Author Topic: My thoughts on sunday nights show...  (Read 7435 times)

Offline mikedrews

• New JTFer
My thoughts on sunday nights show...
« on: April 09, 2007, 10:22:52 AM »
I hope that many of you have the oportunity to read what i write here. i believe that this post will not last long. Last night while i was channel surfing waiting for the sopranos to start, i guess it must have been about a quarter to nine, i saw something called the jewish task force. i am jewish and so i was curious about the show. i watched. For the first time in my life i was ashamed to be a jew. to see these people attempt to represent me and my people with these ideas was devastating to me. I have a few problems with what i saw on the show. first of all the freak show on the left with the goulishly white face and cataract sunglasses (truly a face for radio) is dumb like a brick. dont you people plan out what your going to say on television? or are you just winging it and hoping those watching are even dumber than yourselves? I sat there and listened to extremely racist comments about muslims, mexicans, and blacks. Who the hell do you people think you are? who are you to pass judgement on an entire race of people? Do you think because we are jews, and through out history we have been on the losing end of racism, that you can say these things and not be considered to be just as ignorant, close minded, and pathetic as the typical biggot blaming there problems on the social issues of the world because if they didnt have a "noble" cause to live for they would realize that they are the biggest losers. I am disgusted at the way these so called leaders present there ideas. Anouther thing, do you want your show to look like your a couple of socially defunct wierdos filming a webcam program out of your mothers basement in queens? cant you at least try to clean up the set? look a little more proffesional maybe? and whats with the sunglasses? ohh i know.. your afraid to show your face cause you know if one of the many people who are offended by your show catch you on the streets of queens your getting your stupid shrimpy little asses kicked up and down the streets of fresh meadows. its so [censored] sad. soooooo [censored] sad. I think that you and all those who agree with you should take a good hard look at yourselves.

like i said this message will probably not be read by many. i doubt i will get a response. i dream of the day when your dim minded racist conservative generation is taken by god, jew, christian, and muslim alike. So maybe, one day, we can all live together and laugh and the rediculas ideas of people like osama binladen, hitler, and the jewish task force. yes i grouped you with hitler. yes i think it is perfectly [censored] apropriate.

o n remember wen u said people on tha inrnet cant read? its calld intrnet shorthand, n u can go [censored] ur selves. if you werent so disconnected from the youthful mainstream you would know that.

[censored] loooooooooooosers

michael from queens new york

PS if you had any nerve at all you would address my comments on your show. if it turns out that you do have the nerve to do that (i doubt it) than i would love it if you would please let me know when its airing, my email is [email protected].

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: My thoughts on sunday nights show...
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 10:28:46 AM »
Are you a shreiking queer?you sound like one.Btw learn to spell
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2007, 10:31:31 AM »
And about people kicking ass i doubt you or any of your gay friends could kick a little girls ass ,keyboard tough guy
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2007, 10:35:45 AM »
I hope that many of you have the oportunity to read what i write here. i believe that this post will not last long. Last night while i was channel surfing waiting for the sopranos to start, i guess it must have been about a quarter to nine, i saw something called the jewish task force. i am jewish and so i was curious about the show. i watched. For the first time in my life i was ashamed to be a jew. to see these people attempt to represent me and my people with these ideas was devastating to me. I have a few problems with what i saw on the show. first of all the freak show on the left with the goulishly white face and cataract sunglasses (truly a face for radio) is dumb like a brick. dont you people plan out what your going to say on television? or are you just winging it and hoping those watching are even dumber than yourselves? I sat there and listened to extremely racist comments about muslims, mexicans, and blacks. Who the hell do you people think you are? who are you to pass judgement on an entire race of people? Do you think because we are jews, and through out history we have been on the losing end of racism, that you can say these things and not be considered to be just as ignorant, close minded, and pathetic as the typical biggot blaming there problems on the social issues of the world because if they didnt have a "noble" cause to live for they would realize that they are the biggest losers. I am disgusted at the way these so called leaders present there ideas. Anouther thing, do you want your show to look like your a couple of socially defunct wierdos filming a webcam program out of your mothers basement in queens? cant you at least try to clean up the set? look a little more proffesional maybe? and whats with the sunglasses? ohh i know.. your afraid to show your face cause you know if one of the many people who are offended by your show catch you on the streets of queens your getting your stupid shrimpy little asses kicked up and down the streets of fresh meadows. its so [censored] sad. soooooo [censored] sad. I think that you and all those who agree with you should take a good hard look at yourselves.

