General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask me about arabs.

<< < (3/14) > >>

Zelhar:
I agree with you in theory but in practice, there are hardly any good righteous Arabs, that are culturally Arabs. Sure there are ethnic Arabs like Bridgit Gabriel, Nonie Darwish, Josef Farah, and Waffa Sultan. But they all live in America, they probably think in English, and live like westerners, and they don't practice Islam.  Show me one decent Bedouin Arab, a real noble one.

Hyades:
What do most Christian Arabs think about Hamas, Fatah, Hizbullah and Iran?

Madmarv:

--- Quote from: Zelhar on July 31, 2009, 06:55:18 AM ---I agree with you in theory but in practice, there are hardly any good righteous Arabs, that are culturally Arabs. Sure there are ethnic Arabs like Bridgit Gabriel, Nonie Darwish, Josef Farah, and Waffa Sultan. But they all live in America, they probably think in English, and live like westerners, and they don't practice Islam.  Show me one decent Bedouin Arab, a real noble one.

--- End quote ---

On that basis, why don't you show me one Bedouin Arab, that is not muslim!?
The bad arabs are usually muslims... and arab muslims are the same as british muslims or american muslims... they all have the same ideologies and ideas. Its just, as I said before, the majority of muslims are among the arabs, that's why it feels that the arabs are the enemy, not Islam.

Madmarv:

--- Quote from: Hyades on July 31, 2009, 07:21:34 AM ---What do most Christian Arabs think about Hamas, Fatah, Hizbullah and Iran?

--- End quote ---

The same as you do, and as we all do. But some of them haven't yet realized that because they simply have no knowledge of either history or religion of islam, palestine and israel.

Zelhar:
Is your Hebrew as good as your English ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version