Author Topic: After Meeting w/Osama, Lewinsky Freezes Apartment Building In Yerushalayim  (Read 679 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
After George Mitchell Meeting, Netanyahu Orders Freeze of 900 Apartment Buildings in Jerusalem

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/168735

This is for all the JTFers who still give Binyamin Lewinsky (yimach schmo) credit for "standing up to" Hussein. This worthless loser always winds up giving the enemies of Israel even more than what they asked for in the end. Pretending to "resist" foreign demands for a while is Cacayoyo's schtick, so that she maintains some credibility with the Israeli right. It's time that the real Israeli right wake up and smell the sulphur emanating from P*nis Netanloser's anus. If only G-d will remove this creature from the Holy Land now via a sudden case of Fournier's Gangrene.

Some of you would opine that Lewinsky is a whore. I would say though that she's even worse than a whore. At least whores receive payment for their services.

Bonesfan

PS: I don't just blame Lewinsky here; the secular majority of Israel fears the president (or Arab Nazi envoys of the president) more than Hashem and "defying" the United States is unthinkable to it, and I am sure that the usual 60+% of Israel's moronic public will approve of, or at least tolerate, this recent abomination. But, as the leader, I expect more from Lewinsky than the average brainwashed, Hellenized Israeli.

Quote from: Israel National News
PM Puts Freeze on 900 Apartments in Pisgat Ze’ev

Reported: 00:28 AM - Jul/30/09

(IsraelNN.com) Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu instructed the Ministry of Building to hold up construction on 900 apartments in east Jerusalem, Israel’s Channel 10 reported Wednesday. The project had been scheduled for Jerusalem’s Pisgat Ze'ev Jewish neighborhood.

The order to freeze the project comes a day after Netanyahu conducted talks with U.S. President Barack Obama's special envoy to the Middle East George Mitchell.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
This is terrible! He should have told him to worry about his own country where things are much worse! I'm so sorry to hear of this news.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane