Author Topic: "Jewish traitors will be executed immediately!"  (Read 4366 times)

Offline Nonny

• Junior JTFer
"Jewish traitors will be executed immediately!"
« on: April 16, 2007, 09:21:50 PM »
Audio clip of Chaim and Yosef having a whale of a time declaring that "at the time of a Kahanist Government, Jewish traitors will be executed immediately!".
http://www.bestsharing.com/files/m1IwkUS264223/non.wav.html

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: "Jewish traitors will be executed immediately!"
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 09:30:27 PM »
Audio clip of Chaim and Yosef having a whale of a time declaring that "at the time of a Kahanist Government, Jewish traitors will be executed immediately!".
http://www.bestsharing.com/files/m1IwkUS264223/non.wav.html

Define 'traitor'.

Offline Nonny

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 09:45:41 PM »
In the context they're speaking about, it would be any Jew who is prepared to sell out "one millimetre of Jewish land from the Nile to the Euphrates".

The Halacha is that once any part of Hashem-given Eretz Yisrael, which extends from the Nile to the Euphrates, comes under Jewish control, there is an absolute issur on voluntarily ceding it.

Any "Land for Peacenik" who does so is, according to them, a traitor worthy of execution, as in Tenach times.

This today would include most Jews, including most Orthodox Jews!

An awesome culling would be in the offing if Chaim came to power! Don't think it couldn't happen.

The Tribe of Binyomin was almost exterminated by the other Tribes in the "War of the Concubine of Pilegesh", a war that Hashem approved of!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 09:47:55 PM by Nonny »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2007, 10:42:23 PM »
I believe that if a Kahanist Government would come to Israel, some of the "land for peace" idiots would switch to the correct side.

They need only the strength of leadership to convince them that their original way of thinking is no longer condemned, but actually praised.

Thirty years of Bolshevik black ops & oppression have caused all but a tiny minority in Israel to just "give up".  Israelis voted for Rabin, and instead were given Shimon Peres.  They voted for a decorated war hero, and instead were given Shimon Peres & Arafat.  Fed up, they voted for a man who campaigns as a "strong man" & "war hero", who promised  an "end to terror" and a "hard line"; and instead they found themselves again with Arafat, plus the traitor Shimon Peres.  In the lowest voter turnout in Israeli history, a minority of Arabs chose Olmert.  Again, Israel receives Shimon Peres, PLO, Hamas.

Perhaps a real government would at the very least turn a sizeable number of the population.

The rest?

Offer charge accounts at Bloomingdales to any of them who'll leave the country.

If they won't leave?

Use them as human shields when cleansing our HomeLand. 

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2007, 11:06:37 PM »
Treason is defined by the Rambam, one of the definitions is the actual act of giving Jewish land to Goyim, and anyone who does this is certainly deserving of death.

But in modern times the vast majority of non-religious Jews have the status of Tinok Shenishbah meaning they arent fully responsible for their actions, and only a minority of the Orthdox ever supported surrendering parts of Eretz Yisrael to Goyim. Only the leaders who betrayed the Jewish people would need to be punished for their crimes.

Nonny, why dont you ask Chaim about this if it is bothering you so much
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2007, 11:33:02 PM »
While I do not believe in ceding ANY land to the Arabs whatsoever...especially once we control it...

I cannot agree, nor will I ever...that Jews deserve death for selling land, or housing or whatever to an Arab or other goy. That is EXACTLY the same penalty Arabs face that sell their land to Jews.

What's worse is that those Arabs that sell their land or homes to Jews not only face death at the hands of their brethren...but the Jews, after buying the property...promptly wash their hands of the fate of that Arab.

This is simply 100% wrong. We should be encouraging the Arabs to sell us their land...and if they DO sell...then we should provide them a means of escaping their tyrannical government as well. (I.E. make it easy for that Arab to leave the country with the money from the purchase, which would allow that Arab to make a home for himself and his family elsewhere, outside the reach of the "Palestinian" government's power.)

We must never be like the Muslims. Yes, I think Jews who cede land are not just idiots...but criminals. But the death penalty? Come on. I would fight Chaim tooth and nail over that issue.
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2007, 11:50:13 PM »
If a Jew were to give Jerusalem over to the muslims I would say that Jew should be killed. I believe Chaim has stated Jews who give away parts of Israel are to be considered Erev Rav, no?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2007, 12:01:36 AM »
Erev Rav, Erev Schmav....

