Author Topic: Something to even the Balance  (Read 8604 times)

Noor Khan

Something to even the Balance
« on: April 11, 2007, 04:30:28 AM »
What have we done... to be Attacked &  Occupied by those Terrorists !?

Brainwashed people that don't bother looking up the truth and researching, all they care about is watching American Idol or stupid stuff like that. USA, Canada and most white countries' medias are devoured by jews, thus not showing innocent arabs being killed, but showing jews dead and saying "oh look how evil the arabs are they kill us". We kill for a reason, because they kill us, we fight for freedom, we aren't bloodthirsty like the evil jews. There is a reason for this fight !! .

What is Hezbollah !!? ... Hezbollah is a freedom fighting militia, NOT a terrorist group.

ISRAEL are the real terrorists !! .. Why !? I'll tell you Why ... Because they'd " occupied PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi territory & they're Killing Innocent people everyday " .

They are planning on making a "greater Israel" did you know that? ... called "Sharon's master plan" look it up on  ... They attacked Lebanon because, its a part of their master plan. ( As usual, filthy invaders want to steal Arab lands ) .

Did you know that the word Hebrew means cutthroat, murderer or thief? ... Ancient Egyptians called them Hebrews cause they were criminal cutthroats .... The Jews don't like anyone, they hate everyone even the  ( white people Americans and Europe ). In their Talmud ( their "holy" book ), says that anyone that is non-Jewish is an animal and a goim ( kafir ) that should be killed. The Jews want to take over the world !!! :/ .

Hezbollah are really giving a good fight against the Middle east more powerful army IDF "Israeli Defense Forces" . Now Arabs morale will be increased and they should also understand this that IDF can be also defeated. Hezbollah should attack only soldiers and they should not attack Civilians, Fight a war like the Sahaba's did , Killing no innocents, females , childrens and Old one.And show this to the whole world how Muslims fight wars. Killing civilians &  suicide bombers is not in Islam .. Let enemy be too powerful keep faith in Allah , dont forget the teachings of Prophet Muhammed PBUH , killing no un armed , fight only soldiers.then only Allah help will be with u Hezbollah . US & UK along Israel blame Iran for training these Hezbollah fighters Now they should seriously think if two to three thousand fighters can defeat a powerful army like Israel . How are they going to fight Iran where they have hundreds of thousands like Hezbollah !? , though I'm a sunni , I'm proud of Hezbollah . The way they have shown the Zioninst their proper place makes me proud. They've never lost their will to win and had patients to bring their enemy close to them. The only thing which makes Hezboullah uncommon with the Israelis is that they don't have a wish to life they can embrace death and Israelis fear death. Isrealis forgot that they can buy the best weapon on the earth but, where will they buy the courage to come close to their enemy and fight them. Usnig the best weapon on the earth have not helped them save lives of their own soldiers it's a pity for all the Zionist and the best lesson that dont try to under estimate the power of a common man. This is what they have to face later !.

" The Jew is the master of all lies & Masters of deception .. proves on these links "

( LEaving the links out)

DISCLAIMER:- Views are not expressed by me....but thought it would make intresting reading for non jews of this forum
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 04:33:03 AM by Noor Khan »

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Re: Something to even the Balance
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2007, 04:38:56 AM »
This is sub-literate garbage which is the product of a profoundly mentally ill mind.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Noor Khan

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2007, 04:49:51 AM »
Yeah but after reading some of the posts on this forum....u got to admit..some of it rings true!!! :P

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2007, 06:32:18 AM »
Go F..K yourself camel jockey.Noor Khan is not an original name
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2007, 08:47:25 AM »
no noor, it rings like the ramblings of a Muslim/Nazi loser who is a member of the largest most aggresive imperialist undertaking ever. Grow up and learn the truth about Mohamed the madman long may he rot in hell. Consider that the man you emulate is possibly the most evil man ever seeing as he was a rapist pedophile murderer. Is that what you want to be it is possible to behave like a human even if you were raised among Muslims, why dont you abandon your evil beliefs and become a person worth knowing.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2007, 01:11:11 PM »
C'mon. You're making reasonable Jew-haters look bad.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2007, 01:12:18 PM »
NOW YOU LOOK HERE, ABDUL...

