Author Topic: Obamas 35K a Week Vacation Rental, and We Pay For It!  (Read 1918 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Obamas 35K a Week Vacation Rental, and We Pay For It!
« on: July 26, 2009, 12:35:47 AM »
http://news.aol.com/article/obamas-lease-vacation-estate/588366?icid=main|htmlws-main|dl1|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fnews.aol.com%2Farticle%2Fobamas-lease-vacation-estate%2F588366
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
Re: Obamas 35K a Week Vacation Rental, and We Pay For It!
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2009, 08:14:20 AM »
Nothing is too good for the American royal family.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2009, 08:28:13 AM »
I have noticed over the years that blacks have a tendency to buy the best of everything when it comes to clothes, cars, jewelry and yes even vacations even when they can't afford to. The place where they live could be a tumbled down shack but things for personal use must be of the best. Well the shvartza President is a niggerra with money whats 35k to him. He probably thinks he's slumming at prices like that.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2009, 08:34:45 AM »
I have noticed over the years that blacks have a tendency to buy the best of everything when it comes to clothes, cars, jewelry and yes even vacations even when they can't afford to. The place where they live could be a tumbled down shack but things for personal use must be of the best. Well the shvartza President is a niggerra with money whats 35k to him. He probably thinks he's slumming at prices like that.
You mean like the black guy who drives a Cadillac to the welfare office to pick up his check. I used to think this was a bogus stereotype; then I grew up, looked around and knew better.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2009, 09:11:17 AM »
You mean like the black guy who drives a Cadillac to the welfare office to pick up his check. I used to think this was a bogus stereotype; then I grew up, looked around and knew better.
Yes!! And the car also had to have all the bells and whistles added to it custom wheels, special trim and some of the craziest colors in the world. Years ago back in the mid 70's I would take my grandparents to the bank to cash their social security checks from time to time. The SSI checks and welfare checks must be mailed out at the same time of the month because some of the spectacles that would show at the bank during that time of the month  with their ghetto Cadillac's were a ton of laughs. I can't remember what was funnier the cars or the clothes that some of the animals showed up with. If I had worked in the bank I don't think I could have kept a straight face.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Superfly_poster.jpg
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 09:43:10 AM by cjd »

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2009, 09:15:39 AM »
Yes!! And the car also had to have all the bells and whistles added to it custom wheels, special trim and some of the craziest colors in the world. Years ago back in the mid 70's I would take my grandparents to the bank to cash their social security checks from time to time. The SSI checks and welfare checks must be mailed out at the same time of the month because some of the spectacles that would show at the bank during that time of the month  with their ghetto Cadillac's were a ton of laughs. I can't remember what was funnier the cars or the clothes that some of the animals showed up with. If I had worked in the bank I don't think I could have kept a straight face.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Fly_(film)
LOL yes, I remember those days cjd!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2009, 09:54:36 AM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Fly_(film)
LOL yes, I remember those days cjd!
I see wickedpedia is not allowing some of the links to be cut and pasted any longer. Notice the last character in the link in your quote of my post is not blue like the rest of the link and wont allow it to work. I went in and got the direct link to the photo they have in their entry and got a link to the photo I wanted that works anyway.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Superfly_poster.jpg

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2009, 10:09:10 AM »
He's a real Marie Antoinette
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2009, 10:13:21 AM »
He gets a salary so isn't he using his salary for the vacation? 

You should be annoyed at all the czars he has.  Since they're not real positions, he chose salaries for them.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2009, 10:24:56 AM »
He gets a salary so isn't he using his salary for the vacation? 

You should be annoyed at all the czars he has.  Since they're not real positions, he chose salaries for them.

He will use his own money this is true however he is quick to tell hardworking Americans how spoiled wasteful they are. Even FDR who was was a well known liberal blue blood made the pretense of living  carefully when the country was in the hight of a depression. 

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2009, 10:47:46 AM »

He will use his own money this is true however he is quick to tell hardworking Americans how spoiled wasteful they are. Even FDR who was was a well known liberal blue blood made the pretense of living  carefully when the country was in the hight of a depression. 

Obama's wife spends a lot of money.  When Obama's campaign worked to change her image--they had the media obsessively compare her to JFK's wife and constantly discuss her clothes.

Also, they took their kids with them on some of their international trips. 

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2009, 11:50:13 AM »
He's a real Marie Antoinette

Excellent quote Mord. Obama is the male version of Marie Antoninette!

If only History could repeat itself in this case ...  ;D

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2009, 01:08:00 PM »
I wonder how many hundreds of dollars her new hairstyle cost? She probobly when to a ritzy salon and paid an arm and a leg for that.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל