Author Topic: Who invented term 'birther'? Should be American Contitutionalist  (Read 1082 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
It bothers me that the left somehow coined the word 'birther' as if it is a spoof on the term '9/11 troofer'. We are not 'birthers' we are American Constitutionalist Patriots... The fact that they are using double-speak is very ominous. Whomever is the one who controls the language can control the thoughts of the people. This idea comes from the novel 1984 by George Orwell who coined the word 'double-speak' which means giving a word sounds like it means one thing, but actually means the opposite... Like "Peaceful War" or "Manmade Act of Destruction" {for terrorism}.

Doublespeak may be considered, in Orwell's lexicography, as the vocabulary of Newspeak, words "deliberately constructed for political purposes: words, that is to say, which not only had in every case a political implication, but were intended to impose a desirable mental attitude upon the person using them." The term double talk (with a similar meaning) dates back to at least 1936. [1]

Several doublespeak isms...

War is peace
Freedom is slavery
Ignorance is strength

The basic idea behind Newspeak is to remove all shades of meaning from language, leaving simple dichotomies (pleasure and pain, happiness and sadness, goodthink and crimethink) which reinforce the total dominance of the State. Similarly, Newspeak root words served as both nouns and verbs, which allowed further reduction in the total number of words; for example, "think" served as both noun and verb, so the word thought was not required and could be abolished. A staccato rhythm of short syllables was also a goal, further reducing the need for deep thinking about language. (See duckspeak.) Successful Newspeak meant that there would be fewer and fewer words – dictionaries would get thinner and thinner.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Who invented term 'birther'? Should be American Contitutionalist
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2009, 07:17:21 PM »
the LEFT- they make up ALL of these unrighteous terms to LABEL people- just as NAZI Germany did
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2009, 07:45:31 PM »
"Birther" almost sounds like one of the slang words used by the "childfree" movement (although they usually just say "breeder").

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2009, 08:16:28 PM »
When I first heard of child free, I thought it was just for people who chose not to have kids to talk with each other, but then I realized when I was reading their message boards that they really hate all children and mothers and fathers.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2009, 08:43:46 PM »
When I first heard of child free, I thought it was just for people who chose not to have kids to talk with each other, but then I realized when I was reading their message boards that they really hate all children and mothers and fathers.
Yes it is a rather cultlike movement. I am positive that they use the term "birther" at times. Since the vast majority of them are extreme leftists, it would not surprise me if they were responsible for popularizing its new usage in the manner Muman described.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2009, 10:24:39 PM »
Yes it is a rather cultlike movement. I am positive that they use the term "birther" at times. Since the vast majority of them are extreme leftists, it would not surprise me if they were responsible for popularizing its new usage in the manner Muman described.

I was shocked by some of the stuff I read on their boards, such as celebrating the deaths of children, pregnant women, etc.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2009, 10:34:55 PM »
In all fairness not all of them are that hateful. But the great majority of them are fanatical leftists.

Offline Gentile

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2009, 11:55:20 PM »
Blacks are the breeders.  It's what they do, they breed like rats.  Marriage means nothing to them.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2009, 12:04:51 AM »
And illegal aliens and Muslims.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2009, 12:13:54 AM »
You know what Birther refers to now?

Anyone who believes that Obamas 'birth 'certificate'' is forged or that believes he was not born in Hawaii.

I don't believe that Obamas a natural born citizen.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14