STOP WITH ALL THAT MONKEY LANGUAGE JABBER AND YOU LEARN HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH!

NOW I'M GONNA ASK YOU JUST ONE MORE TIME TO GIMME THE ADDRESS OF THAT SO-CALLED "AIR FORCE" FROM THAT NOSE-PICKING INSECT RACE NATION OF YOURS!

THEY ALL LIKE YOU!...THEY STINK!

MAKE SURE YOU PUT THE "RIGHT GUARD" WHERE YOU STINK!

IT AIN'T SOME KIND'A FOOD!

DON'T TRY TO EAT IT WHEN YOU GET IT!

PAKIS...RAQIS...RANIS.....ALL SUBHUMANS FROM THE INSECT RACE!

(and I only put that there for Mohammedan Mongrel Races like YOU!)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2007, 01:17:29 PM »
Noor Khan weeps like a woman: "...What have we done... to be Attacked &  Occupied by those Terrorists?!..."

THAT'S AN EASY ONE TO ANSWER, ABDUL!...

YOU DONE GIVE BIRTH TO A MONGREL RACE OF INSECTOIDS...SPAWN OF DEMON SHE-CAMEL WITH MALE DEMON DOGS!

SO!...

NOW YOU KNOW WHY THE EMPEROR MOHAMMED HAS CURSED YOUR DOG-FACED BUTT BREATH RACE!

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2007, 01:23:42 PM »
...and Islam does not want to take over the world?  ;)

Noor Khan

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2007, 02:18:34 PM »

NOW I'M GONNA ASK YOU JUST ONE MORE TIME TO GIMME THE ADDRESS OF THAT SO-CALLED "AIR FORCE" FROM THAT NOSE-PICKING INSECT RACE NATION OF YOURS!

Oh Oh insecure MR Yid, lets not get personal...shall we....u really want to sort the PAF, u dont need my help, and also it sounds to me that u get turned on by slagging muslims of? Intresting........Next time u see a Paki, give him your views, you obviously feel that u must prove something, please film it, as I would love to see what happens!!!

Noor Khan

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2007, 02:21:14 PM »
...and Islam does not want to take over the world?  ;)

I dont its about taking over the world...but as so many people are converting to Islam, its only a matter of time if u like it or not....the question u should be asking your fellow jews, is JUDAISM going to survive??? I cant remember the last time someone who wasnt born into IT actually converted???

So it looks like 2.7 Billion muslims and 10 million jews if that!!!!!

And thats now, just think 10 yrs down the road....All this hate on this forum is that u lot feel insecure, threatned by my muslim brother?

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2007, 03:18:32 PM »

Oh Oh insecure MR Yid, lets not get personal...shall we....u really want to sort the PAF, u dont need my help, and also it sounds to me that u get turned on by slagging muslims of? Intresting........Next time u see a Paki, give him your views, you obviously feel that u must prove something, please film it, as I would love to see what happens!!!

Brooklyn attack victim speaks out
Police are calling it a vicious hate crime
WABC Eyewitness News' Jeff Pegues

(Brooklyn - WABC, November 1, 2006) - Police are calling it a vicious hate crime. The victim is Pakistani and his alleged attackers are a group of Jewish teenagers.
The victim is at Bellevue Hospital where he is recovering. He tells us the doctors here have informed him that he will require reconstructive facial surgery.

"They were saying you Muslim terrorist..get out of the country," Shahid Amber said.

Those are the words that 24-year-old Shahid Amber says preceded a violent attack by a mob of teenagers -- an attack prosecutors are now calling a hate crime.

"One of them spit in my face and then when I wipe the spit off my face, I opened my eyes and saw brass knuckles," he said.

The incident happened Sunday night in the Midwood section of Brooklyn right outside a Dunkin' Doughnuts near the corner of Avenue M and East 15th Street.

Shahid Amber, who is Pakistani, was standing outside eating ice cream when witnesses say he was surrounded by a group of Jewish teenagers who attacked him. This man saw it happen.

"He was Pakistani, he came inside with all the blood on his face..."
the man said.

The incident happened in a neighborhood that is a melting pot -- dozens of different cultures come together here and some deny that there is any racial tension.

