Author Topic: Going to Israel for a month :)  (Read 1803 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Going to Israel for a month :)
« on: August 04, 2009, 10:53:27 PM »
I'm going to Israel for a month, finally get to see what home is like, can't wait. I'm staying at Hotel Carlton in Tel Aviv. Any suggestions what I should see?

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Re: Going to Israel for a month :)
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 10:54:36 PM »
Great dude, have a good travel brother. BTW what happened with your JTF avatar? Where has it gone?
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 10:57:26 PM »
Do everything. Soak it all in. Don't take even one second for granted. Go everywhere, see everything. Hopefully Moshiach will come before you return.

Moshe92

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2009, 10:57:40 PM »
Good luck. I hope you enjoy the trip.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2009, 11:15:33 PM »
visit the kotel, Hike in the Golan heights, meet people in Judea and Samaria, go to the shuk, get a shwarma in a loffa, can't think of anything else right now but that's some of the best stuff

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2009, 11:16:36 PM »
And visit Eilat too. :) I have a T-shirt from there, and a home blessing. (My mother's cousin brought me)
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2009, 11:17:32 PM »
Oh and talk to many taxi drivers.... they are some of the best people.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2009, 11:18:12 PM »
try to get a meeting with a gadol and ask a question or advice or something like that...

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2009, 11:23:22 PM »
And don't forget take your Galil and go to Hebron, wear a JTF/JDL/Kahane Chai T-shirt, the second Baruch Golstein. Jk

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2009, 11:28:46 PM »
Good luck White, and I will be praying for your safety.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2009, 11:29:52 PM »
visit the kotel, Hike in the Golan heights, meet people in Judea and Samaria, go to the shuk, get a shwarma in a loffa, can't think of anything else right now but that's some of the best stuff

I don't know if I ever heard of a Jew going to Israel and NOT visiting the Kotel.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2009, 11:55:19 PM »
Just don't kneel at the Temple Mount, like some Jews did recently... They were arrested and dragged off the Holy mountain by arab cops.

Im sorry for starting with a negative... I wish I could go with you to Jerusalem...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2009, 12:03:21 AM »
Just don't kneel at the Temple Mount, like some Jews did recently... They were arrested and dragged off the Holy mountain by arab cops.
Sad but typical. May Hashem give cancer to the evil monsters who are responsible for this abomination in His land.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2009, 12:04:54 AM »
Sad but typical. May Hashem give cancer to the evil monsters who are responsible for this abomination in His land.

Here is the story, with a video interview with the man at A7 news...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/132715

(IsraelNN.com) A day after he was detained by police for bowing on the Temple Mount, Yekutiel ben-Yaakov speaks with INN TV about his experience.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/94610
Today, Jews are allowed to visit the Temple Mount only at very specific hours and in small numbers, and must be accompanied by Israeli Police as well as a representative of the Wakf, the Moslem body currently responsible for activity on the Temple Mount. In addition, Jewish visitors are not allowed to bow or pray anywhere on the Mount itself, and may not even bring books with Hebrew writing.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2009, 12:06:04 AM »
Reminds me of Obama yemach shemo bowing to the Saudi Prince yemach shemo.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2009, 12:40:00 AM »
(IsraelNN.com) A day after he was detained by police for bowing on the Temple Mount, Yekutiel ben-Yaakov speaks with INN TV about his experience.
[/quote]
It was Dyke Guzofsky? Screw it then. That pig allows Nazis to post on his so-called (and baruch Hashem, now-defunct) "forum".

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2009, 12:41:22 AM »
It was Dyke Guzofsky? Screw it then. That pig allows Nazis to post on his so-called (and baruch Hashem, now-defunct) "forum".
[/quote]

I don't know who you are talking about. Are you sure that this is that person? Did you see the video?

I don't think that this is who you think it is. This guy lives in Israel and has gone to the mount for 20 years.

http://wejew.com/media/5621/Ben_Yaakov_-_We_Felt_Like_Worms_on_the_Temple_Mount/

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2009, 02:35:20 AM »
I hear Israeli girls are really pretty.   If you don't already have a girlfriend, find yourself a nice, pretty one over there. :).

Maybe I'll go with you :)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2009, 03:14:26 AM »
I hear Israeli girls are really pretty.   If you don't already have a girlfriend, find yourself a nice, pretty one over there. :).

Maybe I'll go with you :)

Already have one, i'm good :)

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2009, 09:56:17 AM »
Nope, I suggest that you join the IDF THERE, NOT the US military HERE.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2009, 10:01:49 AM »
I'm going to Israel for a month, finally get to see what home is like, can't wait. I'm staying at Hotel Carlton in Tel Aviv. Any suggestions what I should see?

I'm going to be in Israel also..Leaving August 31st...how long will you be there till?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2009, 10:04:07 AM »
Go to Netanya girls from all over the world there nice beach
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03