Author Topic: Perfect example of anti-white media bias  (Read 508 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Perfect example of anti-white media bias
« on: August 01, 2009, 08:32:50 PM »
here's the story. A BLACK female left her 1 year old baby in her car in the carseat while she "partied" (probably having sex or taking drugs or binge drinking). A BLACK man from the party borrowed the car with the baby inside and took it to "a known drug house".

Then a white guy stole the car, dumped the baby, carseat and all, onto a lawn.

A Hispanic lady found the baby crawling around in her yard, picked the baby up, cleaned off his face, and called the police.

The Hispanic heroine is mentioned, and a mugshot of the white criminal is shown, but the race of the baby or its mother is never mentioned.

I hope that white guy gets the crap beaten out of him in jail for what he did to that baby and goes to prison, so this is not in any way a defense of him, but it's interesting how they only showed his mugshot and not the faces of the black mother or her party buddy who put the baby in danger to begin with!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Perfect example of anti-white media bias
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 08:36:40 PM »
here's the story. A BLACK female left her 1 year old baby in her car in the carseat while she "partied" (probably having sex or taking drugs or binge drinking). A BLACK man from the party borrowed the car with the baby inside and took it to "a known drug house".

Then a white guy stole the car, dumped the baby, carseat and all, onto a lawn.

A Hispanic lady found the baby crawling around in her yard, picked the baby up, cleaned off his face, and called the police.

The Hispanic heroine is mentioned, and a mugshot of the white criminal is shown, but the race of the baby or its mother is never mentioned.

I hope that white guy gets the crap beaten out of him in jail for what he did to that baby and goes to prison, so this is not in any way a defense of him, but it's interesting how they only showed his mugshot and not the faces of the black mother or her party buddy who put the baby in danger to begin with!

not unusual
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Perfect example of anti-white media bias
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2009, 10:18:45 PM »
Yes this is not unusual but some people have been questioning me when I say there's an anti-white bias. I thought I should show this video as proof!

If you were to simply watch this video without being familiar with TNB, this is the impression you're left with:

Heroic Hispanic woman
Evil white man
An irresponsible mother and friend of unmentioned race.

Someone watching this from a sheltered, we-are-all-equal perspective could just has easily assumed that the mother, friend, and baby were white.

The real truth of course is that two N words were responsible for putting the baby in danger to begin with.

The white guy is evil, but he never would have had the opportunity to harm the child or steal the car if the N words hadn't endangered the child. The mother's black friend left the doors unlocked and the car running with the one year old baby in the back while he visited a "known drug house". Why is his mug shot not up there?

The lady who saved the baby is heroic, but it's interesting how often when white people do things heroic they are often mentioned in passing as "a good samaritan".