"No tension that I know of...nothing at all," a resident said.

But something triggered the attack that broke Shahid Amber's nose and scarred his face. But the pain runs deeper than that for his family.

His mother says like millions of other immigrants they came to this country looking for a better life. But on this night as she clutches her son's blood stained coat, after this violent attack, the only thing she's hoping for now is justice for her son.

"No more this country safe for Muslims ...no more," she said.

Those responsible will face hate crime charges. The Brooklyn DA's office tells us there have already been five arrests and say there may be more ahead.

(Copyright 2006 WABC-TV)

Noor Khan

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2007, 03:26:40 PM »

Brooklyn attack victim speaks out
Police are calling it a vicious hate crime
WABC Eyewitness News' Jeff Pegues

(Brooklyn - WABC, November 1, 2006) - Police are calling it a vicious hate crime. The victim is Pakistani and his alleged attackers are a group of Jewish teenagers.
The victim is at Bellevue Hospital where he is recovering. He tells us the doctors here have informed him that he will require reconstructive facial surgery.

"They were saying you Muslim terrorist..get out of the country," Shahid Amber said.

Those are the words that 24-year-old Shahid Amber says preceded a violent attack by a mob of teenagers -- an attack prosecutors are now calling a hate crime.

"One of them spit in my face and then when I wipe the spit off my face, I opened my eyes and saw brass knuckles," he said.

The incident happened Sunday night in the Midwood section of Brooklyn right outside a Dunkin' Doughnuts near the corner of Avenue M and East 15th Street.

Shahid Amber, who is Pakistani, was standing outside eating ice cream when witnesses say he was surrounded by a group of Jewish teenagers who attacked him. This man saw it happen.

"He was Pakistani, he came inside with all the blood on his face..."
the man said.

The incident happened in a neighborhood that is a melting pot -- dozens of different cultures come together here and some deny that there is any racial tension.

"No tension that I know of...nothing at all," a resident said.

But something triggered the attack that broke Shahid Amber's nose and scarred his face. But the pain runs deeper than that for his family.

His mother says like millions of other immigrants they came to this country looking for a better life. But on this night as she clutches her son's blood stained coat, after this violent attack, the only thing she's hoping for now is justice for her son.

"No more this country safe for Muslims ...no more," she said.

Those responsible will face hate crime charges. The Brooklyn DA's office tells us there have already been five arrests and say there may be more ahead.

(Copyright 2006 WABC-TV)

Is that the best u could do...that was funny, always pick on the weak guy, as u lot know!!!!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2007, 03:28:38 PM »
Noor Khan, are you being sarcastic?!?!........or ARE YOU SPOUTING THIS NONSENSE FOR REAL?!....seriously, i'm really confused. :-\ :-X

Noor Khan

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2007, 03:34:58 PM »
IU asking me that??? Man what is it one law for all....or are u afraid that u might lose members?? ( Very number I might add)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2007, 03:44:12 PM »
Actually, from your sudden outburst of extremely ODD points and opinions it was quite hard to determine your tone or style of writing, either you're an ignorant nutter who is provoking a backlash OR you were merely being sarcastic.
I opted for choice number too, seeing as you've got quite a character and bothered with such a long post.

When i read your posts with "u" and "man", i see a resembelence to my first posts of stupidity on JTF.

Noor, you shouldn't judge everyone on this website as ONE.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2007, 04:15:01 PM »
PAKIS & OTHER MO-HAMS ACCUSE ALL JEWS OF BEING COWARDS, WHILE AT THE VERY SAME TIME OFFERING PROOF OF THEIR ACCUSATION THAT ALL JEWS ARE TERRORISTS & MURDERERS.

THIS PROVES THAT "A SICK MIND IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE".

ABDUL!  YOU NOW QUALIFY FOR THE JIMMY "PEANUTBRAIN" CARTER MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP, IN HONOR OF ABU AMAR'S PENCHANT FOR PEDOPHILIA!

BY THE WAY, ABDUL, I AM IN CONTACT WITH MOHAMMEDANS EVERY DAY.

