Author Topic: I am having a debate with a sweet Rabbi- I am trying to tell him that the Jews..  (Read 1039 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Are the people that G-d CHOSE to bring LAW.  Did I write everything right here??

Dear Rabbi Abrams;
I understand what you are saying, but I totally believe that G-d chose a 'people' to represent his highest form of law- Torah. All are his people, of course, but he chose a 'people' to reveal the holiness of the Law, and to be the light to the nations.

When Jewish people get out of this, and 'assimilate' to gentiles, they lose their fiber and soul. We have the highest calling of G-d there is, he chose us for this SPECIFIC purpose- NOT that we are 'better' He just chose a 'people' (us) to give his Holy Law, which is why USA was a great place, until JINOS got in the office, which they shouldnt---EVER.

But, I must differ. People are refusing now, even the 10 Commandments.
I believe G-d thinks they are worse people. Definitely. And reprobate. Thats just me. If it makes people 'anti-semitic' and hate me, for KNOWING that G-d chose the Jew to bring law and morality, then so be IT.

I deal with people that even deny that Jesus was a Jew, and they are sick enough to call themselves "Christians" which is a LIE. I know MANY great people that are believers and they are sweet, these anti-semitic Jew-haters LIE and take on the position, like Hitler did.
----------------------------------------------
{This is what he wrote, and up ABOVE is how I responded, am I right? Someone?}

Dear Paulette...

All people are G-d's people. He created all of us in his image. Some of us chose to live with His Covenant, and some did not. This does not make us better or them worse. It just makes us all different.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Rabbi Alan Abrams
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Is this a real rabbi or a Deformed or "Conservative" "rabbi"?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
In some respects he is right Hashem created all humans in his image except qurananimals,I heard a orthodox Rabbi once tell me that Hashem asked all the nations of the world if they want to accept all 613 mitvos and they all said no the Israelites said yes.So in a way the Rabbi you speak to may be right. Maybe someone who knows the Torah and Midrash betterthen i would know for sure.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
What he says is true to some extent, but he sounds like a PC rabbi... he sounds unwilling to condemn those people who are immoral.   If 'Jews' choose not to live with the covenant, they have chosen WRONG and are reprehensible (hopefully they at least have common decency, but often don't).   And if gentiles choose not to obey the noahide commandments of basic morality, they are also completely WRONG and reprehensible.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 05:15:56 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
In some respects he is right Hashem created all humans in his image except qurananimals,I heard a orthodox Rabbi once tell me that Hashem asked all the nations of the world if they want to accept all 613 mitvos and they all said no the Israelites said yes.So in a way the Rabbi you speak to may be right. Maybe someone who knows the Torah and Midrash betterthen i would know for sure.

Where do you learn from Torah that Muslims are not created in Hashems image? The Torah teaches that all humanity is made in his image. The issue is not what image they are made in, the issue is what they decide to do with what Hashem has given them. For the most part Islam encourages its followers to go on the path of evil, something Hashem abhors and will punish. I don't think that Muslims are sub-human, but that they are misguided and evil... They are put here by Hashem to keep the righteous on the path. They are the embodiment of evil in this physical world.

Hashem creates both good and evil, and the evil of Islam will help us bring about the redemption, Hashem willing!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
For the most part Islam encourages its followers to go on the path of evil
"For the most part"?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
For the most part Islam encourages its followers to go on the path of evil
"For the most part"?

oops... I meant Islam leads its followers on the wrong path... Not 'for the most part'...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
No, he is an Orthodox Rabbi. I detected that he has been through massive anti-semitism, and I understand the misery, they were probably demanding him to say that 'all people are the same' and I felt so sad, that I feel he needed to be lifted up, and it worked. He is on facebook, and there is VISCIOUS anti-semitism, he needed to be pushed, into ALWAYS standing up and representing the highest form of LAW--NO MATTER WHAT.
I know he walked away feeling better and stronger. Jewish people have a SPECIAL place in this earth, and they are to NOT forget this, and I HATE when Christians (CINOS) in particular demand that they say: "All people are the same.." Silliness.  To me, it is BLASPHEMY.

This is what he wrote in response:  :)
---------------------------------------------

Dear Paulette:

I could not agree with you more.

In fact, if you'd REALLY like to see and read something amazing, check out yesterday's Haftarah portion, Jeremiah 8:13-23; 9:1-23.

If THAT isn't close enough to what is happening right now, check out this week's full Parasha (Ve'Etchanan - Deut 3:23 to 7:11, but specifically 4:25-34.

The term JINOS? Have never heard before. We can all make Teshivah. We need not count any of our brothers and sisters out.

Shabbat Shalom.

R'Abrams
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates