11:59:22 PM »
I heard a story about a movie in Turkey {or somewhere} where a Jew is portrayed as a organ broker
Oh yes, any story about Jews coming out of Turkey is extremely credible. (Damn I miss the old rolleyes icon.)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2009, 12:16:35 AM »
I heard a story about a movie in Turkey {or somewhere} where a Jew is portrayed as a organ broker
Oh yes, any story about Jews coming out of Turkey is extremely credible. (Damn I miss the old rolleyes icon.)

http://magifunk.wordpress.com/2009/03/04/organ-stealing-jews/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valley_of_the_Wolves_Iraq

The film features a U.S. Army doctor (Gary Busey) who removes organs from injured civilian prisoners to sell to rich people in New York, London and Tel Aviv for transplantation. At one point, this character discusses religion with Marshall and it is strongly implied that the doctor is Jewish-American.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2009, 01:21:56 AM »
I honestly don't see how he could do this if he were really a religious person, but it's extra disturbing what he did to his fellow Jews by keeping the stupid blood libel conspiracy theories going.  >:(

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2009, 01:24:11 AM »
The story was on Fox news earlier tonight. It showed several people from New Jersey including a few black hat Jews who had their hats over their face being walked into a police station or court house. The report stated that the crimes consisted of money laundering and a separate and possibly unrelated cases of organ dealing. Supposedly the organs were coming out of Israel. They said the investigation was going on for some time and there was little doubt of what was going on. I guess the story will be out in more detail tomorrow.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 01:33:50 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2009, 01:28:19 AM »
Wow.  Horrible.  Plus it gives all the antisemites ammunition for the next decade.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2009, 02:43:18 AM »

http://magifunk.wordpress.com/2009/03/04/organ-stealing-jews/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valley_of_the_Wolves_Iraq

The film features a U.S. Army doctor (Gary Busey) who removes organs from injured civilian prisoners to sell to rich people in New York, London and Tel Aviv for transplantation. At one point, this character discusses religion with Marshall and it is strongly implied that the doctor is Jewish-American.

It is true.

I have seen this movie uncut. Gary Busey plays there an alcohol addicted Jewish doctor who takes bodyparts from Muzzies and sent it then to the places mentioned.

Sam Marshal is his commander and a Christ, who has a little altar in his office with a Jesus puppet. He is talking to this puppet in long scenes how to kill Muzzies.

Of cause it is a silly film that should encourage hate towards Jews and Christians.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2009, 05:45:02 AM »
Gat Bussey is perfect for the p[art ant friend of Howard stern is insane. BTW yes i saw the Rabbis on T.V. it's not anti Jewish, none Jews were arrested as well it 's an investigation not everything is  anti Jewish
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2009, 06:51:03 AM »
(Damn I miss the old rolleyes icon.)

::)