THESE RULES MUST BE OBEYED WHEN SEE "MO":

a) upon see "Mo", look all directions while yelling "Ali Wali Bali"!
b) approach the Mo carefully
c) when "within smell B.O. range", spray entire aerosol can of "RAID!@Insect Repellant" in direction of mutant
d) then, immediately spray entire aerosol can of "GLADE!@Air Freshener" to hide smell of decaying insectman
e) scream "Ali Nabali Wahabi" 3 times while face Jerusalem, turn exactly 14 half-circles, and scream as loud as possible "HELP@ HELP!@ I'VE BEEN ATTACKED BY A VICIOUS CRIMINAL! HELP!@ HELP@!
f) when Bush send his troops, point at "Mo" and say "Yes@Yes@!  HE is the one who did it! HE hates George Bush!

Noor Khan

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2007, 04:19:42 PM »
Actually, from your sudden outburst of extremely ODD points and opinions it was quite hard to determine your tone or style of writing, either you're an ignorant nutter who is provoking a backlash OR you were merely being sarcastic.
I opted for choice number too, seeing as you've got quite a character and bothered with such a long post.

When i read your posts with "u" and "man", i see a resembelence to my first posts of stupidity on JTF.

Noor, you shouldn't judge everyone on this website as ONE.

u get me in a nutshell,....i use short abb's as slang, as I cant be bothered to go into full english, anyways not here to win contests, as long as I get my point across!...Now read the post below yours....u only have to read it to see who is stupid and cowardly? Dont u think Sarah?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2007, 04:24:28 PM »
Abdul insults again with his unbelievable stupidity:
"...is JUDAISM going to survive???..."

I'VE GOT SOME NEWS FOR YA' ABDUL...

WE JEWS LIVED AS A SOVEREIGN NATION 2300 YEARS BEFORE A MENTALLY ILL CAMEL HERDER NAMED MOHAMMED WAS EVEN BORN!

NOT ONLY THAT, BUT IF ITS NUMBERS THAT ARE IMPORTANT, THEN THE MOHAMMEDAN WORLD HAS ALREADY PROVED ITSELF AS THE #1 SOURCE OF INSANITY, ATROCITY, BACKWARDNESS, AND FILTH!

CONGRATULATIONS!........YOU'RE #1!

Noor Khan

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2007, 04:32:05 PM »
Yo Mr Yid, u want to calm down, wouldn't want u to have a heart attack now would we?

Oh by the way...the names not Abdul, but if it turns u on...please carry on ;)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2007, 04:34:45 PM »
No i don't think Noor Khan. If you bothered to write in proper english and use a marginal amount of your brain then you would have bothered to be patient, get to know the forum before issuing forth frantically.   The post below mine is what you call humour or "LMAO, ROFL funny" in your understanding.  Please Noor, dude, don't start insulting before you've actually been open minded.

Massuh is not stupid or cowardly, the people who BLOW THEMSELVES UP AND KILL WOMEN AND CHILDREN ARE STUPID AND COWARDLY.

Stop trying to play it cool. Its not that simple. How old are you?

Noor Khan

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2007, 04:41:19 PM »
No i don't think Noor Khan. If you bothered to write in proper english and use a marginal amount of your brain then you would have bothered to be patient, get to know the forum before issuing forth frantically.   The post below mine is what you call humour or "LMAO, ROFL funny" in your understanding.  Please Noor, dude, don't start insulting before you've actually been open minded.

Massuh is not stupid or cowardly, the people who BLOW THEMSELVES UP AND KILL WOMEN AND CHILDREN ARE STUPID AND COWARDLY.

Stop trying to play it cool. Its not that simple. How old are you?

Hmmmm points duly noted..and 30ish.........but not playing to be cool...just am!  ;)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2007, 04:55:28 PM »
YOU'RE THIRTY-(ish :))!
Have you ever opened a textbook? Read the Quran, Bible or Torah?
Stepped out into the real world and actually seen the truth?!?!

How did you come upon JTF. Are you Muslim?

Noor Khan

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2007, 04:58:50 PM »
Actually Muslim ( did introduce myself) Was browising Youtube, typed in KKK and found JTF how icronic?

Allen-T

« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2007, 05:04:39 PM »
This is sub-literate garbage which is the product of a profoundly mentally ill mind.

Had you been able to work something about white women into that statement I'd have nominated you for the Nobel Prize! ;)