Author Topic: Both the Jewish and Christian Bibled warned us about Satan: Baraq..or Barak  (Read 1053 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Could it be Ehud Barak (ys"vz), the Israeli Barack Obama?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Could it be Ehud Barak (ys"vz), the Israeli Barack Obama?

:laugh: :::D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
actually in Arabic Barack means blessed in Heb it means lightning
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Well, I look at it this way....if a White Presidential Candidate belonged to the klu klux klan for example he would never in a million years been elected President. Now obama for example sat in the pews listening to farrakhans best friend wright for 20 years. They are the worst of the worst racists and obama was magically elected president despite his ties with these evil men.

I believe that hitler was the reincarnate of satan. hitler has been dead for more than 60 years so satan - the grandaddy of dybbuks needed another host.... can we say obama!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
This video seems to stretch things a bit. One commenter posted that every few years it seems like some words in the Bible (Both Jewish and Christian Scriptures) are twisted to show that this or that person is the "anti-Christ". I think they did it to Bill Clinton too. Barack Obama is evil though, there's no doubt about that much.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 10:02:13 PM by Rubystars »

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
What's the Christian Bible? Is it just the Tanach in English? That book in every hotel room?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
The Christian Bible is the Tanach in English and the New Testament.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
When I say Bible on this message board I almost always am referring strictly to the books that the Jewish people consider to be part of the Bible. If I want to talk about exclusively Christian Scriptures, I will refer to it as NT usually.

• Ultimate JTFer
I've never really figured out what the New Testament is. :o

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
It is the record of Jesus' ministry and the great apostles of the beginning church. Christians hold it to be divinely inspired along with the Tanach. It would be divisive to this forum to explain it here. If you are curious, you could take it over PM with a Christian member.

• Ultimate JTFer
It is the record of Jesus' ministry and the great apostles of the beginning church. Christians hold it to be divinely inspired along with the Tanach. It would be divisive to this forum to explain it here. If you are curious, you could take it over PM with a Christian member.
Sorry, not curious, just didn't really know its significance.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Don't worry, I understood.

• Ultimate JTFer
Don't worry, I understood.
Kind of makes me a bit uncomfortable, you know. I mean I don't want to be offensive or anything, but other religions are not exactly something I believe in, you know. It's bound to come up and I'd hate to piss somebody off inadvertently.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Got it--sorry if my answer was weird.