like i said this message will probably not be read by many. i doubt i will get a response. i dream of the day when your dim minded racist conservative generation is taken by G-d, jew, christian, and muslim alike. So maybe, one day, we can all live together and laugh and the rediculas ideas of people like osama binladen, hitler, and the jewish task force. yes i grouped you with hitler. yes i think it is perfectly [censored] apropriate.

o n remember wen u said people on tha inrnet cant read? its calld intrnet shorthand, n u can go deleted ur selves. if you werent so disconnected from the youthful mainstream you would know that.

deleted loooooooooooosers

michael from queens new york

PS if you had any nerve at all you would address my comments on your show. if it turns out that you do have the nerve to do that (i doubt it) than i would love it if you would please let me know when its airing, my email is [email protected].
This is why America has been taken down to the levels its at now because of geniuses like this. This Liberal Secular piece of cr-p should go and live with the Muslim trash he so admires. Let him see how look he would last with them. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2007, 10:39:21 AM »
He could'nt live in in mooselump country they would stone him.They do stone homos to death

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2007, 10:46:00 AM »
Firstly, you are a member of the "enlightened" portion of the ignoramus "Progressive" Left.  No doubt a product of Jon Dewey's "progressive" educational system.   I must admit that I did not see the show you are speaking of but I am very familiar with JTF's attitude towards illegal aliens, which is both logical and moral, and the filth of society from whichever racial background they are.  Why is speaking out against crime of any race, religion, culture or creed now "racist"?  Do you even know the definition of "Racism"?  The factually correct meaning and not the "politically correct" meaning? 

It is very obvious from your writings that you are not well read or well learned in political, social nor religious ideologies.  Perhaps you might read up on the foundations of your Leftist "faith" from the writings of Plato, More and Marx?  When you are done that, after learning how misguided you are, you might delve into the Quraan/Hadith to make yourself aware of what the factually correct teachings of Islam are?  Lastly, you speak you are a Jew than you must take the time to actually learn what Judaism is.  What Amalek is?  Perhaps the teachings of Genesis 34, Leviticus 19:16 or even Ecc 3? 

I, as a Jew, am quite offended actually at your off hand comments and the unacknowledged words within your writings.  It would not do well to come on this site and blast away without learning what you are speaking...

« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 10:47:43 AM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2007, 10:49:14 AM »
He could'nt live in in mooselump country they would stone him.They do stone homos to death
The thing that makes me laugh with that dummy is that he watched the show close enough to make very close observations. I know when I dislike something I turn it off quickly. I think this creep is just looking for attention.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2007, 10:50:59 AM »
Thats true when i pass the station that has Chris Matthews i quickly change it.

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2007, 10:51:49 AM »
I'll bet that he is a one hit wonder and we will never hear from this "Jew" again.  "Ignorance and arrogance are the poisons of the Liberal mind."
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2007, 11:16:13 AM »
Re:  "...michael from queens..."

Too bad you're from queens.

I'm from regular normal people.

;D

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2007, 11:19:22 AM »
here is a guy who deserves to be banned from this fourm.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2007, 11:23:02 AM »
Re:  "...michael from queens..."

Too bad you're from queens.

I'm from regular normal people.

;D
:D :D :D :D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2007, 11:40:07 AM »
Liberal Jews like this Michael character are a disgrace to other good Jews.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2007, 11:47:23 AM »
How many black people live in your neighborhood or your building?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 11:49:32 AM by Trumpeldor »

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2007, 12:03:54 PM »
o n remember wen u said people on tha inrnet cant read? its calld intrnet shorthand, n u can go deleted ur selves. if you werent so disconnected from the youthful mainstream you would know that.

