Author Topic: Hamas-demonstration in Cologne _ slaughter the Jews!  (Read 4434 times)

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Hamas-demonstration in Cologne _ slaughter the Jews!
« on: August 10, 2009, 01:40:33 PM »

Some phrases shouted by the Arab Muslim demonstrators:

Itbakh al Yahud (slaughter the Jews!)

Falastin baladna wal Yahud qalabna ("Palestine" is our land and the Jews are dogs!)

ba ruh, ba dam, nafdeek ya Falastin (with our souls, with our blood, we will clean you oh "Palestine"!),

al mawt lil Yahud (Death to Jews!)

Khaybar Khaybar ya Yahud, jaish-Muhammad sayaud (Khaybar Khaybar you Jews, Mohammed's army will come back!)

Rate this video 5***** it seems to wake up many Germans!  :dance: :)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Hamas-demonstration in Cologne _ slaughter the Jews!
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 07:19:39 PM »
It's terrible they have that much free speech in Germany. If these terrorists are allowed to protest then Kahane Chai should be allowed to protest too!  :o

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2009, 12:49:52 AM »
Even worse that the maker of the video, an ex-Muslim, complained with local politians why it is poosible that such things can occur in plain Cologne in front of the cathedral. He did not receive any answer from the politicians!  >:(
Next vote will go to pro-NRW because they made a counter-demo declaring that Germany has to back Israel and oppose megamosques in Europe. <if I cannot vote for por-NRW here in my city, I will surely vote FDP, the only party that has proven with their pro-Israel demonstrations throughout the Gaza conflict that they are really pro-Israel and no vote-catchers by simply following the mainstream multiculturalism all-embracing laftist scum's opinion!  8)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2009, 03:37:15 AM »
Even worse that the maker of the video, an ex-Muslim, complained with local politians why it is poosible that such things can occur in plain Cologne in front of the cathedral. He did not receive any answer from the politicians!  >:(
Next vote will go to pro-NRW because they made a counter-demo declaring that Germany has to back Israel and oppose megamosques in Europe. <if I cannot vote for por-NRW here in my city, I will surely vote FDP, the only party that has proven with their pro-Israel demonstrations throughout the Gaza conflict that they are really pro-Israel and no vote-catchers by simply following the mainstream multiculturalism all-embracing laftist scum's opinion!  8)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2009, 04:07:08 AM »

I have just read an article about PRO, they have lots of antisemites in their party - UNVOTABLE!!!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2009, 06:41:09 AM »
Who has a lot antisemites? Pro NRW / Köln?

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2009, 03:56:26 AM »

YES! And they published an anti-Zionist article calling Zionists criminals and racist!  >:(

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2009, 07:37:29 AM »

YES! And they published an anti-Zionist article calling Zionists criminals and racist!  >:(

Huh?!

I thought they are Pro Israel.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2009, 03:38:02 AM »

Huh?!

I thought they are Pro Israel.

No they aren't look at PI, you will find an article about PRO using a TURKISH article to describe the evilness of Zionism and the difference between Jew (Neturei Karta) and Zionist.
Just that they oppose megamosques doesn't mean they are pro-Israel!

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2009, 08:49:29 PM »
Muslims are getting too strong... >:( Europe must be deffended..
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2009, 12:40:50 AM »
But how will you defend a continent that embraces those who hate them?

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2009, 03:54:58 PM »
But how will you defend a continent that embraces those who hate them?
Where is nationalistic feeling in the West?
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2009, 10:21:01 AM »
This was systematically eradicated by the leftist after WW2. They thought that patriotism was the same as Nazism. And we all know that this is not true...

Offline kippeveer

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2009, 01:38:42 PM »
This was systematically eradicated by the leftist after WW2. They thought that patriotism was the same as Nazism. And we all know that this is not true...
Amen.
De profundis clame ad te Domine

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2009, 06:53:58 PM »
Money is not everything. Human beings are not machines to be without national pride..

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2009, 01:39:52 AM »
Money is not everything. Human beings are not machines to be without national pride..

Yes, but leftist German German-haters and anti-Semitic eurohaters prefer to have people bowing down to the most primitive of quarnimals or Ugandans to show them how inferior we Europeans are! I just imagine what will happen if you raise generations of people with an inferiority complex. This will result in the exact opposite. But leftists are dumb anyway!