The whole concept of Erev Rav is retarded.

We have plenty of enemies without imagining boogey men. There are now, and have always been Jews who are just as Jewish as any other Jew who have not done what was right.

Check out Aaron, the brother of Moshe. He allowed and even condoned worshipping the golden calf. Was HE Erev Rav?

Come on. Get real.
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2007, 01:45:17 AM »
Dawn, you misunderstand the law, death is not for selling your own land to Goyim, but giving the land or property of other Jews to Goyim. That is what Chaim is talking about.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2007, 02:10:48 AM »
I'm willing to compromise as far as the death penalty goes (at least with the least guilty of the traitors), and sentence them to life at hard labor choppin' cotton in our cotton patches.

Of course, they will have to wear balls & chains around their ankles, and be chained down to the ground at night time when they're not working.

Some decency should be shown them, however.

And that is why whenever they need entertainment, we will allow them to view "The Collected Public Speeches of George W. Bush" on video.

But, as far as feeding them, clothing them, sheltering them, or providing them medical care...forget about it!

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2007, 11:36:56 PM »
Once Kahanists take power, only a few peace now people will need to be dealt with. The rest,(to paraphrase the Torah) will hear and fear.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2007, 02:02:49 AM »
In the context they're speaking about, it would be any Jew who is prepared to sell out "one millimetre of Jewish land from the Nile to the Euphrates".

The Halacha is that once any part of Hashem-given Eretz Yisrael, which extends from the Nile to the Euphrates, comes under Jewish control, there is an absolute issur on voluntarily ceding it.

Any "Land for Peacenik" who does so is, according to them, a traitor worthy of execution, as in Tenach times.

This today would include most Jews, including most Orthodox Jews!

An awesome culling would be in the offing if Chaim came to power! Don't think it couldn't happen.

The Tribe of Binyomin was almost exterminated by the other Tribes in the "War of the Concubine of Pilegesh", a war that Hashem approved of!

You are deliberately distorting what Chaim stands for. You claim that Chaim would execute most Orthodox Jews, G-d forbid?! Chaim was referring to the treasonous leaders of groups like "Peace Now" who totally support the enemies of their own people.

You lying piece of garbage. And you have posted this same hateful lying message on the evil Revava site for Jewish informers.

Go back to David HaIvri the informer who is filing complaints with the Bolshevik authorities against Yekutiel. That's who you feel comfortable with.

Offline Nonny

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2007, 06:39:43 AM »
Oy! Watch who you're calling "garbage" , mush!

On this audio clip http://www.bestsharing.com/files/gqfWPc265042/shas.wav.html
Chaim flay's Shas, the largest Haredi party in Israel, as being "unbelievably evil".

And also its leader Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, who is besottedly revered by all Sefardi Jews, as "Ovadia Kessef", "a degenerate", "completely and utterly insane", "senile", "a moron" etc etc.

Shas and Yosef supported Oslo and still support "Land for Peace" in exchange for a "genuine peace" on grounds of "pikuach nefesh".!

Chayim may have a point.

The Cohen Gadol Shevna had even more talmidim than King Hezekiah.

Yet because he also supported "Land for Peace" by giving away parts of Eretz Yisrael in an attempt to appease Sancherev, Hashem labelled him, the "Ovadiya Yosef" (+Rav Shach, Chief Rabbis Jakobovitz, Sacks, Lau, Bakshi Doron, Harris, Rabbis Noach Weinberg, Norman Lamm, Jonathan Rosenblum, Michael Melchior, Aryeh Deri, Shlomoh Riskin, Berel Wein, Belzer Rebbe, Satmar, Neturei Karta etc etc etc - ie most of today's Orthodox world!)  of his day and his followers (the Shas Party+Aguda+Degel Hatorah etc etc etc) party of his day as a קשר רשעים - "a confederacy of the wicked" (Sanhedrin 26)!

« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 07:20:06 AM by Nonny »

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2007, 09:43:06 AM »
dawntreader, I was under the belief Aaron did it to show the Jews how evil and wrong they were.

What is adequate punishment for a Jew who gives away sacred Jewish land? The Bible clearly states not to cede an inch.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!