Thanks for proving our point, you illiterate schmendrick.  By the way, I do have to give you credit for trying so hard to rationalize the stupid things dome by the  "youthful mainstream" by telling us to "go deleted ur selves".  Internet shorthand is a stupid way of writing, about as much as you are stupid.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2007, 12:08:20 PM »
rediculas ideas
youthfull spelling :D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mikedrews

• New JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2007, 02:05:39 PM »
I am sorry, i got a little carried away this morning. the truth is i was with a couple of my black friends at the time that i saw the show... they were very offended and so was i. i sort of went on a rant this morning and im sorry for calling you guys stupid and anything else that was hurtful in anyway. i am not a little kid though the message did make me appear as one. to all the guys who called me a queer... fu ck you. i dont stand for that [censored]. to the guy who said im not well learned i have a degree in political science and my opinion is as valid as anyones, i am sorry i presented it in an angry way allowing my emotions to cloud my writing. it is racist to generalize based on the color of ones skin, whether you are generalizing in a negative way or not. i really believe that we should raise ourselves above such things as a people. i pride myself in that and im sorry but the way your opinions are presented are contrary to what i believe is the right way to deal with these issues. once again im sorry for insulting anyone i know that was wrong.

a lot of you had a problem with my spelling... cmon, are you serious? get a life   

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2007, 02:34:09 PM »
I am sorry, i got a little carried away this morning. the truth is i was with a couple of my black friends at the time that i saw the show... they were very offended and so was i. i sort of went on a rant this morning and im sorry for calling you guys stupid and anything else that was hurtful in anyway. i am not a little kid though the message did make me appear as one. to all the guys who called me a queer... fu ck you. i dont stand for that excrement. to the guy who said im not well learned i have a degree in political science and my opinion is as valid as anyones, i am sorry i presented it in an angry way allowing my emotions to cloud my writing. it is racist to generalize based on the color of ones skin, whether you are generalizing in a negative way or not. i really believe that we should raise ourselves above such things as a people. i pride myself in that and im sorry but the way your opinions are presented are contrary to what i believe is the right way to deal with these issues. once again im sorry for insulting anyone i know that was wrong.

a lot of you had a problem with my spelling... cmon, are you serious? get a life   

Political science? Is that where you learn how mitochondria grows in Ted Kennedy's DC office?

Offline mikedrews

• New JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2007, 02:48:00 PM »
Trumpeldor what does that even mean?

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2007, 05:35:23 PM »
Is that where you kiss Al Sharpton's butt like Imus today?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2007, 08:32:15 PM »
I know that you apologized for this post - but I think it shows you to be a hypocrite crybaby. The JTF show was offensive to you - I consider it free speech - you have the right to change the channel.  Yet - you were waiting for The Sopranos to come on - that show is offensive to some and stereotypes Italian Americans.  Should they cry about it.  
If I don't like something I see on TV - I vote with my remote and change the channel.  I don't demand others to change their opinions for me.
That is what makes America great.  
If you have a problem with JTF - you don't have to attack them.  I follow the posts on this forum and there are many itelligent people who will engage you in an honest conversation about your difference of opinions.  8)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2007, 09:04:33 PM »
I know that you apologized for this post - but I think it shows you to be a hypocrite crybaby. The JTF show was offensive to you - I consider it free speech - you have the right to change the channel.  Yet - you were waiting for The Sopranos to come on - that show is offensive to some and stereotypes Italian Americans.  Should they cry about it.  
If I don't like something I see on TV - I vote with my remote and change the channel.  I don't demand others to change their opinions for me.
That is what makes America great.  
If you have a problem with JTF - you don't have to attack them.  I follow the posts on this forum and there are many itelligent people who will engage you in an honest conversation about your difference of opinions.  8)

I don't agree that the Sopranos stereotypes Italian-Americans. Do you think classics the like The Godfather and Goodfellas also stereotype them? C'mon!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2007, 09:25:04 PM »
My point is that some people can be offended by anything!
No one is forcing them to listen or watch.
I personally don't consider the Sopranos on the same level as the GodFather.
I do think they stereotype ItalianAmericans - sorry.
Yet it has a right to be on - I have a right to not watch right?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2007, 09:26:54 PM »
My point is that some people can be offended by anything!
No one is forcing them to listen or watch.
I personally don't consider the Sopranos on the same level as the GodFather.
I do think they stereotype ItalianAmericans - sorry.
Yet it has a right to be on - I have a right to not watch right?

I'm not criticizing you. You're entitled to your own opinion.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2007, 09:30:54 PM »
everybody is too senitive