Author Topic: JTF Forum Members Will Be Meeting At The Israel Day Concert In Central Park  (Read 18089 times)

admin

For the last two years, I came to New York to work for Arutz 7 signing people up to their free newsletter at The Israel Day Parade in Manhattan. For each person I sign up, I make 50 cents. I was thinking that this year, maybe JTF can meet somewhere around the Right Wing concert that always takes place afterwards. The concert is private and is not part of the Federation and Establishment frauds that organize the parade. Perhaps Chaim could make an appearance where everyone can meet him.

Maybe I could sign up each of the JTF people to Arutz 7's newsletter and donate part of the money I make to JTF. Fifty cents for each person I sign up so if everyone from the forum comes, I can make more money from each of you.

I would like to hear everyone's thoughts. Perhaps Jimmy could arrange for it to happen.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 09:48:41 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
I think this is a great idea, if I am able to come in I'd like to make a recording of the event for us
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Allen-T

Sounds great!

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
I don't live in NY but I think it would be great if Chaim showed up with a megaphone and gave a rabble-rousing speech.

ftf

I'd love to see a video of Chaim doing a public speech. So I second Trumpeldor's proposal, and add that I think someone should definitely video it, unfortunately as I live in the UK, I can't really be there...

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
   Barbara will probably be marching with women in green. It would be interesting to see Chaim confront her again.

Who is barbara?
Ramban

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
That's a great idea, Yacov.  When is the parade?  And where is that right wing concert?  And how will I be able to recognize you guys?

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
I think we should agree on a meeting place and to wear Kahanist clothing of some kind.
Ramban

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
I live in stinky Scotland, the only concert I can attend is the local congregation of sheep bleating in the fields in the middle of the night.  :(
Thats funny! Fruit, You made me laugh with that post. Yacov tell us more about date, place and time please.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Wait I'm confused. JTf would not be allowed to march in the Israel Day Parade? 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
The parade is May 6th and the parade starts at 12:00 PM

Parade Location-Fifth Avenue, between 57th and 79th Streets
Ramban

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
I live in stinky Scotland, the only concert I can attend is the local congregation of sheep bleating in the fields in the middle of the night.  :(
Thats funny! Fruit, You made me laugh with that post. Yacov tell us more about date, place and time please.

How did you snatch that post out of mine out of oblivion?   ???
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
When is the Israeli day parade this year?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member

How did you snatch that post out of mine out of oblivion?   ???
It came to me on the winds from Shangrila. For heaven sakes never reference sheep bleating in the fields in the middle of the night it could get a vicious thread going.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
When is the parade?

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
May 6th at 12 pm

Yaakov, please talk to Chaim about a JTF meeting after the parade
Ramban

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
I actually feel excited :D Well good luck with it and i hope JTF raises a lot of awareness and good comes out of it. AND PLEASE FILM IT!

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
dont you have another way to get in contact with him?
Ramban

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
that sounds like a good idea
Ramban

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
yeah a meeting of Chaim and JTF supporters would be great, if you could organize and have Chaim agree that would be awesome, and if I can come I will film it
Ramban

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
well, if thats what Chaim wants I understand, I could make a audio recording though and post that online
Ramban

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Should we be posting our video over The Internet? JTF likes to keep people off cameras other than Chaim and David. When I did the program with Chaim, it was only on The Internet because Chaim didn't want me to have to show my face on TV.

Did you do a hebrew broadcasting?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Should we be posting our video over The Internet? JTF likes to keep people off cameras other than Chaim and David. When I did the program with Chaim, it was only on The Internet because Chaim didn't want me to have to show my face on TV.
WHY ARE YOU VERY UGLY ? ;D
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 11:46:00 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
WHY ARE YOU VERY UGLY ? ;D

Chaim doesn't want Anti-Semities and Israeli KGB agents to to harass us.

I'm not worried about anti semites
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
JTF gets many threats from blacks and Muslims every week. He says we can't take any chances after we saw what they did to Rabbi Kahane.

UH at my job i get at least 2 every night

Shot at 2010-01-03