Author Topic: Obama turn anyone in who talks badly of my health plan must read see pictures  (Read 1689 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 03:58:23 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
I saw this on TV today! Wants everyone to turn someone in, against it or that sounds "fishy". Give me a freaking break! I guess JTF will be watched from here on out! >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
I heard this today on Glen Becks show and just shook my head. The American people are being hoodwinked and sadly to say the are just to dumb to see it. Tactics like this and a few others that this administration has tried to impose are right out of the Hitler play book. This calling in thing is bad enough but the one that really has me concerned is the proposal that America should have a civilian army as strong and well equipped as the  United States Military..... Sounds like a version of the S.A. to me.....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sturmabteilung.
And then there is that call to service thing that the shvartza President keeps talking about Like a Peace Corps Deal for young folks. If that doesn't sound like the Hitler Youth I don't know what does.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler_Youth
Glen Beck said it right over the radio this morning The shvartza President wants to turn America into a country of "" RAT BASTARDS ""
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
I agree cjd, I remember hearing all about this "civilian" army crap when he came into office. I hate that rat bastard more than anyone in my whole entire life! I bet if the 18 year old were to join "his army" for 2 years and do everything he says, he will offer free college tuition for 2 years or the rest of their lives. >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I agree. This is some of the creepiest action taken by an administration. They are losing on the ground, the facts are piling up against them, so they decide to wage a propaganda war against perceived enemies. When I went to school, in the good old United States of America, and we said the pledge of allegiance, we were taught that the US Constitution protects our freedom of speech, thought, and religion. It appears that the wisdom that liberalism is a form of creeping fascism is completely true. This government is becoming more and more invasive to the citizens, expecting the middle class to pay for the laziness and inefficiency of the lower class, only to find that our social security has been spent and services are not provided to middle class white men or women. When will the middle class get sick of this class warfare and gestapo tactics? It must be soon.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
ok, who here is going to turn me in for the thread I started?

:dance:

Are they gonna show up at my house?

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
I think they have bigger fish to fry than you. ;D

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
Well, if you go over to the www.congress.org website, the main topic for the past week has been TEXTING ON CELL PHONES....that is what congress is really worried about right now....that seems to be the priority.

Is that INSANE, or what?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think they have bigger fish to fry than you. ;D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Obama and his lackeys really don't understand American people.The fools that voted for him were protesting George Bush i spoke to some they said it was a terrible mistake.Now with obamas African style politics many of these people a good 25 % of the people who voted for him are turning against him.He doesn't understand Americans don't take kindly to potentates
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
I agree. This is some of the creepiest action taken by an administration. They are losing on the ground, the facts are piling up against them, so they decide to wage a propaganda war against perceived enemies. When I went to school, in the good old United States of America, and we said the pledge of allegiance, we were taught that the US Constitution protects our freedom of speech, thought, and religion. It appears that the wisdom that liberalism is a form of creeping fascism is completely true. This government is becoming more and more invasive to the citizens, expecting the middle class to pay for the laziness and inefficiency of the lower class, only to find that our social security has been spent and services are not provided to middle class white men or women. When will the middle class get sick of this class warfare and gestapo tactics? It must be soon.

I believe MORE than the middle class are sick of this. The liberals are now calling us "mobs"! The town hall meetings are being "planted" with people to show a mob mentality. They really don't "get it" that people are truly pissed!
Meir Kahane

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
It is almost as if riots are WANTED, does anyone else think that?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
This is big stuff, it's still on Fox news this Morning. I believe that obama and his administration are pushing various buttons to see just how far they can go. The town hall protestors are refered to as ' radicals or angry mobs ' and of course the people are angry! We have every right to be with this dictatorship from the obamanation!

Now they want to censor what we say....what is next?  Arresting the people who criticise the obamanation?

Americans, our Country has been taken over by Communists!

Shalom - Dox

P.S. If this insanity does not stop, expect having obama for another 7 years or perhaps longer.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
I have not seen any black people protesting anywhere, anyone else?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
hanna, the blacks and muslims are out for revenge with a vengance.

Now they all feel empowered because they have the ideal president ( a black muslim ) that will cater to their every need and demand.

obama is so evil he's not even trying to hide his contempt for the white man
and Jews living in Israel.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
yes.....that is what I thought.

This could be worse than I thought.

I think I might get barbed wire to go around my house.

hanna, the blacks and muslims are out for revenge with a vengance.

Now they all feel empowered because they have the ideal president ( a black muslim ) that will cater to their every need and demand.

obama is so evil he's not even trying to hide his contempt for the white man
and Jews living in Israel.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
Oh, Oh, THE AMERICAN CENTER FOR LAW AND JUSTICE IS STARTING A PETITION BECAUSE THIS VIOLATES FREE SPEECH....

GO SIGN IT PLEASE.

and tell others.

THEY ARE GOING TO TELL THE WHITE HOUSE TO RETRACT IT.....because it is a direct violation of free speech.

http://www.aclj.org/TrialNotebook/Read.aspx?id=829
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I don't think Chaim is very fond of Jay Sekulow for obvious reasons.